Killing Dumbledore

Heya doodles! So what's going on in your lives?

Fact, I'm available on twitter as well at @Meghna_Choc and if you guys wanna follow me, go right ahead.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Arianna's POV

We did it. We had repaired the vanishing cabinet. Me and Draco hugged each other, both feeling relief. Also, well, anguish. Dumbledore was going to get the horcrux with Harry. Draco had bewitched Madam Rosemerta to keep a watch on when Dumbledore would be back, we hadn't told Dumbledore though. I had a feeling, he already knew.

Draco was supposed to kill him tonight. I could see that he was shaking. I couldn't give him the burden of killing someone he had known for six years now. Besides, if I did it, it would help me get in good with The Dark Lord as well. No matter how many times Draco forbade me to do this, I had to do it now. For Draco and Dumbledore.

We were both sitting on the Room of Requirements, holding each other. There wasn't much time left, Dumbledore was going to leave now. As soon as he left, Madam Rosemerta would give us the signal, in form of her own patronus. Her patronus was a beautiful sparrow, she had shown it to us. All we had to do was wait.

It felt as no time. Madam Rosemerta's patronus appeared. We immediately got up from the ground and hugged each other. "It would be all right," I whispered, hoping that whatever I say would come true. "Yeah, I hope so too." Draco murmured, hugging me tightly.

We stayed like that for about ten minutes, but it felt like a minute. Soon we pulled apart, going through our plan.

"So you would go in the cabinet -" I said

"And you stand guard here, with your wand out -" He said, focusing on the wand part.

"What do you think I'm stupid?" I scoffed. "You be safe and lead them back here and -"

"When I knock, you run to his office, disarm him -" He said.

"Would you be able to kill him, though?" I asked.

"I would die trying, it's my family's honor." He said, albeit not strongly.

"I know, now quick!" I rushed him into the cabinet.

"Remember, when I knock!" Draco said.

"Yeah, stay safe." He said, turning around. "And look for Madam Rosemerta's signal again. She's supposed to tell us when Dumbledore would be back.

"Yes, now go!" I said.

When Draco went in, I shut the cupboard and leaned against the side.

And now we wait.

Harry's POV

I had gone with Dumbledore to collect the horcrux. We had arrived on the island and had crossed it as well, and now we were on the island, peering inside a stone basin. It had a greenish coloured potion, and Dumbledore was thinking of what to do.

"Yes, I think that the horcrux in inside the basin." Dumbledore murmured after some time.

"You think the Horcrux is in there, sir?" I asked, tentatively.

"Oh yes." Dumbledore said, being sure of it. "But how to reach it? This potion cannot be penetrated by hand, Vanished, parted, scooped up, or siphoned away, nor can it be Transfigured, Charmed, or otherwise made to change its nature. I can only conclude this potion is supposed to be drunk."

"Professor!" I said. " What if it causes ill effects?"

"Then you have to remember your promise." Dumbledore said.