Which house?

Arianna POV

It was finally September 1st! I was so excited and I could not wait for Hogwarts. Ginny woke me up by saying,"It's Hogwarts day, Ari! Get up!" I immediately woke up and ran to the loo and heard Hermione and Ginny laughing in the background. I dried my hair naturally with a dryer and curled my hair at the tips. I came out and wore my undergarments and wore blue jeans and a Purple top. I ran down and Molly said,"Ari! Just in time! Sit down I'll give breakfast." I sat down and she gave me my breakfast and Ginny came in with Hermione and sat down with me and we started talking about the classes. And did I forget to mention, Mione and Ron became prefects! Fred and George are being horrible about it and teasing Ron and Mione is so happy! Honestly with all the things I had heard about Harry I was thinking that he would become a prefect. I'm still awkward with Harry and Mione but I really cannot ignore Mione so much as I can ignore Harry. But I try. Well Ginny obviously saw the tension between Me and Mione and when I had finished my breakfast Ginny pulled me to her room while Harry and Ron came down and closed the door after she got in. "What's happening between you and Mione?" she demanded.

"I'll tell you Ginny. But don't tell Harry or Ron." I said

"Kay, I won't. Just tell me."

Flashback

I had woken up to get some water and it was the middle of the night. I wasn't expecting anyone to be awake. Then I suddenly heard a voice "Ron's sleeping and making too much noise. Could we talk in the garden?" That sounded like Harry's voice. "Sure." Oh my God was that Hermione's voice? They crept down to the garden and I being interested in what they were saying went down with them. They reached the garden and Harry began speaking in low tones. Hermione was giving him advice I thought. It was just two friends talking. I began going back up to my room when Harry said in a louder voice,"But I can't keep quiet about this! I have feelings for her, Mione! I want to say it but I'm too much of a coward!" Mione told him,"Harry do you want everyone to hear what we are talking about? Then if you don't please don't shout! Look we can talk about this tomorrow. Or in Hogwarts! Ron will get suspicious if he does not see you if he wakes up. Go to bed." And they both went back.

"What's so awkward about that?" Said Ginny. "Oh- You like him don't you?"

"Shh. You want to tell everyone? I was jealous. And you heard me. He likes someone else. He was asking Mione about how to ask her out I think."

"Girls?! We have to leave if we want to reach the station on time!" Molly shouted.

"Come on! We'll talk more about this in Hogwarts." Ginny said.

We walked down and I sat in the car with Ron on one side and Mione on the other. I began thinking Why am I feeling awkward being around Mione out of all people? And Harry too. He can like whoever he wants to like! I can like whoever I want to like too! But you like Harry and he doesn't like you! My inner voice said. Yes I have an inner voice. Problem? So pushing that thought I began talking with Mione and Ron and it looks like Mione was relieved to be talking with someone. In no time we reached Kings Cross Station and Molly rushed us all out and we all went on the platform and everyone just stopped before a pillar. Molly said,"Fred, take Ginny and go first!"

"Kay Mom." Fred said.

"Mom! I'm not a kid!" Ginny argued but she went nonetheless.

They ran towards the pillar and I thought they were going to crash when they just went straight through! My mouth was open and Harry, George, Ron and Mione started laughing at my look. I rubbed my eyes and decided to look again.

"George go next and take Ron."

"Mom! I'm perfectly capable to go on my own." Ron said but one look at Molly's angry face he went without a word. And they ran through the pillar. Well I shouldn't be that surprised. It's a magical world after all!