Year 6 (Author's Note)

Heya guys!

As I explained in my last chapter, I wouldn't have time to type any chapter because my school is going to start again and add on the fact that I have relocated, makes it just a lot harder to update.

Anyway, I will try to update atleast one chapter per week, which is kind of sad because I love quicker updates, and I know most people love it as well!

Thanks to all the people who have voted, commented and read the story! I couldn't have had better fans of this book than you all guys! So pat yourself on the back cause you guys are amazing!

The media added in this chapter is my picture, as I only have ugly and nice selfies of myself. With many many other people of course.

So if you don't want to look at the media, that's totally fine and cool!

For the first time, I am willing to post update notices of this book, on my twitter. I just feel that it would encourage me to use my twitter account more often as I have no clue how to navigate around twitter. So if you want to follow the book, if you don't have my book in your library, my Twitter is another way to stay connected to Arianna and Blaise's hot encounters or Ginny and Seamus' love story *psst* So stay in touch!

Love you a lot!

I was wondering, maybe you guys would like a name for yourself, like as fans of this book!

I have three choices, if you have choices of your own please don't hesitate to tell me!

1) Weaselies - not very original I am pretty aware of that.

2) Arianators - if you guys are hardcore fans of Arianna, feel free to call yourself that!

3) Choco Bunnies - I have no clue, it sounded cute!

Anyways, it's quite a long author's note, and I apologize for that.

My twitter name - @Meghna_Choc

Feel free to comment, vote and love this chapter!

Please. Note.

The media looks creepy as I was in an airplane and I had just woke up from my two hour nap!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥