A Wild Night

Arianna's POV

Well, we are back in Hogwarts. Right I'm in my dormitory, thinking about whether I should meet Blaise. Yes, I'm still having second thoughts about this. But anyway, on the train, Harry was muttering about Draco being a death eater and looking at me. As if I would know about this. Even if I think Draco was a death eater, which is highly possible, as his dad was imprisoned, I just don't think Voldemort would do something like this. Come on, Draco is barely 16! He would not be a good death eater. And he would have told me, wouldn't he?

When we arrived at the station, after Harry had gone to spy on Draco, Ron and Hermione were worried for him. He was not back yet, and frankly I was tired. He can manage himself. While Ron and Hermione wereblooking for him, I hopped on a carriage with Parvati, Padma and Lavender and just joined in the conversation.

(Since I'm lazy as hell, the convo is not gonna be in the proper paragraphs, so excuseź moí.)

Padma: Hey Ari! What's going on?

Ari: Nothing much, same old.

Lavender: Oh, did you know, my mother didn't want me back here.

Parvati: Same with us here.

Ari: Why? Everyone knows Hogwarts is the safest place in the world!

Padma: Well, we are not pureblooded like you are -

Lavender: Or widely accepted, by both the good and the bad side!

Ari: Oh stop it! I'm not with You-Know-Who and I don't have the Dark mark!

Padma: Oh we know -

Parvati: Your too sweet!

Lavender: Anyways, we should talk about something else, this is very depressing.

Ari: Agreed! So, Padma! Who donate like?

Padma: Oh god!

Parvati: I know who! It's Chris Damien! That sexy guy in her year!

Lavender: Good for you!

Padma: Oh shush! Talk about Lavender! She likes Seamus!

Lavender: That's old news and he doesn't show any interest in me!

Ari: That's bull and you know it! Whenever he looks at you, he creates explosions!

Padma: That's like all the time!

Lavender: Oh stop it! Anyways, I heard Ari has lovey-dovey feelings towards a certain Boy Who Lived!

Ari: Oh no! Come on! He likes Cho!

Parvati: Not after what she did of course!

Ari: Guys! You know she was fed the truth telling serum! She had no control.

Padma: Yes, Ari's right. We shouldnt blame her for this. Anyway, we haven't spoken about Parvati!

Ari: Oooh, I know who it is! Must be Joseph McCartney! Sweet fellowmen Hufflepuff!

Parvati: What? How did you know?

Lavender: An idiot could figure that out! Staring at him so much!

Ari and Padma: Well, yeah!

Parvati: Oh Merlin! Look! We can see the castle!

Padma: Changing the topic wouldn't help you.

Ari and Lavender: True!

After we got down, we all parted ways as we got in the common room. I went up to the dormitory and suddenly, a brown owl flew in, dropped the letter from his (or her) beak on my head and flew off. Strange, didn't stay for snacks!