One Shot - Arianna and Harry (2)

Well, you guys reached 60K far too soon. So, here's a promised update for you!

This one shot takes place when James was about to be born. Aka, Arianna's water broke.

Enjoy!

Arianna's POV

If I knew how hard it was to carry a kid, I would've never had sex.

It's a world of back and feet pains, your baby thinking that your stomach is a football and don't get me started on the morning sickness and the weird cravings.

I'll admit, the morning sickness were better after the first trimester, but what is the point of calling it morning sickness when it's clearly not?

Today felt like a big day when I woke up. Harry had gone to work, so I was pretty much all alone. We did free Kreacher, but he really wanted to work in our house. So we let him, after giving him weekly wages, of course.

As I went down the stairs, which was a bloody tiring job, with me having to put my foot and feel the stairs. I couldn't see my feet due to the pregnancy now. It made my feel so fat and I had cried to Harry a lot about it as well, but he always said it made me look sexier, the fact that I was carrying his child. Men.

As I ate breakfast on the couch, I switched the TV on and began to watch TVD. I had actually bought the TV after I had been to Simon's house, one of my muggle friend who I still managed to keep in contact with all these years. It made me realise I needed one, or I was going to die doing nothing in the house.

As Damon began to get tortured by Rebekah, I felt a slight pain in my lower back.

"Ow!"

Kreacher came in with a pop that surprised me. "Is Mistress okay?"

"I'm fine, Kreacher. Could you get me a glass of water, please?"

"Yes, Mistress."

He clicked his fingers and brought a glass of water. I drank some and began to concentrate on the TV. I felt the slight discomfort again. I was eight months along and the doctor did tell that babies come early a lot of the cases, but wasn't this too early?

I slowly got up and went to the balcony. We had our house in Godric's hollow, atop a slight hill. Honestly, it was beautiful. We had both given inputs on the designs of the house, Harry's only demand being that the house should be blue. So it was blue.

(Yes, it has a garage

(Yes, it has a garage. I want them to have a car because at least sometimes Arianna has to go visit her muggle friends as well. So, car. Yes, Harry knows how to drive and no, he did not confund the examiner. That was Ron.)

Why he asked for it, I don't know till this day. As I got up, I heard a swoosh and felt water running down my legs. Oh Merlin, the baby was early.

"KREACHER! CALL HARRY! BABY'S COMING!"

○○○○○○○○

As I sat in the hospital bed, five hours later, I didn't feel any better. James was a baby who did not want to come out, it seemed. Harry was here, in his auror uniform, which made him look bloody irresistible at times, but not now. Why did he have to make me pregnant!

"Baby, come on. Be patient." Harry murmured.

"You try being dilated for five hours without the baby coming out." I retorted, putting my head on the headrest. Why, oh why?

"All right, Mrs. Potter. You're 10cm dilated. It's time to welcome the future Potter." Maddie, the midwife said.

"Push, baby. Push!" Harry said.

"AARRGHH!"

°°°°°°°°°

"Welcome to the world, James Sirius Potter." Harry cooed, as he held James. I was looking at them, tired and weary. James had not been an easy baby, Merlin. It took him three hours to come out. I swear, I'm never getting pregnant again. James is enough for me.

"That's your mummy, James. She loves you too." Harry said, looking at me. He walked towards me and gently put James in my lap. Looking at him, he was a perfect mixture of Harry and I, more so James though. We did good, naming him after Harry's father.

"I love you, baby." I cooed, touching his fingers and he gripped my finger.

"He's perfect." I said, looking at Harry as he leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you, you're my forever."

"You're mine as well."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hellow, my babies.

Here's the update, as promised. I know, a bit late. But I just finished my Physics Board Exam with high spirits and I realised, Physics is out of my life, forever.

FOREVER. NO MORE GUESSING WHICH RAY WILL GO WHERE AND FORM A REAL OR VIRTUAL IMAGE.

No more learning fringe width. Like it had any use. Nada.

So, I was in high spirits and decided to finish this for you.

Next update might be in the next few days, or on the 20th. Probably on the 20th as I have my Math Boards.

So, see you next time.

Ciao

LIKE
COMMENT
AND MOREOVER

ENJOY!!