Hogwarts: My Old Home

Harry's POV (Surprise!)

It had been months in the wilderness. We were certain that we had destroyed the right horcruxes and I could feel Voldemort getting weaker. We had destroyed almost all, save two.

A lot had happened over the months. Us getting more and more miserable, breaking into the ministry, Ron leaving us, Ron destroying the locket, Us meeting Bathilda Bagshot, only to find out that Nagini was in place of her.

We knew that Nagini was one of the horcruxes, that made her the seventh one. Which was the sixth one, then?

As I was pondering this, Ron and Hermione came out of the tent, whispering excitedly.

"Harry, You wouldn't believe that this was Ron's idea!" Hermione panted.

"Always the tone of surprise, eh Hermione?" Ron dryily muttered, before his face cleared. "So, you know that You-Know-Who collected valuable things for his horcruxes, right?"

"Yes, but how does this matter?" I asked, very calmly.

"This means that he would be eager to out a part of his soul, in the objects, contaminating it right?" Ron objected, looking more and more excited as the time passed.

"Yes?" I asked, wanting to get to know what was it.

"What he means to say is-"

"I'm telling! Women.."

"Well, you're not telling it quick enough!" Hermione huffed.

"Lemme say it!" Ron answered back and continued. "So obviously we have destroyed the locket and the cup which belonged to Slytherin and Hufflepuff, the sword can't be a horcrux, which leaves us with-"

"Ravenclaw." I said and got up from the ground and hugged Ron. "You're brilliant! We need to go back to Hogwarts, where we could speak to the Grey Lady!"

As Ron and Hermione went back into the tent to pack their belongings, I wondered how Hogwarts would be, how everyone was. I'd seen the newspaper when Snape became headmaster and I knew Hogwarts would never be the same again.

I was going back to Hogwarts, my Old Home.

Ginny's POV

As I finished my rounds around the second floor, I trudged back to the common room. Being a Prefect was hard, harder when Snape was headmaster. He was cruel and quire frankly to put it, an idiot.

Who in their right minds would give Amycus and Alecto Carrow a jib in Hogwarts? Snape. Sometimes I wonder if he's even alright.

I honestly missed everything normal. I remember the time where me and Micheal - my then boyfriend - would go to play in the snow or when we would run like little kids around the castle during winter - I mean but I really was missing all the normal stuff.

I reached the Common Room, and after telling the password, walked in and slumped in the chair which looked inviting. The common room was empty as most students preferred to do all their work in their room, scared to sit outside.

Colin came down in his pajamas, while I walked up to him and kissed him. Honestly, I never thought that Colin would be such a good, caring person and we could not have predicted it in the first meet. When I'd first met him, he was this sweet kid who used to be a big fan of Harry. When he was petrified, I honestly thought that he was dead, over which I had cried a lot.

After he recovered, we hanged out a bit, but until the end of fifth year, did I really get to know him. I used to think that he was this shy person, but to my surprise, he turned out the opposite. Even though, we had been just dating, I felt like I could trust him with all that I had.

As we just sat on the sofa, me on his lap and Colin stroking my hair, we both looking at the flames in the fireplace, I felt peace. I wasn't sure whether it would last, but why not enjoy it.

"Do you think Hogwarts would be the same again?" I asked in a whisper, disturbing the silence.

"Yes, I believe so." Colin answered back,

Hogwarts would always be my true home, but right at this moment, this was not my home. This was not the essence of Hogwarts, this was

"My old home"

Slyvia's POV

It was dreadful being here. I almost felt that Harry, Ron and Hermione were having a better time than us. Hogwarts didn't feel like home anymore, it felt like a prison.

Defence Against the Dark Arts had become the Dark Arts, with Amycus Carrow teaching it. He was vile. I had heard that in one class for the seventh years, he had brought first years for us to torture, picking Neville first. I really hoped that Neville wouldn't do it, but against him, he really stood no chance. I was so sure that he was going to do it. But to my surprise, Seamus told me that Neville had disobeyed him!

Hearing him, I got hopes too. I mean, if Neville could stand up to him, we could too. We could protect our juniors, help them.

As of last week, Neville had initiated the Army once again. We readily stood up, against Snape and the Carrows. We had been learning new spells, Neville being the perfect leader for all of us. There was a meeting today as well, and I was getting ready for it.

I was walking down the corridor, when I passed Malfoy. Shit, I'm out after curfew. I hope he doesn't catch me, please please ple- "Plath?"

Merlin no. "I'm sorry," I turned around and looked at him. He looked a lot paler than I had remembered, and he looked tired too.

"What are you upto?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, but I really -" I was going to make up a rubbish reason that I forgot something in the bathroom, when he stunned me.

"Are you going for the Army?" He asked.

"How did you know?" I asked, scared, surprised and taken aback.

"I need you to fight back," He said. "I'm not in favour of what He's doing, and I can't say it. So help me. Do the best you can, I'll help you. But for the record, you weren't here, I don't know you." Malfoy replied and walked away.

I was stunned for a moment but apparently my mind wasn't because the question just slipped out. "Is Arianna okay?"

He slowly turned around and oh my Merlin, he looked so hot in that position! "She did it all for me, she's as good as she could be, but she's lonely, frightened but everyday, she's the one person that I know that wouldn't leave me, after whatever I've done. So, she's as well as she could be."

As he walked away, I was stunned, once again. He was a person, who had split personalities, I was sure if it.

Oh Draco Malfoy, what do you do to me!

Wait, Draco? It should be Ron! Oh my Merlin, maybe I'm missing Ron too much, but what if I genuinely like Malfoy?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

HOLA GUYS!

IT'S BEEN A BIT, AIN'T IT?

I'm sorry! I got so caught up with school work and a project, that I forgot!

Won't happen again, promise.

Anyways, isn't a curve balk at the ending?

Who do you support Slyvia with?

Ron ( #Ryvia)

OR

Draco(#Dyvia)

P. S: I'm a sucker for bad boys, but good guys are cool too!

Anywayssss-

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!