15 ~ I FROZE !

Ashi's pov :

Getting fresh i was having dinner from a restaurant called 'Chops and Hops' just chicken tacos and a diet coke, first time i ordered from there but it's worth it.

I sat at the window staring out. The colourful flowers beautiful yet so fragile were looking refreshing. I wonder what Tanzeel's home be like.

He always does things to get on my nerves. I ordered him so much work that i thought he'll leave the office, but he was there. I could see him from the glass sitting out. That moment i felt so small, so small like someone is more demanding than me, someone is handling me, messing with my kingdom my rules.
MY HEART. I was suddenly so angry but i tried to calm myself but then he added that Rahul lie in it, and i felt more anger, he's definitely trying to control me, to change me. I don't need anyone in my life. NO. I'm fine alone.

After that whatever i said wasn't me it was my anger. I wanted to make him understand he is no one to me. He doesn't matter to me, he will never meet my standards, where in real i don't have any frekin standards. And where i know he matters me.

I can't completely say I love him it's i just care. I am never capable of loving someone. The way he cried GOD ! it gave me so many gosse bumps.

This assistant thing is not going to repeat. I have enough of things to grieve. I don't want to add in it. I couldn't stop a tear which dropped my eyes i wiped it cursing the crescent moon present and drove off here as fast as i could.

He would be hurted a lot at whatever i said. My every word were so hurting. But it is what it is. If behaving like this with him can make him hate me I'll be very grateful.

"Sorry Tanzeel" i whisperd and closing the curtains i went to sleep, not before checking more about 'Chops and Hops'

Getting up i dressed in a white shirt and a pearl color knee length skirt and left for my London conference.

~
After a week,

Today was one of the important project. Mr. Brown asked us for a plan to design a building. I just hope he gets impress and gives us the deal.

I landed yesterday at night and quickly woke up early at morning for the Brown project.

Wearing a black inner and a dark purple jacket with purple pants. I waited for for dew minutes hoping Tanzeel to come but he didn't so i drove myself.

"Morning mam" Dane wished to me as i entered.

"Morning it's just 20 minutes left for Mr. Brown to come. All ready right?" he looked at Jenny. Jenny looked at him. And I made myself ready for the coming bombshell.

"Actually mam" Jenny started, "Tanzeel isn't here yet, i mean he will come obviously but he isn't here yet."

I could feel the ground shaking. NO NO.

"No worry mam as you know we both have the presentation, you too have it, so it's fine if we don't have him." i was sweating and feeling uneasy.

"Check your laptops now.!" i literally barked both of them, they scrambled to reach the lift, there workplace was on 3rd floor. We all entered and they quickly went to the or screens to check the pdf. YES. it was there.

I breathed. "Not all boys are same" words were ringing in my mind. Shoving them aside i made him share the pdf to me and i went in my cabin.

Tanzeel is late. Late to such a important meeting, he had the presentation and contracts responsibly.

I think he left the job. It's fine actually it's sooooo good. As i deserve no one in this life. I wish him good luck, I have decided I'm gonna keep one of the teachers from 'The Corner Home' for this job. I should have thought that before.

A knock came and i was ready to slay. To win this Brown thing!!

Tk's pov :

I was late. TERRIBLY terrible late. and i knew Red is going to direct kill me, but mom forced me to have breakfast and dam that traffic so here i am 1 hour late. WOW.

I didn't noticed Dane, or Jenn as i entered and i didn't had time to meet them on 3rd floor, so i hurriedly gone for 5th and found her leaning on my desk.

SCREWED.

As she saw me, death glares started coming at me. Dead for sure.

" Meeting was at 8 " she glanced at her watch "it's 9."

" I am really sorry i had a family gathering and traffic messed it up" i tried to sound cute and apologetic.

"You do know what this company means to me." she came near me "I have built it from scratch. And every project matters to me" i nodded.

"Excuses won't work here. It's your first time, so I'm letting go this, but make sure it doesn't repeat."

"Sorry mam I'll make sure." Nodding she was about to enter the cabin

"How did it went? "Smirking she replied
"We got it." i smiled.

~

I knew i was late, but Ashi is so weird she keeps thousand copies of a presentation with her, Jenny, Dane and gave me too. So i wasn't worried more of it.

I drove like madman because after that night she didn't came office the next day and i realized she flew London a day early for the conference, and after 6 frkn days I'm seeing her.

It was lunch break. I thought of going a restaurant, but Red came out.

"Let's call everyone in canteen and enjoy our success" She asked me as if i said that no she won't but i liked her she looked different. quite happy.

"Okay mam I'll tell everyone." I was about to make call on every floor.

"Yahh i am going ahead in canteen and making arrangements, order something from 'Chops and Hops'."

I froze. "Such a weird name i found it just recently and the food was great."