24 ~ I hope i win !

Ashi's pov :

Slowly adjusting my eyes, I freaked out. God i realized I am on my bed. I quickly closed my eyes trying to remember how i came here, yes I was about to leave when suddenly I blacked out. That day Tanzeel left the house leaving a note in which he wrote
'sorry had an urgent work, dinner will arrive soon.' after 25 minutes dinner arrived from Chops and Hops. I have to visit this restaurant once. After eating it i ignored the abandon feeling. What work exactly he had? did he had a girlfriend? is he with her?.

The next morning i saw him with Jenny laughing giggling, his hands on her shoulders and i wondered are they in relationship. The next few days i just ignored him bcoz it was clear he had a thing for Jenny. Rita will return soon so it's alright.

I flinched from inside when a soft and tender hand was caressing my forehead I quickly melted and opened my eyes. There was this an old woman beautiful with black eyes small smile on her face wrinkles near her eyes, who the hell is she. I jerked away from her

"Don't worry Ashi I am tanzeel's mother." what the fuck. Am i dreaming or what, Tanzeel's mother returned from India? Where is he? she continued

"He called me telling he had no idea what to do with an unconscious girl, so I suggested to take you at your home, and I arrived with my family doctor." she said looking at me. Did tanzeel picked me up?

The last words made me worried. Holding my arms she made me sit squeezing my hands.

"I know everything love" She said lovingly, am I getting motherly love I confusingly looked at her

She again grinned and said

"Doctor told me everything, Tanzeel doesn't know, luckily our family doctor is Daisy." I widened my eyes in horror I wasn't expecting this at all.

I didn't knew how to react, every emotion in me started doing a tornado dance, I can't cry, damn no before I could get up and run, I was engulfed in a hug,  in peace fucking heaven my eyes close and tears started flowing down, she patted my back, head, kissing in my hairs speakings soft words.
I just tighted my hold on her and sobbed crying for god knows how many hours, she wiped my cheeks, kissing my forehead, i sniffed, grinning she said "everything will be good never lose hope". As Mother. As son.

She made me look up at her, and said with a serious tone, "But if you didn't have proper meals and food on time, I'm filing a case against you."  I chuckled feeling as if 100kg weight just came off me. Who thought I'll cry this much that too in front of Tanzeel's mom. But she looks so different than Tanzeel. I think he must be his dad's copy.

"I have prepared dinner" Tanzeel's mom said. I looked shocked - she laughed "It's fine, luckily Tanzeel knew everything everything, where are the spices, salts, etcetc. "

she eyed me whattt-? is she even teasing me now?. We both went out for dinner as it was late, and i was dead hungry.

I settled on the dinning table staring at the big boy sleeping on the couch curling the pillow like a kid. His mother went near him and started waking him up she smacked his head when he didn't. I laughed when he said i come in his dreams so he wakes on time.

Wow on other time i would have felt anger and i would have screamed but i laughed. That too like a kid. That too for straight 3 minutes. But it felt good, as if it's everyday thing, I'm 20 enjoying my life. As if everything is alright, fine, perfect. Tanzeel stared at me which I completely ignored.

After our dinner Tanzeel asked me how i am feeling and i just passed it when his mom interjected making it a big deal. Whe  she said me Ashima, Tanzeel had a serious and stoic face as if only he will call me Ashima.

His mother started giving me a lecture when he silently picked his plate and left. Later they both left, i told Tanzeel to go straight office and I'll come in my car bcoz i need some time alone.

I sat near windows staring out, I cried like this after months, laughed for the second time, felt and relieved and good after years. Felt loved, Someone is there for me, to look at me. What's wrong with God!? He brings happiness in my life remove and throw it easily and bring again. I am already so scared and screwed. Putting up layers of makeup and clothes i left for work, when i got a mail from Tanzeel.

"Mam we have been called for conference in London for 'Harper and Collins' tomorrow. And we are ready with all the documents and files. Am i going to go with you for this?"

'Harper and Collins' Tanzeel helped his group on this project. He just don't only slay my assistant role but every role, i don't have a problem if he joins me in this conference.

I quickly typed a reply mail to him.

"Yes, book tickets for your group of business class of morning flight and book rooms, as everyone feels comfortable, you'll be with me in two-bedroom room so it will be easy for us to talk. We will leave tomorrow."

I hope i don't create a mess and win.