Ch-28

"Did you like it? Have some more." You said to Taehyung serving Jimin's fav. Kimchi to him. Jimin just stared at the kimchi and focused eating his own giving glances to you and Taehyung.

"It's indeed different Y/n. Your Kimchi tastes so good. I wonder why Jimin and I ended up at Seoul Restuarant but here the answer. Wow!!" Taehyung said having it with fried rice.

Y/n just smiled widely at his compliment and said, "Why don't you come often and join us in future too. I mean, I can always cook this for you whenever you want."

"Sure. Why no---"
"No.. Not at all." Jimin cut off Taehyung with a straight look on his face as both of yours smile disappeared as you both looked at him with confused face.

"Why? what's the problem?" Taehyung asked. "I can't let you eat in free." Jimin replied. "But it's Y/n who is cooking." Taehyung said. "But the food she made is from my money." Jimin gave him a look.

Y/n just looked confusely at him. He owns a fashion company and still acting so cheap. "Seriously bro!! Is that how you're paying me back for my friendship?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Tell me amount. I will pay it right away." Jimin said. "You sounded so pathetic right now." Taehyung said giving him a disgust look. "Whatever. I can't let you join us at dinner or breakfast or whatever it is." Jimin spatted out thinking of it later.

His hands jammed on the chopstick he was holding as Taehyung and you exchanged looks. "Hold On...... Don't tell me you're jealous if I'm joining both of you. Like it's not the truth. Right?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Jimin just looked numbly at you and Taehyung, nothing was coming out of his throat in response. He wanted to say that He's not jealous at all but words never came. You were just waiting for his response which you never heard.

You all heard a vibration over the table and the phone started ringing. Your mind diverted to the phone as it was yours. Jimin and Taehyung gaze also went to it.

You took it up, verifying the caller id which said, "Appa". Your hands leaving the chopstick as your eyes already widen giving a worried look to Jimin. "What happened?" He studied you.

"It's Appa!!" Your voice low, sounded worried for some reason. "Pick it up." He gave you a assuring look. You nodded as you slide the green button.

"Hello. Appa!!" You said.
"Aigoo!! Y/n. How are you my daughter?" He asked over the phone.
"I'm fine Appa. How are you?" You asked.

"How I can be fine. My both daughters forgot their poor dad after going further in their lives." He said in sad tone.

"It's not true Appa. You know it." You said. Jimin and Taehyung stayed quiet listening you as you looked them.
"Aigo!! Sa-na never called me after her marriage. She never came even and you just left to Russia for your singing leaving a letter behind. What am I suppose to know?" He asked, his voice cracking bcoz of his heavy throat.

You bit your lower lip and your lips fluttered listening his voice so broke and sad, "Appa.. I'm sorry. It was so sudden. I didn't get.. didn't even get a moment to tell you by myself. I'm sorry Appa." You looked down in guilt, lying to him.

"Jimin is there. Isn't he?" He asked. "Hmm Appa. Do you wan----" You paused realising what he said. "Appa!!" You spoke. "You thought your poor father will never get to know?" He asked.

"Appa but How...." You asked in your low voice. "I want you to come over here with Jimin. Will you come to your poor dad?" He asked. You nodded vigorously, biting your lower lip, your throat felt heavy as you let out a shaky voice, "Yeah Appa. I'll be there."

"I'll be waiting. Take care." He said as his voice was also cracking at the last as he hung up. You took a deep breath, controlling your voice. "Is everything fine?" Taehyung asked. "hmm!!" You nodded.

"What he said?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow at you. But you didn't dare to look up. "I'll tell you later." You said as you stood up leaving your chair and breakfast too and went to your room almost running.

You locked it up and sat against it burying your head into your knees. You started sobbing as tears roll down through your eyes. You stayed there for a while sobbing quietly.

It was too much for you to listen your father's voice cracking, and above all that he get to know the lie you told him in the letter. But How? The question still lingered in your head. You were sobbing, It all happened because of the decision you took that day.

You heard a knock on the door as you covered your mouth, not daring to let a voice or even a breathe came out of your mouth.
"Y/n.. Is everything fine?" Jimin asked on the door.

"Yeah!!" You managed to say as you stood up wiping your tears and breathing in and out to make your voice stable enough to talk. "Taehyung and I are leaving for some work. We need to meet with Director Lee to discuss about some work. I just came to inform you." He said.

You opened the door, "When will you be back?" You asked though your state wasn't good enough but he didn't bother himself much even after noticing you. "It.. It will... take... 2-3 hrs." He said didn't expected you to open the door like this.

"Please come back soon. I have something to discuss." You said, Your voice was calm enough now. "Anything important?" He asked hinting towards the talk with your father.

"Hm. Appa invited us over there." You said looking down. "He knows?" He asked. "Hmm." You nodded. "But how? Didn't you told me you settled everything and even he doesn't know that It was you not Sa-na who married me." He asked.

You turned your back to him, "Even I don't know how. For now, he called us over there. He wanted to meet you as well with me." You told.

"Fine. I'll be back after completing this work. It's just a short meeting. Be ready." He said. Though he acts all tough and rude towards you, he is a good human above all that. Understanding on the times when there is a need of it.

He went downstairs as Taehyung was already waiting for him, "Everything's fine?" He asked. "Hmm. His father get to know that she's not in Russia but here with me." Jimin said casually that it didn't bother him.

"What?" Taehyung was shocked on the other side. "She must be hurt." He said in a low voice. "Ofcourse. No child can be happy after lying to their parents." Jimin said as he walked towards the door followed by Taehyung.

"I'm feeling bad for her." Taehyung said. "It all happened because of the decision she took." Jimin said as he was driving and in the car with Taehyung.

"Jimin. Do you still think it's her fault?" Taehyung asked. "Ofcourse. Whose else it is then?" Jimin asked. "Sa-na. She left you. She cheated on you. She put the reputation of your family in danger. Y/n just saved you and both of yours family." Taehyung said.

"Ofcourse. Sa-na is the master mind of the game played in my life. She ruined everything. But Y/n is at the fault too. I can never forgive her and why to think about forgiving her? We will part our ways after this project will end after all." Jimin said.