Ch-27

"You can close your mouth before flies enter into it." He said. You closed your mouth, biting the lower lip and taking the large gulp in your throat.

"Where'd you go now?" He asked. "Jimin.... I...." You gulped and stepped back slowly. He entered into the room forwarding to your steps. You tried to turn back and ran away, atleast for now, to avoid the situation.

But he pulled you by your arm and you hit yourself against his chest, hands on him, "Where?" He raised an eyebrow. "I... " You gulped again. "Let me go please." You said knitting your eyebrows and pleading hard. You squeezed your eyes to avoid looking at him and you heard him sighing.

"You will get back what you did last night. Punishment. Ofcourse." He said and let you go leaving your arm. You quickly kneeled down and rubbed your hands before joining them together.

"Park Jimin-ssi... I'm really really really really sorry for what I did. I swear I wasn't in my senses. I can never.. never disrespect you even in my dreams. I sincerely apologise for what my drunken side said to you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." You said in a formal way to impress him so he can obviously forgive you and doesn't give you a punishment.

You pleaded looking up at him, closing your eyes and shaking your joined hands infront of him. He scoffed and said, "You just remember what you said? What about your doing? I was sexually harassed." He said.

Your eyes opened wide, "Aniya!! I didn't sexually harassed you. You're lying. I just... " You paused for a second thinking of it. "Does unbuttoning shirt count in sexual harrasment?" You asked, raising an eyebrow, and clueless about it. He chuckled and ignored you passing by.

He took his towel from the wardrobe with pair of clothes, leaving them on bed. He went to take shower as you just watched him and thought about it. You realised later that he's gone as you stood up quickly and went to your room taking your shoes and instantly locking it.

You breathe out in relief sitting against the door. "How he gonna treat me? F*ck.. I dig my own grave." You whined.

later....

Taehyung and you were sitting on the couch beside each other with heads hung down. Jimin standing infront of you and walking to-and-fro in the living room. You and Taehyung spared glances to each other not knowing what gonna happen with both of you.

"No.. Just tell me. What you guys were planning to do?" Jimin spoke suddenly sitting on the couch across you. "Jimin.. what could we do? I told you, I was drunk. I will never ever do it again, I'll never ever drink again in my whole life." You said.

"Oh c'mon Y/n. You're not that innocent. I saw you last night being pervert and flirting with me." He said and your cheeks getting red, flustered at the moment. You formed a fist, wanting to run from the situation.

Taehyung glances at you as you felt more embarrassed, "Did something happened between both of you last night?" He asked looking at him from you. You gasped lightly and looked at Jimin shaking your head.

"You wanted to something happen? That's why you made her drink?" Jimin asked looking madly at him. "No bro... What you're thinking about your only best friend? I didn't know she will act this way. I swear on you." Taehyung said.

You gasped in disbelief, "Jimin. I can swear on you. Taehyung made me drink. I didn't drink myself." You said spilling the tea. Taehyung looked at you in disbelief. Jimin stood up, "You both are swearing on me. Aish!! Seriously want me to die?" He said and picked up the vase near him.

"Yah Bro bro!!! She's a girl. You can't hit her." Taehyung said panickingly, his hand above your hand covering you. "Who told you I'm hitting her? It's you. You're getting on my nerves." Jimin said.

"Yah Jimin. I'm your friend. Kill me already if you think so bad of me." Taehyung said giving him his puppy eyes. Jimin put the vase back saying, "I wish I could kill you."

"Then Why you couldn't?" Taehyung asked. "Because, According to Article 250(1) of the Criminal Act, “Murder” is a crime for which one could even face the death penalty or life imprisonment. The minimum period of imprisonment is five years. When a definite term of imprisonment is imposed, suspension of qualifications for not more than ten years may be concurrently imposed (Article 256)." He explained when you both just looked amazely at him.

He continued, "And If I failed killing you, An attempt to commit this crime is also punishable (Article 254)."

"Did you study law too?" You asked amazed. "No I just googled it for basic knowledge." He said. "And why?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Because a thought came to my mind to kill you. Thanks to the law, It saved you." Jimin said as you chuckled, "You too." Jimin looked at you as you pressed your lips in.

"We are not on that bad terms Jimin. Brush it off now. I'm hungry. Let's eat." Taehyung said standing up. "Oh yeah!! I prepared breakfast for everyone, It's your favourite Jimin." You said. "Woah!! His favourite is my favourite. Well How do you know his favourite?" Taehyung asked.

You lost words as you looked at Jimin and then Taehyung, "Mom.. Jimin's mom told me." You managed to say. "You guys are shameless, already planned to make my life miserable." Jimin said as he left to upstairs.

"Jimin.. Breakfast?" You asked in your low voice. "I'll come after washing up." He said annoyingly. You shrugged your shoulders and went to kitchen with Taehyung following you. You both looked at each other, and didn't said anything then looked again and bit your lower lips at the same time with a mischievous smile.

"I can't believe Y/n. You put all the blame on me." Taehyung said. "You made me drink ofcourse. I didn't lie. My dad saying was right, We shouldn't believe on strangers." You said. "Strangers? I think we are not." Taehyung said.

You squinted your eyes. "Now We have shared secrets. I know you love Jimin so much." He said making your eyes widen as you turned to him. "ssshh!! He will listen you." You shushed him.

He chuckled, "Don't worry. I'll be careful."  You took a deep breath of relief. "Well, You looked like a whole red pumpkin when Jimin talked about last night." He teased you with a smile plastered on his face. "Ofcourse. I was embarrassed and also guilty. I troubled him a lot last night." You said in your low voice.

"Hey!! Don't need to be sad. He will eventually forget about it." He said as he started helping you with preparing the table. You both put the dishes, everything on the table as you called Jimin for the last time and he came.

Jimin and you were sitting infront of each other as usual and Taehyung sitting across both of you. Taehyung and you were talking to each other in a friendly manner while Jimin just stayed quiet glaring both of you.

"Why don't you try it Taehyung?" You asked, serving Gimbap and salads to Taehyung from your plate. Jimin just eyed you and took the piece of gimbap from the serving bowl himself, eating it quietly.

"Y/n.. How can you cook so good? This is as tasty as the Restuarant food." Taehyung said smiling cheekily. "Didn't Jungkook told you? I was chief chef in Seoul Restuarant." You said as Jimin also gave a thought to it. He never thought that though.

You were smiling and talking, unlike other days you ate with Jimin. You just talked with him about something random things you need to tell him while he just hummed at your each and every statement. You never served him from your plate like you were serving Taehyung as it was noticed by Jimin after all.