The Christmas Party

"Cuz baby now we got Bad Blood, hey!"

Yeah, that's Taylor Swift. My baeee.

Sorry for not giving you the chapter, but it is really hectic here. So, gotta be the last time I'm going to update, till October 1st.

Bleh.

B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-

Arianna's POV

To say that the week was exhausting was an understatement of the year. It was horrible.

Being swamped with homework, I really had no time for anything else. But suffice to say, i had resolved all differences with Harry. We were all back to talking with each other. Hermione knew about me and Blaise as well. Honestly, it just slipped out. We were walkjng back from Arithmancy and she had asked me why was i actually ignoring all of them. I'm a bloody Idiot, I know. So I had to tell her.

Flashback

After Blaise and I got caught, we went back to the common room. Our own separate common rooms.

"Umm.. got caught? Doing what?" Hermione had asked.

So then I had to explain what had actually been going in between me and Blaise, which judging from her face, she was actually quite content not hearing it. But hey, she asked for it.

In the morning, I went down to the Great Hall and sat down next to Harry. I needed to explain myself to him. He couldn't think whatever he had to, I mean, now that I think of it, why did I even have to explain myself to him. Because he needed an explanation. I sighed and told him to talk to me after breakfast.

Sylvia dropped a bomb on us. Her and Ron! Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined that. No offence to Ron, but Sylvia was pretty. I had thought that Hermione had liked Ron but now looking at her, she seemed pretty happy, I mean I would have been jealous as hell if that had been Harry and anyone else.

"Why was it a shock? I mean, Slyvia and Ron were looking pretty good!" Hermione said.

"Umm.. Hello? This is Ron we're talking about, not Fred or George Weasely. They have the charm, Ron doesn't. Honestly, I had thought Ron wouldn't have a girlfriend till he was out of Hogwarts!"I had exclaimed, which promptly set us off laughing.

Well, after breakfast, we had 30 minutes before we had to actually go for classes and well, I pulled Harry aside after we had gone out and we walked down to the library, our books slung on our shoulders.

We reached the library, and we sat down at the back, not wanting the librarian, to disturb us.

"So.." Harry began.

"Look, Harry. I'm sorry you had to see that, it's not like I like Blaise, it's just - you wouldn't understand." I sighed.

"Well, then make me understand." Harry asked. "What could even happen that made you run to Blaise? I mean, for sex?"

"Look, Harry. Everyone was pitying over you. It's true, you had lost your godfather, but no one bothered about me! Who am I? I've lost my father as well! Like no one is there for me! Friends are much much different from family, Harry!" I ranted, I needed to make him understand why I did it. "And anyways, I don't care what you think, at all."

"Hey, hey.." Harry says hurriedly, when he sees that I'm about to cry. "I'm sorry for judging you! You're free to do whatever you want! I'm a bloody awful friend."

"I'm sorry for not telling you. If anything, I'm a horrible friend, ignoring everyone that cared about me!" I said, feeling wet tears rolling off my cheeks. And now I'm crying.