40 ~ The End?

Tanzeel's Pov :

My phone ringed and i was not at all interested to talk whoever it was because i still haven't got my morning kiss. The unknown number caught my attention i received saying profanities

"Hello" The voice was strange but i could sense it i heard before somewhere the voice continued "It's Avi" I froze Avi, Avinash is Saanika's close cousin, we three used to hangout a lot. Every memory started flashing in front of my eyes, he called means there is some major fuckin important work.
"How's uncle" (mnv's dad). I feared thinking about his health. The question came out before i could think anything. Its strange the person you hate, you love so much.

"He's fine Tanzeel but Saanii...." His voice trailed and my insides churned.

"Sanii what ?" I asked my voice unaudible to my own ears.

I heard few voices, someone was crying and shouting i blinked rapidly waiting for his reply, he breathed deeply "Saanika faced an accident yesterday at night she was in ICU, today at early morning she .." he sniffled loudly with a cry "she didn't survived" i was shocked would be an understatement.

"Tanzeel our Saaniii is no more..She loved you very much just because of her mom she couldn't come with you to London.Whenever i said it was your mistake she always defended you saying 'we were right people at wrong time'...Don't you have any shame Tanzeel ? Its because of you she loosed her trust, her dignity, her smile, her personality, her soul everything it was because of you."

Words were difficult to form from my mouth, the silence was so thick it could be cut with a knife. I couldn't take it any more so i was about to cut the call when he continued "You are such a selfish person just for your sake you went to London alone leaving her here. Do you know how she met with an accident? You both always went to Hanging Garden on Sunday's because it was your parents fav place and just to keep that tradition, she always goes there, Yesterday while returning a truck dashsed her car from front ." He was sobbing now and my goosebumps were raising. "I hate you so fuckin much Tanzeel you killed my sister" he ended the call.

Its not my mistake. I didn't did the accident. It wasn't my mistake. I repeated these lines in my head. My phone pinged

MOM : Tanzeel pls come home as soon as possible.

BHAI : Tanzeel you are coming home right now or else i am breaking the lease wih your home owner and burning Ashi Khanna's whole office building. (manav)

Sanku : Tanzuuu mom fall down, we are in Ted's hospital. Come fast. <3

Unsuuu : Tekayyy come homeeeeee made your favorite pancakes !!

Aashhh : Hope you are fine, its better you come home tekaayy you need your people okay? We have got you. Stop blaming yourself come home quick. It will get better.

Nothing will get better nothing gets if only i never told her about hanging garden if only i never left her if only i never met her if only her mom and manav's dad wouldn't had married. Someone's lips connected mine. Ashi. I begged Saanika to come with me here it's not my fault. Ashi was kissing me. I did break her heart. I left her for my family. Ashi deepened the kiss. I loved her. I was getting my morning kiss but all i could think of was Saanika and nothing else.

"Saaanniii"

Ashi freezed and the warmth her body gave suddenly disappeared the coldness snapped my eyes open. Guilt bubbled trippled inside me. She was looking at me as if i just told her i hate kissing her i was about to open my mouth when she said "Get out of my house" her eyes dangerously widened and hatred was all over her face. I felt as someone stabbed my heart with knife.

"Tanzeel I said you to get out of my house now! I know, for you i was just a fling, for me you were too but you taking another girl's name while I am kissing you is a thing I'll never accept." Tears started forming in her eyes which were of angst, terror, hurt and betrayed. The knife in my heart twisted. I went near her when she turned and ran to her bedroom.

I ran behind her and started hitting and banging the bedroom door shouting at her.

She didn't responded any knocks. I shouted loudly, screaming my lungs out. She thrown something glass and the voice boomed in the house. My breathing quickened. Eyes getting blurred. My head was about to burst. I hope she don't hurt herself. I need to break the door if she isn't opening. My breaths shorten more. I gasped for air. My eyes going narrow, sweat started flowing furiously. I quickly stood, to check my side bag for my inhaler. My breathing increased highly. Inhaler. Where is it. Doing the whole bag upsides down i checked but didn't got one. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

I could feel my body giving up. Slowly crawling i banged Ashi's door loudly hoping she comes out and helps me. She didn't. Manav's face appeared in front of my eyes, the way he scolded me for everything - the way he said stay away form Ashima, My kids laughing with me eating pizza's. My sister in laws cooking with me, Mom caressing my forehead. Ashima. The one i really loved from my whole heart. The one who really was like a sunshine in my life. My RED. The one who taught me real love. Even if she wasn't the best i loved her. Is this The End?. Is this the really end of our never happy life?...... And losing all the hopes and blaming my life i closed my eyes, hoping i never wake up.