One Shot: Arianna and Harry (1)

Well, hi.

I just checked on this story and I had 55.5K reads. WTF. I'm so shocked, like legit. Thank you guys for patiently reading my stories and commenting on the chapters.
Since the book had 55.5K reads, why not do a little sneak peak at Arianna and Harry's life, when their eldest child, James Sirius Potter marries long time friend turned girlfriend, Lucy Mae Longbottom.

Arianna's POV

"Our son's growing up, Ari." Harry said to me as we sat up front in the pews, waiting for Lucy to walk in.

"I'm so happy for him, and so sad." I sniffed, looking at him while he stood with his best man, Lucas Petro. He was so nervous.

"This place is fantastic, Ari. You've outdone yourself!" Sylvia spoke from beside me, holding Ron's hand.

"It was Lucy's idea too, Syl." I said, dabbing my eyes. "Anyways, do you think Mione would be coming along with her daughter, Susie?"

"If they had to, they would have come by now." Sylvia said, looking around. "It's going to start!"

Just as soon as she said that, the pianist began to play a beautiful tune that signalled the bridesmaids and maid of honor to walk through. It was Lily first, escorted by Scorpious. She looked so much like her namesake. Then it was Nina with Hugo, Teresa with Jamie and finally Rose Weasely with her boyfriend, Aiden Wood. They make such a good match together.

As soon as they took their respective places, the bridal march tune began. We all stood, while James became more nervous. As soon as Lucy turned the corner with Neville holding her hand, one look at my son and everyone knew, he was a goner. He looked at her like she was the sun in his life, his everything. In that moment, I saw my son grow up, became the best husband he could be to Lucy.

As she left Neville's hand and took James' hand, he smiled like I've never seen him smile before. Before the priest started talking, he whispered something in her ear and I knew, Lucy would be smiling.

As the wedding commenced to an end, I had run out of tears. It was like seeing Harry and me at the alter, obviously with me being pregnant, hopefully Lucy wasn't, I mean, please dear Merlin!

At the reception, we all had to go up and say something to the groom and bride. As I went up, I saw Lucy and James whispering to each other and I smiled, remembering us.

"I'd like to say something, if the happy couple stop whispering in each other's ears, I mean, you'll have plenty of time to do that later on," I laughed, while Lucy blushed bright red and James was snickering, with the others in the hall following suit.

"All jokes aside, I'm so glad Lucy chose James, because other than Lucy, I really couldn't imagine anyone else managing James, honestly speaking." I paused, as the hall laughed. "Lucy, believe it or not, you're the best thing that has happened to James, from coming over to me crying and complaining about James, you told me your feelings about James. All I can say is, you're one of my favourite children. Welcome to the Potter Family.
To Lucy and James!"

"To Lucy and James!" Everyone cheered.

After the couple had gone off to their honeymoon, which was in Bora Bora and the guests had cleared, we were back in Potter House, Nina, who was only 13 was knocked out, too tired from the day's activities, whereas Lily was with Scorpious for the ...

After the couple had gone off to their honeymoon, which was in Bora Bora and the guests had cleared, we were back in Potter House, Nina, who was only 13 was knocked out, too tired from the day's activities, whereas Lily was with Scorpious for the night (which Harry had grumbled about a lot, by the way. He had agreed at the end if Draco would check on them every hour) and Emily was with the twins, Jamie and Remus (most probably drinking a lot of firewhisky, but don't tell Harry) and Albus was back at his apartment. I walked into the room to see Harry sitting on the side of the bed, looking through the album.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Our kids grew up so fast, didn't they?" He asked, turning the pages.

"Yea, they did. We are getting older." I said, pulling his head towards mine. " I love you, you know that right?"

"Why?" Harry enquired.

"Because, you're were my past, are my present and will be my future."

Fin.

So, whaddya think? Any good?

I'm really liking the one shot concept, so maybe I'll do another one, IF we hit 60K reads on the book. It's so close, tho!

Anyways, for those who were wondering, Nina is Ari and Harry's last daughter. Her full name is Nina Nymphadora Potter.

Anyways, you know what I'm gonna say.

LOVE

LIKE

COMMENT

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

ENJOY!!!!