Characters Q & A!

Announcer: Welcome to the Question and Answer Show! So, today on the show we have the cast of ANOTHER WEASELY! Starring Harry Potter, Ron Weasely, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Fred and George Weasely, Ginny Weasely, Slyvia Plath and who can forget Arianna Black!

*Everyone waves and comes on the stage, Harry and Arianna sit on one couch, with the 9th er sitting on the other, with the exception of Fred and George, who are sitting on the opposite couch*

Announcer: And, interviewing you would be your lovely author, MEG!

*Comes out smiling and waving, sitting on the seat after the applause has ceased*

Meg: I'm so glad to be here! Aren't you too?

Fred: Definitely

George: With such a beautiful woman interviewing us. *Smiles charmingly* Call me, maybe?

Meg: *Blushing profusely and then clearing her throat* We'll see. Anyways, the first question goes to Hermione. Hermione, do you still have feeling for Ron, on any scale?

Hermione: *Blushing at the cat-calls Fred and George emulate* Well, previously, yes. But honestly, I'm quite confused myself. But what I do know, Ron and Slyvia make a cuter couple then Ron and I would ever make.

Meg: Well, that's splendid! Well, Harry, this one's for you. If you had a chance to date Ginny or Arianna, who would you date?

Harry: Umm, well, no offence Ginny, but it would be Arianna always. *Blushes when Arianna kisses him on the cheek*

Meg: Sweet! Well, the next question-

Hermione: I have a question! Why did you make me like, well other girls?

Meg: Well, it's simple really. I had two reasons, number one being that no one had written about you being well, a lesbian and you know, it's originality! Secondly, I felt that since you're such a strong character, you could tell others that it's okay to be different.

Hermione: Okay, but could you possibly include my life story in the story, too?

Meg: Well, there is some talk about chapters only about you and your life story! It might be a new book, perhaps?

Hermione: Yay!

Fred: Is something bad going to happen to me like in the original book?

Meg: Maybe, maybe not! I'm not allowed to tell!

Harry: Would Ari and I end up together and have loads of children?

The crowd awws and Arianna, blushing profusely, kisses him, murmuring something that makes him blush as well, not before him giving her quite a kiss!

Meg: Woah, guys! Keep it PG! Small kids seeing this! *They break apart, breathing heavily* Well, to answer, I'm not at liberty to tell, but what I can tell, is that you guys would have a ahem, ahem quite naughty scene.

*Both turn red, while Fred and George start cat calling*

Meg: As I was saying, Ginny! *Ginny jumps* Have any love interests recently?

Ginny: Umm, well, my brothers are here, soo..

George: Who's the punk-

Fred: That we have to beat up?

Meg: Ahem, ahem Need I remind you, you all are on national television, so none of that. Ginny, I assure you, none of your brothers would beat the guy up, right Fred, George and Ron?

Ron: No promises.

Fred and George: The same.

*Meg gives them a glare*

Ron: We'll not harm the kid!

Fred and George: You're as scary as mum! We'll not harm a hair on him, stop looking at us!

Ginny: Okay! Well, after breaking up with Michael, Colin's really looking so good, I mean, he helps me a lot and umm, I should shut up now.

Meg: *laughs* Well, okay! Ron, how's the relationship with Slyvia going?

Ron: Well, it's going really good and honestly, I'm glad I got the guts to ask her out or I might have missed on The One, you know?

Meg: Aw, such a cute one! Slyvia, your in favour?

Slyvia: Definitely! He's so caring and kind and yes, he does eat like a buffoon, though he's my buffoon. We have had many differences but at the end of the day, we sort them out and we're happy.

Meg: Awe, makes me wish I had something like that.

George: So, willing to take my offer? You know, I have perks ;)

Meg: You would know about that, so Arianna, how's your life, right now?

Arianna: Well, honestly, you should know about it, since you overcomplicated my life.

Meg: *Smiles, feeling quite sheepish*

Arianna: Yeah, life has been quite stressful, with Draco and me on the dark side and all, but it's okay!

Meg: So glad to know that. Anyways, Blaise, how's Astoria? Everything fine?

Blaise: Everything is so good, I must thank Arianna for that, she's actually helped me a lot and I could never get Astoria, if Arianna hadn't told Astoria to man up and ask me.

Arianna: *Blushing* It was no problem, really.

Blaise: No, seriously.

*Gets up to give a hug, and they embrace. Harry is quite jealous, though.*

Arianna: You have no need to get jealous! He's my past, babe.

Harry: He better be, babe.

Meg: Aww, it's so good seeing a couple in love! Breaks my heart with the cuteness they emit. So Draco, any live interests we should know about?

Draco: Well, I never kiss and tell. If I did, what kind of a boyfriend would I be?

Everyone else: OoO

Meg: Well, that's it guys! Hope you had a wonderful time watching this and yes, please vote and comment! Wish Ginny luck on her relationship with Colin and pray that Harry and Arianna sail through!

George: and please, give the chapters as many votes as you like, because she just said that unless this chapter doesn't get 20 likes, she wouldn't go out with me!

Fred: So, he definitely needs your help.

Ginny: So, vote, comment and moreover-

Everyone else: ENJOY!!

Ginny: Hey, that was what I was going to say!

Harry: Let's get out of here, then you and me, in a room...

Draco: That's my sister, Potter!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope that you enjoyed this chapter!

XOXO,

Meg.