The Final Battle

Arianna's POV

Sometimes, you know when it's time. I knew too. We had been putting charms around all known places that Harry might have apparated to. Hogsmeade was one of them. If he ever apparated in there, the alarm would go off immediately, warning us.

It did. We all rushed to Hogwarts though, not Hogsmeade. I wonder why though. Very soon I knew. He was worried. Voldemort worried, I thought I'd never ever see that day. He was looking a little pale day by day though. I hope that he was becoming weaker, nobody noticed it though.

We stood outside Hogwarts and I was just waiting for him to break the barrier around Hogwarts. I saw the teachers constructing the barrier, us breaking it. I felt tears in my eyes, being back at Hogwarts, though I hadn't imagined it would be this way.

I wasn't with the Order, but I had tried my best to tell them to come to Hogwarts, through Remus of course. Nobody knew it was me, at least I hoped not. I just hoped that they just reached here in time.

As Voldemort broke the barrier, we all rushed forward, well only the closest staying back. Fortunately, I was not part of them. Me and Draco went in together, hoping that we would come out together, with our sanity.

As Draco went with Crabbe and Goyle, I looked around. Duels were happening everywhere, and to my luck, I was right there. I saw some winning, some losing and I knew, I had to.make a decision now. To help the good, or to help the evil?

Harry's POV

We reached Hogwarts through the passage and immediately I set out with Luna to talk to The Grey Lady. She was roaming around the Ravenclaw Tower, and as soon as we reached her, she came in front of us.

"Welcome Luna." She smiled. "What brings you here?"

"This is Harry Potter. He wanted to ask you questions." Luna gestured to me.

"The Chosen One. I've noticed you around here. Shouldn't you be with the others?" She looked curiously at me, leaning her head.

"I wanted to know about the lost diadem."

As soon as I said that, her expression changed. She flew towards me with an expression of anger. "Do not speak of it! I made a mistake, a simple one."

She turned and began floating away. "Wait! Stop, please. Did you steal it from Rowena Ravenclaw?"

"She was my mother." She said, a bit nostalgic. "She was so pretty, and clever, and that diadem was providing her powers. I stole it from her and ran away with my lover, only to have him kill me in my sleep."

"You know the place?" I asked.

"No." She answered and begin floating away.

"Did you give it to Tom Riddle?" I asked, taking a step.

"He was charming, polite and he coaxed me. He said he wanted to see it, see if it was real, worthy. I had to show him. But instead what he did." As he turned towards me. "He defiled it! Turned my mother's memory into an object of dark magic!" She said angrily.

"Could you tell me where is it now?" I asked.

"You remind me if him." She said, lightly. "You've got the charm. To answer the question, it is in a place where everything you think of, it appears."

As we walked away, I spent time thinking about the clue. Then it just popped into my head. The Room of Requirements!

I picked up speed and found Ron and Hermione on the way, they were dripping all over. "Where did you go?"

"To the Chambers." Ron answers. "W -Okay Hermione- says that since we have to break the diadam, a basilisk tooth would break it completely and since we don't have one, we decided to go down to the Chambers and find out if we did."