1 ~ You will burn

I locked the door with a thud, sealed it, hammered numerous screws in it. held my head high and walked closing the door of my heart forever....

~

Ashi's Pov

"Good evening everyone present around here, I would like to show you the model we made to build your resort and explain the benefits of it............" a girl is seen in white shirt, black pants, golden rings, red lips, straightened, long mahogany hairs tied in a high ponytail till waist screaming professionalism giving her presentation to the one of the most important project. Thousands of companies offered ideas for the resort design, but the owner asked specifically for the top 2, A.K Enterprise was 1. The other 1 was M.C Enterprise.

People who don't know more about her adored her fake media smile, her creativity, her work, creations,but her employees still after years are scared of her! that's the reason this project was completed before a month of presentation.

" A.K Enterprises is just not a name, people die to work here, and work their asses to get the job and to maintain it. You might have guessed who i am, huh giving a big project to other employe is pure stupidity. Meet me!

A famous, topper of the biggest Cornell University, Ithaca New York, two years of working with the greatest Meejin Yoon Mam and a year of her working as her right hand and now running my own enterprises hiring the most capable and intelligent architect in the world. Passing the interview and my glares is bit difficult so beware ;)

I could see the new york buildings scene from Mr. Faraday's company's window, Well mine is more better. but listening to my competitors blabbering is useless so it's better to stare out.

Mr. Manav Chabbra one of my very senior from college, we argued once, basically he hates me to core, and can do anything to top me, and by anything i mean ANYTHING. but i smirked as Mr. Faraday stopped him in mid by raising his hands.

" umm. Mr. Manav i am sorry to say, but i really liked Ms. Ashi's idea.

" No problem sir. surely we will work more next time. " he quickly closed his laptop and bowing left the room. ACTOR.

" Thank you mr. Faraday! it will be great to work with you, thank you for believing in us and we will promise to make your dreams true. further details will be forwarded to you by my P. A."

"Thnak you M.s Ashi. see you soon." Shaking hands we left.

~

"I hate to see you alway win sweetheart" the voice buzzed in the lift "

turning " And i love to see you get embarrass that too always darling " i smirked air quoting 'always darling ' which made him go silent.

the weather was hot and the elevator fuckin didn't had fans dam! it was too hot and i couldn't bear it. I removed the upper two buttons of my shirt ohh yeah i wore a black top in it guys :)

" Good trick to trap Mr. Faraday or else he wouldn't easily accept you.. - before he completes i turned and gave him a ' dare to complete and I'll tear you' look. What does he think of me.

Going close glaring at him i said " Mr. Chabbra stay away from me or you'll burn. " and storming my heels in his boots i left the lift not before glancing at his fearful eyes.

"Mam you fine" my P.A asked me. she was one of my classmate in college, i met her at a reception in a firm when i needed P. A, she agreed and works for me now. She isn't good but a little push up, glare makes her do outstanding work. it hurts me to sometimes see her cry..! BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.

"nothing i can't wait to tell our team we won this too". i smirked with a victory.

As our car proceeded i saw Manav talking to Mr. White and Mr. Blake and it hit me hard. like hard. very hard...

Nooooooo

NOOOO SAMAIRA!

NO SAMM NOOOOO!

BUT IT DID..

Quickly wiping the small tear in the action of wearing my goggles i leaned back welcoming darkness.......

After reaching the house i stared in the mirror, i could see my eyes a little red.. without looking more in mirror and let myself drown. getting freshen i dipped in the miles of papers not in mood of having dinner.....
....

HEARTS ARE STUBBORN.
EVEN AFTER BREAKING,
CRY FOR THE DESTROYER.....

×××

Yuhoooieee i so much love Ashi !!! she is surely going to make you love her ! there is so much to come. and i have completed writing this book and it will be easy for me to type and publish.!! the other one "it will never change" will be updated by me for sure !

×××

What do you think of Mr.Mnv ?!?!! ◕◡◕