Author's Note

Heyyyyyyyy!

It's gonna be one boring note but its just to inform you guys that...

Another Weasely is gonna end in about two more chapters!!

NOOOOOOOO!

But honestly, its time to close Arianna and Harry's love story and maybe start a new one?? If you could see the wheels turning in my head...

In my previous chapter, I gave two ideas where I want my book to lead.

But, here's the twist.....

When I was going to sleep last night, I saw this.. this fabulous vision in my head if you will. What about Harry and OC, after the war?!?!?!

Yes, my ladies and gentlemen! (Or Ariannators/Weasellets/Whatever you wanna call yourselves)

I'm gonna start a new book, well, I had already started this book, but I had deleted it, due to my poor lack of judgement, but I'm restarting it!!!!!

And since I'm kind of stuck with the idea of Sirius Black's daughter getting together with Harry so much(I have no freaking idea why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!) I'm following that plot.

So, right after 'Another Weasely' is completed(You have no idea how much I'm waiting to press that completed button), I would be published the new story and I really really hope you like it!!

Of course, a formal notice would be published on this book when that book comes out, but I'm looking forward to published that!!

Hope I haven't bored you!!

P.S: The update would be posted later on today and I'm looking forward to more and more views!!!!

XOXO

Meg! <3