Date with Matt *Harry and Hermione POV*

Arianna POV

I started well, ignoring the Golden Trio. Well, not per se, ignoring, but like talking to them a lot lesser. Hermione could tell something was up - bless her. Harry was on a euphoric high from the kiss with Cho and Ron was well, Ron. I started hanging out more with Ginny and well preparing for OWL'S.Right now though, I wasn't studying. I was getting dressed for my date with Matt Collins from Ravenclaw and Ginny was helping me. He was a great guy and not to mention it, hot! We crashed into each other like literally.

Flashback

I was running late for Charms and on the way, my book bag tore. All my books were on the floor and the ink spilled on the new parchment. "Shit!" I cursed. Definately gonna get late for Charms. I just bend down and started collecting all the books and putting it in my bag, after sewing the bag shut. Out of no where somebody else came and helped me with the parchment. We both got up and that's when I got a good look at the person. Damn, he was hot! He had blonde hair and that chiseled jaw line with awesome light green eyes, like sea green. And, plus point, he was fit. I had seen him in Quiddich, though. "Here," He said, handing my books back. "Arianna, right?"

"Ya... I mean yes! Sorry!" I replied, a little flustered.

"So, where are you heading now?" He asked.

"Why are you interested?" I asked, as his face grew red. "Just kidding, I'm heading to Charms. Although, I might be late, again."

"Want me to drop you?" He asked

"Wouldn't you get late to whichever class you have?" I asked, as I began walking, him beside me.

"I have Quiddich practise now, and I'm sure my captain wouldn't mind me coming late, dropping a beautiful girl to Charms." He replied, very confidently, might I add.

"Oh, sweet Merlin." I whispered, blushing. "Sure!"

He walked me to Charms and we chatted quite a bit. I learnt his name was Matt and he was a seventh-year Ravenclaw. He was a beater, and a pretty good one. Jeez, looking at those arm-muscles would tell you that. Anyway, as we reached the Charms classroom, I thanked him but he asked me to thank him properly, by me going out on one date with him. Me genuinely liking him, I said yes! I then walked into the classroom and sat down beside Hermione and she looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Tell you later." I whispered.

So I did tell Mione about the date and to nobody's surprise, she squealed. She had already prepped what was I going to wear and had gone down already, promising me not to tell the boys. Ginny was helping me with the makeup. She curled my hair at the ends and did a smokey eye makeup with red lipstick. I wore a heart necklace and black jeans with a red top with lace sleeves. Damn, I looked hot! "Oh my sweet Merlin, Matt's gonna love you!" Ginny squealed. "But I know who's gonna love you more." She sang.

"Stop it, Gin." I replied, blushing a bit. "Harry likes Cho. I genuinely like Matt and I'm going on a date with him!"

"Oo lala. I didn't say anything." Ginny said. "Now try to sneak around the boys. Good luck."

"Didn't have to remind me of that!" I said. "But thanks, Gin."

"No problem." She replied. "Now go!"

The Common Room was a little empty when I went down. Harry and Ron were focused on the fireplace and Mione's eyes widened when she saw me. "Keep them distracted." I whispered to Mione. She nodded. I was just about to got out of the common room when Ron called out. "Ari? Is that you?"

"Uh.. No, I'm not Arianna." I changed my voice, hoping Ron would misunderstand.

"Come off it! I know your voice anywhere. Turn around now." Harry asked.

I knew it would be pointless to try and run now. So I turned around.

Harry and Ron widened their eyes. "Is that you?" Harry asked in a weird voice, like he could not believe his eyes.

"Yea, problem?" I asked. "Now, I kinda have to go, so.."

"Where do you have to go, dressed like that?" Harry asked, well in a strangled voice.

"I don't think I really have to tell you guys! You'll forbid me from going!" I protested.

"We would if it's something we don't like! Come off it Ari! Just tell us." Ron asked, well more like demanded.

"Okay guys! I'm going on a date, happy?"

"With who?" Harry demanded.

"Matt Collins. He's a beater from Ravenclaw and he's in seventh year, can I go now? I'm getting late." I asked, wanting to go as soon as possible.

"Have fun and if he tries something you don't like then tell me!" Ron said, a little chilled out.

"But.. You're letting her go just like that?" Harry protested, a disturbed look on his face.

"Why not?" Mione (bless her) asked. "What's wrong with what she's wearing or who she's going to see? Do you have a problem?"

"Yes.. I mean no, I'm sorry but I was just looking out for her." Harry said, stumbling over his words.

"Okay then. Bye guys." I said, walking towards the entrance of the common room.

Harry POV

I am freaking mental. Yes you are. I just couldn't tell her that I liked her! And Ron knows about it and still let her go! Well what was Ron supposed to do? Hey Ari? Harry likes you so don't go to the date?

I just have to man up and tell her. And I am, just as soon as Ari comes back from the date with that Collins guy. What does he have that I don't have? I'm screwed up. Yes you are, but no one blames you.

Shut up whoever you are.

Don't be stupid how can I shut up? I'm a part of you.

I know!

Take Ari out on a date.

That's a great idea.

I know.

I shook my head and just realised that I needed to complete my Charms homework. "I'm just going to the dorm to get parchment and get started on Charms." I said to both Ron and Hermione and ran up the stairs.

When I had come down, Hermione was no where to be seen. "She's knocked out, mate." Ron said, noticing my bewildered expression. "She said that she was going to get as much sleep that she could, lucky her. I have to still practise extinguishing a fire, thanks to Seamus burning up his hair."

"Yeah mate, lucky her."

Hermione's POV

Yeah I know you all readers are on my head right now and this is my second point of view? I blame the writer. Anyway, I know that Harry likes Ari and vice versa. They are too stupid to realise it.

While I was going up to my dorm, I passed Ginny's dorm room. Obviously with Lavender and Parvati still in the library for divination, I had a free dorm room. Gonna call Gin.

After getting Ginny, we went up to my dorm and you know just started talking about girl stuff when Ginny turned the conversation on Harry and Arianna.

"They should really get together, you know?" Ginny pointed out, while painting her nails.

"Totally! On our next visit to Hogsmeade, why don't we set Harry and Ari for a date?" I said.

"Mione!" Ginny gasped. "You're brilliant!"

"Let's plan!" We both said, simultaneously.

⊙_⊙⊙_⊙⊙_⊙⊙_⊙⊙_⊙⊙_⊙⊙_⊙

HEY GUYS!!!

I'm so sorry I did not update in the time that you actually expected but wah!

You do know the life of an Indian girl!

Anyway,

LOVE
LIKE
COMMENT

And the most important thing is:~

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥