Diagon Alley

• Dedicated to To my fans and my mom

Arianna POV

The rest of my stay was awesome. Except that awkward time when me and harry stumbled into each other because of hermione and Ron. Ron sent Harry to the kitchen to collect something and hermione did the same. Harry went in first and I didn't know he was in the kitchen and bam we crashed the plates fell down one of the shards hit both of us in our hearts and we died. Except we both came back and haunted hermione and ronny. That's not what happened! Stop having a heart attack! What happened is that Harry just stopped what he was doing and suddenly just stared at me. I was biting my lips out of nervousness and he seemed to notice that. A lot. He began to come closer and suddenly who should ruin the moment but my favourite people in the entire world. Ron and Hermione. They were smiling like weird people who were gonna eat us. Then hermione spoke up "come on Ari Mrs. Weasely told us we have to go to diagon alley today". If I could murder hermione. Why?? I quickly got out of the kitchen and went up. On the way I heard Ron speaking "mate! That's my cousin!" I felt so happy that they had accepted me so soon. Even Sirius had accepted me and I couldn't be happier! I had started calling Sirius dad. He felt so happy! He told me about my family history that how his mother had been one pure blood fanatic! I was a pure blood as both him and my mom are pure bloods. He even told me that his whole family had been in Slytherin! Except him. He was a gryffindor. Thank god! I couldn't think of being a Slytherin. So I got dressed and mrs. Weasely was standing there with some green ash in her hand. I got confused and asked Ron"what's that green ash?"

He answered "that's floo powder. It takes you from one place to another through the fireplace".

Me "woah that's soo cool!"

He snickered and molly called me forward and told me how to go. I went in the fireplace and threw the powder and said "DIAGON ALLEY!"

And then I was whisked through.

In Diagon Alley

I reached in one piece and looked around. Woah this place was so cool! I wish I had 10 pairs of eyes! Everywhere there was people screaming and I saw a pale boy with blond hair staring at me with calculating eyes. Woah freaky pale guy alert! Then Molly came and we went to florist and blotts and bought all my books. My electives were arithmacy and divination. Divination is a bit woolley. Then we bought everything else I needed and I went to gringotts to collect more money as dad had told me I could go. I went in and I saw these weird creatures sitting there. Before I asked Harry told me "they are goblins. Be careful of them!". I said thanks and went forward and that goblin asked,"name?"

Me "Arianna Silver Black".

Goblin "key?"

Me "right here!"

The black vault key was bLack in colour(obviously) and had S written all over it. I'm guessing it was for Slytherin. Pure blood much? I gave the key and he answered "follow me". It was only me and Harry and to be honest I love it. We sat in a cart and it was EPIC! We went through twists and turns and it was epic! We were miles under London. Geez. Suddenly we passed a dragon and it looked horrible. White and I think it was blind. Poor creature. Animal cruelty!! So atlast we reached and the goblin told,"touch it only a true member of the black family will be able to open the vault."

I got up and climed out and put my hand on the door. Suddenly it opened and what I saw blew my mind. Gold silver and bronze coins were lying there untouched. Thank god Ron wasn't here. Or Fred or George. They are the ones who deserve all this. Not me. I quickly filled my pouch with how many ever gold silver and bronze coins were fitting and I went back to the cart and went up to the surface. Then we went to the pet emporium and I saw this awesome owl which was silver in colour with blue highlights. The shopkeeper saw me looking at the bird and said,"that's 20 galleons and with that you get a cage free and some owl food". I said,"ok then could you give it?". She quickly took the owl put it in the cage and gave a few owl treats with it. I went out of the shop after paying for it of course and spoke,"what should I name you little birdy? Oh I know I'll name you Artemis! I could call you Art!" Harry was next to me and he said,"nice name! May i now take you to ollivander's wand store?" I replied,"yes you may dear Harry". We laughed and went on to ollivanders!

Hey peeps next chapter I'll continue with the wand she gets and September 1st!

Vote

Comment

Like!!