Ron and Slyvia

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THE POLICE AND THE AMBULANCE!!!!
It's literally been ages since my phone screen cracked and it's not coming back to me!!!!!! On top of that, I'm frustrated like hell! Someone please save me from this hellhole.

Okay, rant over.

Arianna's POV

The dinner ended, finally. I was so bored of Professor Slughorn going on and on about his achievements and what not. Phew. So as soon as the dinner ended, I was so ready to take Blaise and literally bolt out of there. But, as usual, someone had to stop me. This someone being Harry.

"Arianna," he said. "I'm so so sorry and I really want you to know that I've -"

"I'm really not in the mood right now," I stopped him from saying whatever he was going to say. "I really have to be somewhere now, and if you would excuse me," I walked away from Harry, towards Blaise who was waiting for me. As I reached him, he held out his hand and we went out, ready to have fun.

Harry's POV

I looked as Blaise and Arianna went out. Hermione came and stood next to me. "Did you tell her?" she asked me.

"No," I replied.

"But.. Harry! You were gonna tell her you loved her!"

"She was in a hurry." I replied back.

"Oh.. Okay then," Hermione said. She let out a yawn. "I'm seriously very tired. I'll head back to the dorm then."

"Okay," I replied back.

Hermione walked out and then it was just me and Professor Slughorn left. Time to carry out what Dumbledore has told me to.

Hermione's POV (Surprise!)

Why did I leave poor Harry alone? And what the heck was wrong with Arianna! She was acting too weird. Anyways, I was heading back towards the common room when I saw Luna. Luna, I didn't know what to expect from her. She was so pretty, and a little bit loony, I'll give that. But, whenever I was near her, I felt the need to talk to her, to touch her, to freaking kiss her senseless. That was wrong... Right? I mean, I should have these feelings towards guys... not girls! Was I a lesbian? I had heard of them, they were girls who liked well, girls. Shaking these thoughts from my head, I went towards Luna.

"Hey Luna," I whispered.

"Hey Mione," She answered back. "You are looking very pretty."

I blushed when she said that. She said that I looked pretty. Not anyone else, me. "Thanks, Luna."

This girl was going to make me mad.

Arianna's POV

We found an empty classroom and Blaise just pushed me in and didn't bother to lock the door properly. He stalked towards me and immediately kissed me hard, so hard that I was panting after he had let go. He pushed me towards the table and he sat me on top, kissing me again. Wow. This Blaise was hot and demanding. He immediately pulled the strap down and started kissing my neck. I put my hands up and he took off the strap and the whole dress bunched up on my hips. "So beautiful," He said, while tracing my n.ipples with his fingers. They immediately grew hard against his touch and he groaned. Immediately taking one of them in his mouth, he began sacking it and I arched against him. Well, we must have not been silent because suddenly out of nowhere, the door just burst open and Blaise immediately turned around, wand at the ready while I hid behind him.

It was Harry.

He saw me and Blaise having sex. Well, going to have sex.

I'm going to be so dead.

Harry's POV
The next morning.

As I went down for breakfast with Ron, I was thinking about what I saw. The assignment with Professor Slughorn didn't work out and I saw Arianna and Blaise almost have sex. If I didn't barge in, I bet that they would have completed.

As I walked into the Great Hall, I sat next to Hermione and Ron, surprisingly sat opposite me, next to Sylvia. From the corner of my eye, I saw Arianna enter and surprisingly, she sat next to me. She leaned towards me. "Could I talk to you about yesterday?" She whispered in my ear.

I could smell rose and vanilla from her. Wow. She smelt amazing. I wish that it was me she was having sex with and not Blaise. I mean, Blaise? It was like steam was blowing out of my ears when I saw them, Blaise's shirt unbuttoned and from behind him, Arianna poking her head out. It was obvious what they were up to now. Why she would act weird all the time and avoid us.

"Yeah, sure." I whispered back into her ear, and she shivered. No. Must have been her imagination.

"Ahem, ahem." Ron said, doing a bad, no wait, a horrible impression of that toad.

"What Ron?" Mione asked, putting jam on her toast.

"Did you complete your Astronomy homework, Hermione?" Ron asked, quire nervously, might I add.

"What are you bloody talking about, Ronnie?" Arianna began. "Hermione doesn't take Astronomy!"

"Umm.. Gee. Arianna?" Ron asked.

"The only one taking Astronomy in 6th year is Seamus, Dean, Lavender and Parvati. I suggest you go and ask them about the supposedly Astronomy homework you suddenly have when you don't take Astronomy as well." Arianna said, taking some poached eggs.

We all started laughing and poor Ron was a bright red.

"God, I have an idiotic boyfriend, don't I?" Sylvia remarked, kissing his cheek, which in turn prompted Ron to turn a very nice shade of red.

As soon as the sentence registered in our heads, we all stopped laughing. Ron and Slyvia, Slyvia and Ron? Woah! Just yesterday he was professing his love for Slyvia to me, saying that he couldn't man up to actually say it to her. Now, he's with a girlfriend!

"Congratulations!!" Arianna jumped up and hugged her. "Ronnie! Who knew!"

Ron blushed and said,"Well, I am full of surprises."

The surprise which I got was bigger than this news.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Ola!
Bonjour!
Namaste!

Mercï Beauçôup for not updating early, but I did update!!

So,

DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?

I really really hope you did.

Anyways, I'm thinking of doing a character interview. So, please send in a lot of questions, at least five for each character?

I'm going to write down the characters below and whatever questions you have, just comment on the line.

Arianna Silver Black

Harry Potter

Ron Weasely

Hermione Granger

Blaise Zabini

Luna Lovegood

Slyvia Plath

Draco Malfoy

That's it! Have an awesome day and hope this chapter makes you laugh, cry or curse one of the characters.

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■