Ch-23

"Oh my phone." Jimin came to take his phone. "Hey!! What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked seeing him. "Why? You want to kick me out of here?" Jimin said. "No bro.. I mean to say, You left Y/n alone again?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh c'mon. She's in car. What do you mean by alone. She's not a kid that I have to stay with her. I just came to take my phone." Jimin replied. "I mean, She's drunk. People lose their senses when they're drunk." Taehyung said averting his gaze from him and taking a sip from his drink.

"You're drinking right now. Take care of yourself. She's with me, but you're alone here." Jimin said going from there and slightly smirking. "What the heck? Did he just tease me for my single ass? Aish!! Not gonna leave you for this." Taehyung stopped himself from cursing, pissed off because of him.

Jimin came back as he opened the door of the car and sat there. You startled by the sudden voice as you sat back and acted innocent even after what you just saw a minute ago.

"What happened?" He asked when you sat straight innocently as you shook your head in deniel but the crimson colour never gone from your cheeks. He ignored you and took a water bottle from there as he took a sip when you called out his name, "Jimin..."

"What?" He asked gulping the water as he filled his mouth again with water. She thought for a second and finally asked innocently, "Don't I make you horny ever?"

He spitted the water out of his mouth through the window of the car and coughed a lil as he turned to you again, "What the fuck... wh......."

"Exactly.. Why don't you say that I am f*cking hot? Or... Am I not hot?" You asked pouting innocently. He couldn't believe what you were saying and his popped out eyes were staring you in disbelief. "Aniyo!! Y/n.. What's wrong with you? Listen.. Sit back straight. Let me turn on the ac..." He said.

"Right!! Turn on. Why you can't be turned on by me like He said to his wife?" You asked keeping a straight face and acting all innocent, pouting cutely infront of him.

He was so stressed out by your words as he calmed himself first and said gritting his teeth, "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? What's the matter?" He asked.

"Why? Can't you control yourself and wait for us going home first?" You asked leaning to his side and giving him a cheeky smile. He leaned backwards and looked deeply into your eyes.

He blinked his eyes once and twice in realisation and then he pushed you back to your seat as he leaned towards you and soon you noticed him hovering over you. You closed your eyes thinking something may happen.

He was so closed to your face but his eyes were giving you a mad look. He grab the strap of seat belt from beside you as he got back to his seat and fastened it around your body.

"Keep your mouth SHUT before we reach home. Got it?" He said. You pouted again realising he's already on his seat without even touching you as you looked at the seat belt around your body and you whined, "Ah why? Why I....."

"I can also tape your mouth. Keep it Shut!!" He said. You pursued your lips inwards and rested your back on the seat mumbling and whining looking out of the window with a pout.

"What wrong I asked? They were being romantic too and here he is showing me his knitted eyebrows. I'm not that hot? Or Can't I just make him lose his control?" you never stopped mumbling folding your arms and showing him that you're mad on him right now.

Your mumbling was quite audible to him but he just ignored and started driving. "Stop it now. I'm listening everything. For God sake, tell me who filled your mind with this nonsense? Taehyung?" He asked as you were keep mumbling.

"No.. Who would fill? I saw it from my own eyes." You said in a dramatic way. "You saw it?" His eyes widened and he gave you a shocked look. "ofcourse. Couples were kissing out of the venue. They said all these things to each other and then drove away." You whispered in low voice.

"Sit straight and stop thinking about it. You're not suppose to watch them doing whatever." He said in his strict voice. You pouted again on his tone, "You're such a jerk. They were doing it infront of me. Tell them not to do it anywhere." You spatted infront of him.

"What did you just say? Jerk? Huh?" He scoffed in madness as he said, "Yah I don't want you to say a word, not even a single word. Just sit with your mouth shut. Got it." You rolled your eyes from him and sat back saying, "Okay!! I won't say a SINGLE WORD."

He was pissed off now and ignored you to focus on road. After sometime, the car stopped infront of your house as you were too lazy to get out of the car.

"What?? Step out." He ordered. You shooked your head in deniel saying, "Aniyo!! I'll sleep here. You can go." You closed your eyes shifting comfortably in your seat.

He scoffed again mumbling, 'why I'm tolerating her?' He got out of the car agressively as he came to your side, opening the door and get you out of your seat pulling you by your arm. "Ahh!! You're hurting me." You said as his grip was tight enough to make you groan in pain.

"I won't even touch you if you will walk yourself and behave yourself." He said. "I want you to touch me." You gave him a cheeky smile and rested your head on his chest. He closed his eyes to calm himself again as he pushed your head back gently by his fore-finger.

You gave him a mad look but lil did it bother him. He started walking holding your hand wanting you to follow him but you stopped and refused to move. "what???" He asked. "I don't want to walk." You showed him your puppy eyes.

He sighed and pulled you towards him, forcing you to walk and follow him. He opened the door and you stayed behind him resting your head again on his back. "For God sake, stay away from me." He said. "No. I won't." You replied and wrapped your arms around his waist from back.

He sighed again and opened the door quickly as he unwrapped your arms aggressively and got aside for you to walk first. You lose your support suddenly as you were about to fell but you grabbed the sleeve of his coat and he pulled you up towards him by your arm.

He ended up holding you by your waist as his eyes looked into yours with worried frown, questioning you if you're really okay or not? You said nothing but just looked back into his eyes.