A New Mission

Lmao I'm sorry for posting the previous chapter!

Chapter is dedicated to @SparkleQueenLovah for being with the book, always!

It's just, I drank a lot of red bull and all the frustration just burst put and henceforth why the previous chapter was looking shitty. Anyways, I am making it up to you with.....

A DOUBLE UPDATE!

As I'm writing this, I've already finished with the next chapter, which is longer than I would normally write.

So enjoy both the chapters.

P.S This chapter might be short, haven't really decided it.

Love
Meg
XOXO

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Arianna's POV

It was a new day, and frankly I was not prepared. Neither was Draco, as he met me after breakfast. Today was a Sunday, and there were no classes. Ginny, Hermione and Ron were studying for the exams, Harry was busy with Quiddich, I mean, he was captain. Slyvia was with her friends, or as I suspected, just Theodore, Blaise and Astoria were on a date - yes they did get together, I was so happy! and the others were doing Merlin knows what. Quite easy to slip out.

As we met, I could feel the waves of nervousness off of Draco. But he really wants to do this. I was quite happy that he agreed to do this, because if he hadn't, I wouldn't have had the balls to come up here as well.

We walked down the corridor, heading to Dumbledore's office and on the way, we didn't utter a word. There was nobody around at this time, we wanted it to be over as soon as possible.

As we told the password to the gargoyle - Draco had got it, it was Licorice - we went up and stood in front of the door. "Do you really want to do this?" I asked tentatively.

"It's for the greater good," He replied, grasping my hand and squeezing it.

"Let's get this started." I said and knocked.

It's for the greater good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slyvia's POV

I was getting ready in my dorm. For whom, you might say. Well, it was for Theodore. Arianna was right. I do have feelings for him. They were so much more than what I had for Ron! To be honest, I have really thought of Ron as a friend. He would be so much better with someone else! Theodore asked me to accompany him to Hogsmeade today. He didn't say anything, but I wanted to dress up for him.

As I was putting my ear rings on, two of my close friends, Jamie and Octavia came in the dorm, talking and gesturing. Jamie and Octavia were twins, but what you would call killer twins. They were hot, popular and rich. They were half blooded, their mother being a muggle. Their father, was a high ranking official in the ministry.

"Oh! Looks like Ms. Slyvia is getting ready for a date!" Jamie says, getting excited.

Even though they were twins, they were polar opposites. Jamie was the person always hyped up, on the other hand Octavia was the one to keep her grounded. Octavia was the person who would know the inside gossip, while Jamie would be clueless. That's why they worked better as a team.