What's that, a stick?

"Harry Potter

"Harry Potter." It slithered. "Harry Potter must die."

"No." I mumbled, walking backwards. "No."

"Look at what you've done." It whispered, the scene switching from the corridor to dead bodies of mum and dad, Remus, Sirius and Tonks. "You murdered them." It said, sadly. "How are you alive, Harry Potter? You deserve to die!" It screamed, the bodies multiplying on the floor.

"No!" I screamed, shaking.

"Harry, wake up." Ron's voice suddenly interrupted, opening my eyes. "Harry, what sort of a nightmare were you having?" He grumbled.

"Urgh." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes and putting on my glasses. "Sorry mate. It was a weird dream."

"Must be a good one." He yawned. "Anyways, you managed to wake us even before mum came in." He snickered as the door opened and Mrs. Weasely walked in, carrying blankets. "Up, up! Oh dear, you're already up!"

Ron snickered. "We're the good children, mum." He yawned. "What's for breakfast?"

"Freshen up and come down and you'll find out." She pursed her lips looking at us. "And wear something nice, we don't want her to think we're savages."

"Bloody hell, wear something nice." He stares at her as she walks out. "She's pulling out all the stops."

"Ronald Bilius Weasely, get out of bed!"

As soon as we smelled breakfast we bounded down, only to be beaten by two cracks as Fred and George apparated down the stairs, giving Mrs. Weasely a fright. Hermione and Ginny were seated at the table and Sirius was already on his second helping.

We all ate quickly and the pairs were sorted out. Ron and I went with Bill, Ginny and Hermione went with Charlie and Mr. and Mrs. Weasely went with Fred and George. (We don't trust them to not end up at Knockturn Alley." Mrs. Weasely explained). With a pop we apperated from the Grimmauld Place to the palace?

"10 sickles that she lives there." Fred murmured to Ron, who turned around and scoffed.

"Of course she lives there, I'm not a moron." His ears turned red as the twins laughed and Hermione snickered.

"Everyone all okay?" Mr. Weasely looked at all of us, smiling slightly.

"All good dad." Ginny replied. "Is that the house?"

"Yes." Mrs. Weasely said. "I do wish Sirius was here, he'd be better at explaining."

Mrs. Weasely walked up to the door and knocked. We waited with baited breath as a woman in her 40's opened the door. She looked at us curiously and even a little sadly.

"Hello, I'm Molly Weasely. This is my husband, Arthur. We spoke on the phone yesterday about Arianna?"