Ch-76

"Jimin, Jimin listen!!" You tried to shake him but he didn't respond but just shifted uncomfortably and came close to you. His hand wrapped around your neck.

He mumbled but you couldn't understand. "Jimin!! Did you drink?" You asked sternly. 'Well he always do, what question I just asked?' You thought to yourself. "Jimin!! why did you drink so much today?" You corrected yourself.

He didn't respond. "Yahhh!!" You yelled and shook him abruptly. "Oh!!" He opened his eyes, forcibly as he tried to stand straight to face you. His hands still taking support of you.

"Y/n? You? Ooohhhhhhhhh!" He cheekily smiled as his eyes formed a crescent moon. You flickered your eyes amazed by his reaction. Your heart fluttered at the way he was looking at you.

"Can you stand straight? Please." You said ignoring his sweet actions and keeping a straight face. He shook his head in daniel keeping the eye smile as his hands went up to take your face into his palms.

"Awww!! You're very beautiful, especially this mole that I'm noticing from day one. That's attractive., addictive that I look at it again and again." He titled his head in a sweet gesture and spoke it out sweetly.

You looked into his eyes which were barely opened but felt them glittering. Your heartbeat raced as you averted your gaze from him to break the connection.

"You just drank a lot. Why did you drink when you were supposed to go home after such a busy day?" You held his hands which were on your face and said. He giggled. He giggled sweetly or you just think his giggles were sweet but arched your eyebrow in confusion.

"Look who's talking? Who herself came to work drunk." He said and giggled again. You looked at him flustered. "How did he know I drank?" You mumbled in between his giggles.

"Because I was so close to you to smell that." He whispered coming close to you. You were taken aback, suddenly seeing him so close to yourself, his whispers which gave you goosebumps. You shoved his hand away gently from your face.

"Let's go in." You said and stepped back when his hands landed on your waist and he pulled you back to himself. He hugged you and rested his head on your shoulder while yours rested on his chest above his heart.

"Don't go. Stay with me. I'm scared." His words made a deep cut in your heart. It was getting heavy, the regret was deep. "I feel safe, peaceful, and comforted here." He added and you felt the urge of hugging him back.

You did so, thinking that maybe you won't get this chance again. You caressed his back softly and heard his heartbeat. It was screaming that you belong to him. He loves you more than everything but only if you could hear. Why people are deaf to hear someone's heart?

He didn't hear anything again as you moved your head a little back to check on him. He was asleep and snoring quietly. You sighed and hugged him back. "How can he sleep by standing like this?" You murmured.

You dragged him in and closed the door, locking it as you said, "Jimin, wake up a little. Let's get to your room." He didn't respond and you tried to take him into the living room. But his weight on you was way too much, you couldn't take him in with you.

"Jimin, just a little please." You said as he moved a little but again hugged you back like a leach. You sighed and started taking steps backward to the living room as he had no choice left but to come with you. He took small steps but you cared and maintained his balance with you so he didn't trip off.

You finally come to the living room and stood in front of the couch as you shoved his arms away from your neck and gave him a gentle push. He fell onto the couch as you tiredly sighed. His neck rested on the back of the couch and his body was restlessly resting there.

"I don't understand why he drank even when he was already sleepy and tired. Shall I leave him here and go to sleep?" You were talking to yourself. "Jagiya!! I'm not sleepy. I'm craving for your love." You gasped when you heard his sudden voice and his eyes were still closed.

He smiled cheekily, again. You looked at him in disbelief as he opened his eyes lazily. You blinked your eyes once or twice as he giggled. "Thank you for bringing me here." He said as you frowned in disbelief scoffing away. You glared at him madly and turned to go to your room leaving him there.

He quickly stood up, understanding you were mad as he came to stop you. You just stepped onto the first stair when your wrist was held by him. He spun you back to him, pulling you close as his hands landed on your waist again and face inches away from other enough to see the reflection of yourself in each other's eyes.

You stared into them again until he lost his balance and you focused on preventing him from falling. "Oh oh!!" "Wait... Jimin!!" You held his hands which were on your waist and helped him stand straight. He himself was shocked but he knew he couldn't stand straight because his head is spinning because of the bottles of alcohol he finished today.

"I'm fine." He said gaining back his balance as you worriedly looked for his eyes and finally he looked back at you. You stayed quiet for a minute as he smiled taking it as a joke again. You were so done as you stood straight and averted your gaze from him.

"I told you I'm fine. Why are you mad?" He whined pouting and darting his lips out. He wanted your attention. "You know what Jimin, just go to sleep for now. I don't think so you're in your right state of mind." You glared at him folding your arms as if you were purely mad at him.

He was confused. He wanted to love you tonight and spend some quality time but instead, you were mad at him. He looked at your face turning red in anger as he found it adorable. He stared at how your lips were molded, nose scrunched in tiny, and eyes were fuming. How your eyebrows were knitting!!

Suddenly the face of when you were flustered in the shoot came in front of him. How his sensual touch was making you weak and making you want him. He felt proud and came close to you. He smiled and adored every side of your face, the flustered one then and the frustrated one now.

He came close to you again as his hands were already on your waist. He sensually moved them, caressing your waist softly and moving his thumb to feel the skin inside your clothes. You were astounded as your heart was taken aback.

You were about to step back but he held your waist tightly and moved back his hands at the back. He pulled you back close to himself and turned with as your back was facing the couch now. His hands were moving down to the end of your spinal cord.

As you astoundingly looked at him, 'What's wrong with him? What he's doing?' Your eyes said it better than you. You felt a burn in your stomach as the heat was raising high to your heart.

You held his hands which were down at your back. Your eyes widened and staring at him as You get a hold of his hand stopping him from moving more down. He smirked seeing you scared as he came closer. His face moved closer to you as you stepped back uneasily.

He followed and stepped forward to you when you continued stepping back and he continued stepping forward. Your heart couldn't take it as your eyes were still wide and looking into his. They were calm but at the same time needy. The need of you, need of everything he adores in you.

"Jimin!!" You muttered when you felt your hips touching the back of the couch. You were at the dead end, and couldn't able to move back. His hands intertwined with yours harshly and he pinned them against the couch, stopping you from moving them again.

"Say it again. It sounds nice." He replied to the call out of his name. His breath with an alcoholic scent fanned your face as you closed your eyes to feel him so close to you. You were losing control again. What he's doing to you? He came closer as you tried to move back but couldn't. He didn't stop coming close to you as you closed your eyes giving up.