The Fight and Mend

Arianna's POV

Umbridge took us all to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom and made us sit with the Inquisitorial Squad while she went and quickly flooed in the Minister. Then they were gone for quite some time while we all waited.

As for Harry, he had been trying for the past 10 minutes to get my attention and failing. I wasn't going to talk to him nor going to see him. What he did was wrong and he had to realise it.

Minister of Magic's (Fudge) POV

When Dolores flooed in saying that she finally caught Dumbledore doing something illegal, I was quite unhappy and well a little happy. Nevertheless, I followed her and into Hogwarts.

I never forsake Dumbledore's advice. In my mind, he is the best wizard in the world and he should have been Minister of Magic, had not his love for Hogwarts had interrupted his ambitions. But believing that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has come back! That is absurd. You-Know-Who has been gone for 14 years and I wish he was gone until I retire from my office. But my wishes unfortunately do not come true.

If Dumbledore believes that You-Know-Who is back, maybe he is, but I do not choose to believe it. It would be pandemonium in the Wizarding World and the Muggle one.

We hurried to Dumbledore's office where Dolores filled me on on what Dumbledore has been doing. According to her, Dumbledore has been involved in a secret army led by Harry Potter. Should have known.

Dolores quickly told the password to the gargoyle, which gave way to his office. In there, he was sitting there doing some paperwork. Good old Dumbledore.

"Albus Dumbledore. You have been charged with felony towards the orders of the Minister and hence your title of First-Order Merlin and a member of the International Conference of Wizardry Laws would be stripped from you." Dolores said.

"Oh, but my dear Professor. You can only do that if you capture me." Dumbledore said. And with a flick of his hand, disappeared.

"I thought you couldn't Apparate from the grounds of Hogwarts." I said, in a confusing voice.

"You can hate Dumbledore all you want Minister, but you can't deny, he's got style." Shaklebolt replied.

Arianna's POV

Well, you know what happened next. Umbridge tortured us all. Everyday I made murtlap essence for everyone. Between the detention, and studying for OWL'S, we had no time to hang out.

It had been two weeks since the incident and me and Harry hadn't spoken a word to each other and the others were noticing. Well, Hermione had a long time ago but I just couldn't tell her. I needed someone who would understand me and Hermione just spends too much of her time with studies and worrying about the boys. So yes, I have been spending more time with Ginny and Draco and Ginny knows that Draco and me are second cousins. To my surprise, she was totally fine with it and covered up for me when I visited Draco.

I have been friends with some of the Slytherins as well. Slytherins are not that bad, contrary to what Ron and Harry tell. And anyways, it was all Harry who told me to hang out with everyone else.

It was after Charms and I went to the washroom to freshen up before going to Potions. I had a free period now so I was thinking of spending it with Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Ginny and Stacy. Even though Ginny and Tracy were from different houses, (Gryffindor and Hufflepuff) they were pure blood, and I guess they didn't mind. Suddenly I heard a commotion outside and I could hear both Draco and Harry's voices. I rushed outside and saw they were insulting each other, again.

"Look, it's Saint Potter!" Draco jeered and naturally the rest of the Slytherins laughed.

"Look who's talking, ferret." Ron answered back.

"No talking back, Weasely! Have you forgotten, I have authority over you. And anyways I think Potter needs a mouthpiece for him." Draco laughed and everyone else did too.

"Shut up Malfoy! Atleast I'm not a puppet!" Harry finally spoke.

"No! Your a slave, Potter!" Draco called back.

This had gone too far. I had to stop it. "Stop it, both of you!" I stepped out of the crowd, looking at both of them.

"Or what, Black?" Harry said.

"Or Draco could give you a detention with Umbridge. Would you like that, Potter?" I finally answered, satisfied at the look of shock across the Golden Trio's faces. "Get lost. Go somewhere else." I answered, turning my back on them and leaving.

Harry's POV

What the heck was that? I wondered as the crowd dispersed.

"Did Ari just do that?" Ron asked, a look of shock still on his face.

"Yes. She's not been speaking to me for quite some time. And she's been hanging out with Draco a lot more." Mione answered, a little shocked.

"That might be my fault." I said, ashamed of my behavior.

"What did you do, Harry?" Mione asked, with an angry look on her face.

"She knew Cho was there with Umbridge. She told me beforehand. I didn't believe her."

"What? You didn't believe her? Are you stupid Harry?" Ron answered finally. "We could have told the others to go!"

"I know that!" I shouted. "That's why I feel like shit and she's ignoring me!"

"You need to go and speak to her." Ron said. "Now." Hermione added.

"Yeah, I'm going." I said, and left, having an idea where Ari might be.

Arianna's POV

I was in the astronomy tower. This place had a beautiful view of the grounds. I just sat down, leaning against the wall. Why did I have to snap? I couldn't hang out with the others anyway. I just felt so vulnerable and just needed time out.
I hope no one finds me here. "Ari?"

Well, too late. I turned around to see the one person I didn't want to see now. Harry. "What Harry?" I sighed, feeling tired. "Had to find me?"

"Yes." It came out as a whisper. "I had to, Ari. Your one of my best friends and I couldn't just lose you."

Just one of his best friends. That's all I would be. Best friend. "Malfoy told me." I answered.

"Told you what?" Harry asked, sitting down beside me.

"That Umbridge got Cho. He's family." I said. "Family sticks together at all times."

"Oh." Harry spoke, finally. "I'm sorry for blowing up on you. Sorry for not believing you. If I had then.."

"I should have told you before, Harry. It's not only your mistake. It's mine as well." I said finally. I didn't want to lose him as a friend as well. "Friends again?"

"No." Harry said, very seriously. "Best friends."

I wish we were more than best friends.

Harry's POV

I couldn't tell her. As we got up, and hugged it out, all I could feel was her curves. How she would fit perfectly against me. How she made me feel like I'm the only one in her life. She made me feel like I was in a world free from Voldemort. Thinking all of this, I only wished that I had enough courage to confess.

I wish we were more than best friends.

๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏_๏๏

Hello people!

Here's another update for you guys!
Share the story if you really like it or don't be shy to vote!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

VOTE
COMMENT
LOVE
LIKE

And most importantly........

Enjoy!!!!

(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)