Ch-78

Your room was filled with your sobs and muffled breathing. It hurt a lot, to hurt him, to get him away. It was worst when he just kept going away from you, climbing up the stairs.

'Even if I tell you to leave, just hold me tightly.' Your mind has been reminded of the quote you read somewhere. Your legs gave you no strength of standing up when he just went away. You fell to the floor.

You didn't want to mess up your mind there so after a minute or two, you stood up to go to your room. You locked yourself and sat against your bed, down on the floor. You couldn't stop yourself from crying. In the need of him, you still avoided him, you still ignored your feelings, your heart.

Why? I think you know!!

Next Morning...

The day on which it ends...

It was the last day of you in the company, you decided to tell Jimin last night but couldn't because he was drunk and it wasn't the situation in which you could tell him.

You woke up, feeling the cold floor under you and no blanket over you. You realized that you couldn't sleep on your beloved bed even on your last night here in this room. You gathered up the strength to get up and went to freshen up.

Coming out, you went downstairs to make breakfast. It was another day for you but last here. You were cooking breakfast when Jimin came downstairs, his head between his palms. It was aching. You sighed as he glanced at you.

He couldn't say words instead he walked in to get himself a glass of water. He was about to go when you stopped him, "Don't take shower in cold water. I'll make you hot coffee instead." He skimmed at you, moved by your words, the care.

"Why would you do that?" He asked as you raised your eyebrow in confusion. "For a man like me?" He added. "What do you wanna listen to?" You asked. "The truth!!" He said as you stared at him blankly. "You don't have to care for me." He added.

"Who else will do it then?" You asked. Jimin didn't have the answer to it. "I know you have so many but I have only you." You put the dishes at the side of the counter as you walked to him. He stared genuinely into your eyes and so did you.

"It's my last working day at your company I guess. You didn't tell me but I know." Jimin averted his gaze from you and looked at the side. You palmed his face and made him look at you, "Make it memorable so I don't feel sad leaving your company, the people there."

"I don't want that." He simply said. "I don't want you to leave." He added. You simply smiled as your hands moved down to his chest and you rested your head there. "You can touch me." You said feeling that he might don't want it because of what you said to him yesterday.

He quickly did. He embraced you tightly caressing your back. You felt bad that you still haven't told him that you are leaving. Not his company only, but him, his house, this place. You just couldn't gain the courage to tell him. It gonna hurt him if he seriously loves you.

"I don't want you to leave." He said referring to the company. "That's not my place to stay." You said. He remained silent but just felt the moment he was in. It burned his heart how he can't even convince himself to get you away from him. He won't be able to see her at his workplace.

He would feel empty. Little did he know that he wouldn't be able to see her at all, here at home, around him, in the kitchen, his bedroom yelling at him. "Go and freshen up, I'll make you a coffee." You said. "I'm sorry if I'm a headache to you, annoy you." Jimin said.

You pulled away and cupped his cheeks saying, "You never did. You never were a headache to me." You said genuinely. He smiled sadly looking down. "Just remember to take care of yourself Jimin." You said as he looked into your eyes like wanted to search for the reason you said that.