26 ~ WTF just happened!

Ashi's Pov :

I caught his cold hands which was on his leg, the other hand i cupped his jaw connecting my lips. He freezed for a moment and then the other hand came towards my neck, I was hovering over him or we can say in him :) The simple closed lips kiss changed into something worse and now i could taste the mint chocolate he was eating earlier.

My tongue roamed in his mouth so hungrily, our chests were sticked now to each other, and his finger was massaging my neck and suddenly my insides screamed, making a havoc when he responded. his tongue making way on my roof and the other hand roaming on my neck to back,

He made a loud groaning voice which straight shooted in me and i moaned when he started playing with my tongue. I even forgot how it feels to be kissed. He removed his hands from my grip and brought it on my shoulders adjusting me on his tighs, and started kissing roughly. My hands went in his hairs rufflling and his hands carressing now my bare waist.I could feel his needs growing the way it was poking out. I felt my wetness and i arched my back with a slow sigh he started kissing my neck and biting it.

" Tan....tanzzeellll "  i whispered slowly when he was hungrily biting my neck.

" Tell me.." he replied looking straight in my eyes. I moaned when his tongue started to soothe the bited part 

" tell me this isn't a dream. " he pressed a kiss on my neck the elevator suddenly barring loudly and the speakers announced '50 floor about to come'

CRAP.

I quickly stood up, my breathe were so loud and rough I calmed myself keeping a hand on my chest and wore the red jacket first. Giving a hand to him I asked " are you okay?"  my voice was unusually hoarse , i cleared my throat , he stood holding my hand giving me a small forced smile he muttered "good" and left.

What the FUCK just happened.!

~

The day after i sent a mail to Tanzeel, he replied back that he booked a morning 7 flight for us. 'US' here means only me and him which i realized when i reached airport and noticed only him. When i asked about others, he said cautiously
'Sorry mam everyone said they had work to do and told me to go.'

Our flight was smooth because i was thoroughly going through the project details and Tanzeel was doing something on his phone. We didn't talked much except few work things. The silence in the plane was good not uncomfortable but right now when i entered the room the silence felt wierd and very uncomfy, It's night and at tomorrow morning we have our conference, we have work to discuss and the kiss have did everything upside-down.

The room was quite big, one room on left one on right , an open kitchen at left and hall at right. Luckily Tanzeel might have entered the left room, now I am really regretting for taking one suite for both of us. walking tiredly and like a drunk i took a right turn hoping he took the left bedroom , which i guessed right and fell on the bed " What a day ! "

Tk's Pov :

She kissed me ! the hot + cold bath at morning surely did not helped . After that incident I don't know why my whole body forced me to go near her, to hold her, smell and ruffle her hairs. She was so sweet and beautiful when we were kissing but now when she is giving presentation she not only looks beautiful but so strong and so determined annndddd and this insecure. I have never seen her like this while she gives presentation , but also not always Manav Chabba comes in every conference.

Yesss!!!!! My elder brother Manav was sitting at the end of the table all smirking and eyeing me. He very well knew I work here and is crazy for Ashi, the moment i laid my eyes on her in the club. He mouthed  "I will win " 

I shown him my middle finger while acting to check my watch. We brothers from childhood love each other immensely , we have always shared, played and been there for each other in our every steps. Distance did drift us apart slightly but it is getting recovered.

I said him in our sign language 'If you win i'll dance in front of whole family.' He smirked raising his brows. turning my attention to Ashi i saw her lips moving so beautifully all red and bright, the moment when our lips had connected I couldn't process for a whole minute as if she was filling me, making me her .

 The way she taste so strong and like made for me dam addicting. her eyes were closed and my heart screamed when she moaned in my mouth. I never thought our first kiss would be so dramatic, after it I did't knew what to talk and i just ran from there? seriously tanzeel !?

After entering the room i had so much to think, did Red had asthma? What was Sanket doing here? I lied to her about me not being from Chabbra's and she kissed me. I cheated her !! The need to tell her the truth was on peak, but i don't recall falling asleep and then i woke as my alarm blarred, and was all ready to tell her all truth, but when i came out she was all dressed up waiting for me in hall, with those red lips and red jumpsuit .

Before i could say anything she said 'let's leave we are late already we have to win this.' I realized the kiss meant nothing to her, so there is no need of telling her the truth. - my thoughts stopped abruptly when the lights came on and Mr. Harper announced
"I am impressed Ak"

Ashima sat next to me Collins continued and i was ready to take pizza's and popcorns's to enjoy Mamav''s dance .

" I really liked everyone's idea, the garden idea and the function hall impressed me. Also Mr.Alex your nursery room in my hotel was a good idea but i think I'll go with Mr. Chahbra' s planning more. I liked how he planned."

UH-HUH did my brother just bribed him? suddenly the chair screeched loudly and Ashi stood muttering a "Thank You" and left quickly. I too left behind her, but stopped when I heard  Manav's voice "Which song are you selecting?"

I turned with a scowl and replied gritting my teeth " You bribed him, didn't you? "

"And why do you think so ?" he asked smirking

I replied with a matter-of-fact "How were you so confident about it?"

He started laughing and I wanted to kick him and just go from here.

" Fool, Collin told he don't want to waste space, he wanted a productive place when Ashi said Garden i knew he won't like it."

He turned to go again in room but stopped at door and looked back at me, "Let the dance begin" he said laughing, giving me a two finger salute

"fuck off " I replied more to myself and left quicly for our hotel. For Ashima.