The Beginning of the End

Arianna's POV

As I rose, I looked around. Nobody was there. The walls were scorched and I didn't know where to go. As I got up, I shook my robes, but on second thought, abandoned them. I didn't need the headache of robes around me. I was wearing black jeans and a navy blue top, which unfortunately had soot on it.

I dusted it off as much as I could and glanced out of the nearby window, where I could see Voldemort and his followers on one side and Hogwarts on the other. I saw Hagrid on the side, carrying Harry. Harry. I needed to move now.

As I'd reached, the fight had begun once again. Death Eaters against students. Good against evil. I needed to find Harry now.

I saw him, opposite Voldemort. They were pointing their wands at each other. I ran at them, and Voldemort smiled at me.

"My dear Arianna, I'm glad you've joined us." He sneered.

"I haven't come for you, Voldemort." I spat out angrily, standing next to Harry. "Remember the prophecy?"

His face grew alarmed as I spoke the words.

"The infant who defeated the dark lord once,

Would have to defeat the Dark Lord again.

But this time with the help of the quarter veela,

Only she can save one of the two,

For neither can live while the other survives."

"No." He muttered. "You are the quarter veela?"

"Always have been, haven't you ever wondered why I had helped you, killed for you, made you think I was your servant?" I said.

"I had killed her. Your mother, she was the quarter veela!" He shouted.

"You're wrong, she was a half veela." I said. "Face it, you killed the wrong person."

"No." He murmured. "You can't be. I checked!"

"How am I alive then?" I smiled, maliciously. "I didn't know who killed my mother, Avery. But now that I know it's you, I'll have greater satisfaction in killing you."

"Evansco," I murmured and a ball of light shot out of my hands and hit his side. I walked forward and hit him again.

"Crucio!" He shouted but I deflected it just in time.

"Protego!" I shouted. "Adolebit omnia ossa ejus marcescere!"

"Ah!" Voldemort said. "What are you doing to me?"

"What should be done!" I screamed. "You killed Avery and Sirius, Lily and James, Cedric and Dumbledore and who knows, countless others!" I shouted. "You deserve this!"

As I spoke, a wind started blowing around us. My hair was all around, but i could still see Voldemort in front of me. His knees had buckled, and he was trying to stand up. He blindly shot a few spells, but missed all.

"Inebriate eum cruentatur!" As I said that, Voldemort fell to his knees, clutching his chest. He was looking at me, begging me to stop.

"Together, Arianna." Harry whispered in my ear. I loved the feeling that he gave me, the chills. The one that that I missed the most would have been this. Us.

I was jolted back to the present when Harry held my hand and uttered the curse. As soon as I squeezed it, he smiled at me. "Together," I whispered. "Together." He nodded.

All I saw after that was a red bean hit Voldemort's chest. He crumbled, literally. Until he was nothing but a small amount of dust, which flew away. As he did, there were quick pops. The Death Eaters were apparating away, though the Ministry did try and catch some, definitely managed to catch the Carrows. Can't say that I'm sorry to see them go.

As we walked over to the others, I saw relief and rejoicing everywhere. Yes, there was mourning for the loss, but overall, it was all happiness. As we walked into the Great Hall, we saw a group of redheads, surrounding a table.

He pulled me over there and I gasped at who was there on the table. Remus and Tonks, dead.

I don't remember what happened after that. I must have said it was a prank. I would have said to wake them up, convinced that they playing a prank on us. Nothing happened. They lay still, not a word escaping their lips.

As Molly saw me crying over his body, she came and joined. She began talking to me and for the time being, I felt everything was alright. I excused myself to go to the washroom, as soon as I felt it move under my skin.

As I took my top of, standing in front of the mirrors, I saw the Dark Mark. It was still there, though was quite lighter than it usually was.

Would it fade? I hoped so.

I heard footsteps behind me and quickly put the top on. I had managed to pull my top down when Harry walked in.

"Harry!" I gasped, turning around. "You scared me." I put a hand on my heart, feeling it rushing at a hundred miles per hour. "Shouldn't you be with Ron and Hermione?"

"Why not you?" Harry asked, coming close to me.

"I betrayed you?" I asked, as Harry continued to come towards me and I kept on moving back until my back hit the sink. Ouch.

"No, you didn't." Harry said, almost touching my hands.

"Wh- What?" I asked, very distracted by his eyes. They were such a beautiful shade of emerald green.

"Remus told me everything." He whispered, suddenly too close for my liking.

"Oh." My lips parted. He was so damn beautiful and handsome, why didn't I see this before? He was perfect. He was my Adonis.

"You did everything. Found horcruxes, prevented many people not to be killed by Voldemort." He said. "I'm finding to really hard not to kiss you right now."

I guess the filter between my mouth and brains weren't working, because I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. "What's stopping you, then?"

Oh, Merlin. Kill me now. I hunk I would have prepared to die by Voldemort's hand than die of shame. He's never going to fall for it, I'm such a stupid, idiotic-

All brain activity ceased. The only things which were fully functional were my hands, clinging onto Harry like a koala and my lips, which were on Harry's. Man, he still was a great kisser and as if he'd heard that, he pulled me in even tighter, turning the PG-13 kiss into an adult kiss. Lots of french kissing, too.

After what seemed like a long time, he pulled back, both of us panting like we hell. "I've missed you."

"Merlin, I've missed you too, so much." I said, hugging him.

"I really like you, Arianna,"

"I really like you too, Harry."

"Can we get out of here?"

"Please!"

***************************************

HOLA GUYS!

I FELT THAT THAT'S WHERE THEIR LOVE STORY SHOULD REALLY END, AND OF COURSE THE EPILOUGE STILL.

SO,

LOVE

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!