Ch-24

My loves!! You waited for update.
Thankyou if you did and Give my thankyou back if you didn't 🙂😅

Well.. I'm smiling widely updating this one.
Reason?
She... Nevermindhim13101995
Thankyou for voting and commenting. You really made my day.

Let's get to the story quickly...

_________________________

He ended up holding you by your waist as his eyes looked into yours with worried frown, questioning you if you're really okay or not? You said nothing but just looked back into his eyes.

He wanted to ask if you're okay or not but it never came as you were just staring into his deep dark brown oogles with love you have for him.

"Why I'm losing myself?" You muttered feeling the love for him. "what?" He asked raising his brow in confusion not knowing i. what sense you're talking about.

His hand still on your back and one holding you by your arm as your one hand on his sleeve gripping it tight and another on his chest forming a fist and maintaining a lil distance between both of you.

Having no response from you, his grip tightening on your arm. You hissed in pain and stepped back getting out of his hold, shoving his hand. You looked at where his hand was on your arm and then looked at him.

You suddenly started crying dramatically with your hands wiping your invisible tears. He confusely, worriedly took a step closer to you asking, "Wh..what happened?" You stepped back showing him your palm.

"Don't come near me. Your hold my arm tight. Ahh... It's paining." You faked the cry again. He sighed, scratching his forehead by his fore-finger, "Here she goes again." He mutters.

"What did you say?" You asked squinting your eyes, not clearly listening him. "Nothing. Let's go in." He said and hold your wrist before you could start acting again.

You keep mumbling something, whining for some stupid reasons until he locked the main door and took you inside into the living room. He told you, "Listen. Go to your room straight. Okay."

You smiled cheekily at him before nodding when the pink colour on your cheeks highlighted again. He flickered his eyes before averting his gaze  He left you there and went to the kitchen to have a glass of water.

"Park Jimin. Let's have a drink." He heard you shouting from the living room when he saw you standing on the couch holding a bottle of champagne high in the air and giving him a cheeky smile.

He panicked at the situation and took a large gulp of water was in his mouth. He put the glass down and ran to you. "Yah Y/n. Come down. You'll get hurt." He said looking up to you.

"Noooooooooo. I won't. I'll drink here from the bottle. Bring a glass, I'll pour some to you." You said smiling sheepishly. "Y/n listen. You'll break the bottle. Glass will shatter everywhere. Come down. Here. Sit on the couch. We will drink together." He said in panick and convincing you.

"Nooooooooo. I won't. I'm liking it here." You said with a pout and hugging the bottle close to your chest. "ok.. you need to pour it in glass here. Down.. Right? I'll bring the glass. Come down to pour it.. Only once. Okay." He said in his calming tone in which he never talked to you.

'Just because this bottle is not mine. My father ordered it from Europe and I have to sent it to Busan next day. He gonna kill me if something happened to his Nicolas Feuillatte, that's hella expensive bottle. I'll ruin his wedding anniversary night. Oh Gosh Y/n, why your eyes only found it and not the other things. There is also vase from Europe. You could pick that too.' He mentally cursed the whole situation.

He ran to kitchen to have the glass and came back, putting it down on the table. "Here it is." He said looking up at you. "Jimin......." You pouted. "It is sealed. I can't open it." You added.

His smile wide inside but showed you nothing but only sympathy, "Oops.. That's a problem. okay. Come down. Give it to me. I'll open it." He said sitting on the same couch on which you were standing. He opened the small cupboard next to the couch.

You pouted and settled down next to him. "Give me the bottle." He said forwarding his hand. "You will seriously drink with me?" You asked with your genuine eyes. He smiled like a whole different person and nodded. Your face lit up as you smiled and handed him the bottle happily.

He turned to other side, acting like he's finding something to open the seal of the bottle but instead he took out a long wooden box, a perfect size to pack the bottle as you gasp, "No you lied......." You stretched your hands past him to reach the bottle but he his one hand stopping you.

He put the bottle down aside carefully as he turned to you, holding your both hands and crossing them over your head, pinning you down against the couch. He hovered over you and put his fore-finger on your lips, "sshhhh. Don't be dare to say a word." His voice stern and eyes glaring into yours.

"Sly as fox." You muttered over his finger. "Thankyou for the compliment. Learnt from you." He said bringing the food incident when you lied to him. You averted your gaze from him looking the grey, plain pattern of the couch.

He slowly backed as you tried to get off and he pinned you back. "What?" You looked mad. "Stay like this until I pack the bottle back. You're being a headache to me." He said in his stern voice. You glared at him knitting your eyebrows.

He stood up and packed the bottle in wooden box as fast as possible and put it somewhere, you can't reach, The upper shelf in the kitchen. You scoffed looking at his action, "He's not that tall too."

He came back and you acted like you're sleeping, closing your eyes. "Yah Y/n.. I know you haven't slept. Let's get to your room." He said. "I'm sleeping. Carry me to there." You said being obvious. He sighed, "fine. I'm leaving you here." He said and about to walk away when you sit up quickly and cupped his hand.

"No......" You pouted giving him your sweetest puppy eyes. You cold touch on his hand, made him felt something strange. The sensation, which gave him goosebumps all over his body and unknowingly he felt butterflies inside his stomach.  o

But he was unaware of that and just looked at you, felt you touching him, ignoring everything you made him felt. "Carry me there. Please. I'm tired. My legs are hurting. Carry me there." You said and at last opened your arms asking him carry you upstairs.

He rubbed his nose by his fore-finger taking too much of your cuteness. He didn't even want to smile nor want to resist it. He scratched his forehead by his fore-finger and just stayed like this, thinking hard and then he decided.

He leaned forward to you as your smile going wider and wider, expecting him to carry you. He leaned in with a lil smile and looked at you, staring into your eyes, taking your wide smile and.........

___

See in next chapter. Sorry.

*evil smile of author*

Bye Bye