Welcome to Hell

Arianna's POV

With my body aching, I trudged back to my room, weary and tired. My back was aching, from being slammed onto the marble floor, in fact my whole body felt like I was being burned up.

As I entered my room, I shut it behind me and just slumped into the bed. These last few weeks had been hell. If I thought having problems at Hogwarts was bad, this was way worse. At Malfoy Manor, all I did was train. Once with Dawlish, but I had defeated him quick. Seeing that, Bellatrix and Severus took me as a challenge and started training me, day and night. Whereas Bellatrix taught me how to duel, Snape taught me how to be passive, to have the upper hand, always.

They said that I had to make sure that I was prepared when I had to take the Dark Mark. It made me really nervous to have that mark, it meant I was done. i was one of them, even though I know, i was always on the other side. What would Molly say, would she still see me as the same, or different?

I quickly realised that I stank and immediately went to the washroom, to freshen myself up before they called me down for dinner. I shed my clothes and went under the shower, moaning at the way the hot water just eased up on my muscles. A new death eater called Simon O'Lovell taught me hand to hand combat, something that Bellatrix taught was handy. For what, I didn't know. Fighting with Greyback, sure.

The water had turned cold by now, but i didn't want to get out and face the musical that was my life. I missed Hogwarts, my life back home and most importantly, Harry.

What was he doing, was he safe out there? All these thoughts just roamed in my mind, knowing the fact that he was Undesirable number one, of course Voldemort's doing, after he crashed Bill and Fleur's wedding. I was so disheartened, and hated myself even more. I hated life, mostly now of all times. I felt that my life was going nowhere, with all the twists and turns. Sometimes, I wish that I had the audacity to ignore what Dumbledore had said, but in my heart I knew, I couldn't.

His dying wishes, my prophecy, all these were in my head, making it harder to think rationally. I felt like I was at a hopeless place, with nowhere to go.

Shaking these thoughts out of my head, I got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me. As I went into my room, I heard Aunt Cissy calling for dinner. She had told me to call her Aunt Cissy the first day I arrived here. Honestly, she was the closest mother figure I have had since my stay here.

I went over to my closet and saw many dresses, but the problem? They were all darker shades. Not one was a pastel pink or a light blue. It was like they were sucking the life out of this place.

I took out a plain navy blue dress which reached upto my ankles and it had three quarter sleeves. I hated long dresses but that's all that the women wore here. It's better to blend in then stand out in here.

I dried my hair and pinned it up, at dinner we were supposed to be our best, who knows when Voldemort might appear. I took a pair of blue heels and wore them, then proceeded down the stairs before a house elf came to my room.

As I entered, I bowed. It was customary for me to bow down since I had no place or rank among the Death Eaters, so for the time being, I was scum to them. As I took my place on the table, a house elf brought my food over to me. As I ate, I it was so quiet that we could hear the storm brewing outside. At this point, I realised, I couldn't escape from here. I was alone, tired and had no way out of here.

Welcome to hell, my poor soul.

Harry's POV

♡ Bill and Fleur's wedding day ♡

As I put on my suit, all I felt was dread. After this, Me, Ron and Hermione were going to leave, searching for Horcruxes. This was the last happy day for all of us. Mrs. Weasely had tried countless number of times to ask each one of us what were we doing after this but none of us had answered her. We didn't want to include anyone else in this.

I had tried a number of times to make Ron and Hermione stay here, using the excuse of Slyvia for Ron and studies for Hermione, but none of them budged. They were willing to go with me, as friends they said. Didn't they understand, this was dangerous? There was a reason why all this happened.

I shook these thoughts out of my head and wore my tie, and flattened my hair. The person looking back at me from the mirror was not me, technically. It was one of Ron's cousins, Barry. Everyone had thought it best if i remained in disguise, to protect myself and them as well. I had the characteristic red Weasely hair and I didn't mind it at all. For once, it made the illusion that I had a family, a huge one. It made me feel that I belonged, somewhere.

I went down the stairs and saw everyone mingling around. Ron was with Slyvia, hugging her and kissing her every chance he got, which made her blush every single time. Hermione was talking with Viktor and Luna, she was looking as she didn't have a care in the world. Ginny was around Colin, who was being interrogated by Fred and George, while Ginny was shaking her head from the sidelines. It made me miss her. Her laugh, her smile, her getting irritated at the fact that she brought something which didn't fit here. Everything reminded me of her.

Shaking these things off, I went and joined Ron and soon Mrs. Weasely called us to be seated at the alter.

The wedding was beautiful. Bill looked so happy to be marrying Fluer and Fluer was literally beaming of happiness, it was so beautiful to see. After the wedding, we all head to the reception, where after hearing the toasts and eating cake, we were all dancing right now. Well, I was sitting in a corner, while others were dancing. Ron was dancing with Slyvia, Hermione with Luna, Fred with Angelina and George with one of Fluer's cousins, Rosette. Charlie was dancing with his girlfriend from Romania, Bianca and everyone looked happy. Suddenly Ginny came next to me and told me to get up. "Come on now, don't be a sour puss."

Laughing, I got up and she pulled me on the dance floor. Sooner than later, we all were crazily jumping around and dancing.

Suddenly, a white mist came and it took shape of a bear in the middle of the floor. "The Ministry has fallen, The Minister is dead."

As soon as everyone heard that, panic and chaos broke out. I was trying to find Ron and Hermione, and was suddenly grabbed by Hermione, who pulled me aside. "We need to go now!" She hissed.

"Where's Ron?" I asked.

"Here," Ron shouted. "Let's go!"

Hermione held our hands and I looked at the crowd, going here and there. I made eye contact with Ginny. It just felt like I nodded at her and we were gone.

Somehow, I didn't feel that this was the start of a beautiful journey. This was not going to be easy at all. For now, all I could think of was,

Welcome to hell, Harry.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HOLA GUYS!

I'm so so so sorry for posting the chapter late, but yay! I did post a chapter.

This chapter is mainly to mark the book's success of having 5.09K reads! Wooooo! Yay! Shout out to everyone who's read this book!

I'm soooooo happy af. I have holidays!

Ya'll you what this means, don't ya?

UPDATES EVERY DAY!!!!

Yes! I'm gonna have updates every single day!

So.....

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you,

Meg.

XOXO