The Vision

Arianna's POV

Since me and Harry patched up, things have been going smoothly. Well, as smoothly as it could have been going with Umbridge as headmaster now. Yes, Umbridge is now headmistress now and she is making our life hell. Our OWL'S had begun 2 weeks ago and well today was the last OWL, Transfiguration. Umbridge was supervising is and I had almost finished all the questions when I heard a popping noise outside the hall.

It was clear that Umbridge heard it too. She walked towards the door and suddenly the door burst open. All of us turned and me and Hermione looked at each other. Suddenly Fred and George flew in, and busted fireworks everywhere. Wow! We all started to stand up and suddenly out of nowhere a firecracker burst on Umbridge's face! We all laughed and ran towards the entrance where Fred and George were bursting fireworks everywhere! At the end, they burst a huge firework, a giant W. We all clapped and out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry falling down, clutching his head. Apparently Ron also saw that and so did Hermione. We all rushed to him, trying to ask what's wrong. Then he held my wrist and said, "He has Sirius."

My face dropped and I tried to reason with him. "Harry, they can't have him, please. He's hidden safely."

"Ari's right, Harry." Ron said.

"No, you don't understand! He's my only family left!" Harry said, angrily.

I snapped. "Who do you think he is to me, then, huh? Is he not my father? If he's in danger, which he's not, I would be losing a father too! Please Harry, listen to me. Voldemort can get into your mind, maybe he's planting the vision!"

"Look," Hermione began. "Ari might be right, after all. Voldemort is very powerful and he can plant the image."

"Couldn't we check?" Harry pleaded. "He's the only one linked to me by blood."

"Okay." Ron said. Hermione and I looked to him in surprise. I began protesting. "Ari, Hermy, Harry needs to be sure. It's natural. Let's send him a letter."

"No!" Harry protested. "It would be too slow, and we need to do this fast. Floo Network. Come on!"

Harry got up and started heading towards the common room. More like running. "Wait!" I gasped, running after him. "The Network's shut down everywhere!" Hermy continued. "The only place the Floo works is -" "Umbridge's office!" Me and Hermy finished together.

"Bloody Hell." Ron said, surprisingly. "Don't ever do that twinny thing again!"

"Oh, please!" Me and Mione said. "We got more important things to worry about!" We said again, running after Harry.

"Bloody hell!" Ron said, running after us.

We all reached Umbridge's office where we found the door closed. "We need a distraction." I said. "A distraction big enough to send Umbridge out of her office." Ron said.

"Oh my god, Ari!" Hermy said. "You still have the dungbombs that Fred and George gave you right?"

"Your a genius!" I continued. "I'll get everyone from the DA in as well!"

"Good!" Hermione said. "The bigger the better."

"What's going on?" Harry asked.

"Don't worry about it" I said, running away. "Just make sure dad is safe."

Now to find everyone. Yay! Not.

Ron's POV

"Eh, Mione? What is Ari going to do?" I asked as I saw her running away.

"Create a distraction Fred and George style." she replied, taking our hands and pulling us behind a pillar.

"What?" Harry replied. "And why are we hiding here?"

"Ari's gonna blow up the dungbombs with the help of the DA. It's gonna create a big enough distraction for Umbridge to get out of the office and then we can check." Hermy replied, checking her watch.

From a distance we all heard a boom.
"Finally!" Mione replied. Suddenly Malfoy came across the corridor and immediately went into her office. Minutes layer, Malfoy and Umbridge both went, with Umbridge muttering curses.

"Okay, let's go." Mione said and jogged towards the door, us following her. She pushed the door and it swayed open, Umbridge having forgotten to put a lock. "Good for us." Mione whispered and walked in the room.

We were greeted by the thousands of cats who were meowing at us and an overload of pink. "I hope our next teacher doesn't like pink." I said, and Harry and Mione laughed. We rushed to the fireplace and Harry found some floo powder. He threw it in the fireplace and it turned green. He whisper shouted, "12 Grimmauld Place" and stuck his head in.

After a while he pulled his head back and we rushed to ask him about Sirius. "He's not in there." Harry said, his face pail.

"Who's not there, Mr. Potter?" we heard Umbridge's voice.

Oh shit. We all turned around slowly and there she was, standing and behind her was the rest of her so called group and Malfoy had Ginny and Blaise had Ari with the rest having the others.

"Thought that you would create a distraction to reach Dumbledore, yes?" Umbridge said, walking to her desk.

The others filed in and she conjured chairs and ordered us to sit. Then she went to Harry and started questioning him. "Where is Dumbledore?" Bloody old bat, we don't know where he is. But we couldn't tell her about Sirius. Since he is an escaped convict.

Suddenly Umbridge ordered one of the Slytherins to go and call Snape. Why would she want to call Snape? Once Snape appeared then she asked for Veritaserum. What? I looked at Hermione's face and she looked terrified. Damn, what is Veritaserum? I looked around and Ari and Gin were looking like they were gonna shit their pants. What the heck?

Mercifully, Snape replied that he had no more of that potion. Then Harry shouted, "He's got Padfoot!" Are you freaking mental, Harry? "He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Bloody brilliant, Harry. Since when did we agree Harry was making plans?

Umbridge asked Snape what Harry was screaming. Snape in that usual dull tone of his, replied, "I have no clue, Headmistress." and turned around and went. Hopefully to go inform the order. Please.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Umbridge takes out her wand and points it at Harry. What is she gonna do, murder Harry? "Perhaps the cruciatus curse would loosen your mouth." Umbridge said. Oh no, this is much worse. "But Professor!" Hermione pleaded. "It's illegal!" Damn right it is! "What the ministry doesn't know won't hurt anyone." Damn she's right. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Ari shouted, "Harry, tell her!"

Tell her what? "Dumbledore's secret weapon." What? What weapon? Are they serious about this? "Come on you three, show me." Umbridge pushed Ari, Hermy and Harry put of the door. Now what? I am so hungry and those Slytherin buffoons wouldn't let us go now, would they? Speaking of hungry, I have some toffees in my pocket. Should I eat?

Oh Merlin, I just remembered, those were Puking Pastilles. Maybe if the Slytherins eat them.....

๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏

Hola people!

Sorry I kind of updated late! But here it is, another chapter!

Hope you loved and enjoyed this!

If you did, kindly point your cursor to the star button and click on it!

And if you want a little change or if you want yourself to be featured in the story, just inbox me about some of the details of the character. I'm actually interested in putting one or two more characters so if you could help me with it, I would be so glad.

Okay so...

Comment
Like
Love

And most importantly,

Enjoy!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥