33 ~ 'BYE'

The alarm striked me breaking my sleep slowly opening my eyes i felt someone near me. ASHIMA. Her face on my hand muffled in the crook of my neck her hand on my bare chest and the other on my waist her one leg on my legs. I wore sweatpants while sleeping whereas Ashima Khanna had decided to sleep fully naked. I checked the time it was 5.15 and I tensed her flight is at 8 i carefully tried to remove my hand which made her shift and wake.

She wide eyed scooted far away than me holding the blanket near her chest as if last night we weren't getting crazy. "Ohhhh... OHHHMYYGOOODDDDD" She freaked blinking fast "Aaashiiii...." i feared thinking she'll blame me for taking advantage of her.

"NOO... Noooo. don't speak anything i know everything i don't forget things" her voice laced with worry and shock. I don't actually know how to behave. I was determined yesterday not to cross the lines but the word 'please' from her mouth left me speechless because i very well knew 'Ashima Khanna never pleads.' And i knew too that after two days we will be on our own ways. And i lost my control looking at her face.

"Its 5.15 Ashima you have to leave for the flight" i didn't shown any emotions because i want to rip the whole world. She was staring at me with many emotions flickering in her eyes which i saw for first time, i hope she realizes what my eyes says that i myself don't understand where we stand and what to do or say. I gave the decision to her if she leaves she leaves if she doesn't i fucking won't ever leave her. Leaving the room with a big breath i thought of making breakfast for her and started making eggs. But my mood didn't approved of my plan so i ordered sandwiches and eggs.

The reason of me staying back is Aashna. As i said Sanket came here it's because they were doing some tests on her legs. So i thought of staying here with them for few days than to go with Ashi just to leave the office crying and then mull about it. Then MANAV yesterday was wild about me when i said I seriously Love Ashi he kept blabbing 'she isn't a good woman' 'she's not a wife material tanzu' 'you'll regret this' 'she isn't as innocent as she looks' to which i didn't give any heed. I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHATS THE ACTUAL ISSUE THO.

It was 6 when she came out with her bag wearing a white tee and blue ripped jeans her hairs kept down curled, which she kept first time the bothering thing was she wearing sunglasses i didn't find it a good sign which made me think she might have cried the other day at bar when we first met she wore that too just to hide her tears.

"Your salary and all papers work will be delivered to you" My toes curled. So that's what she decided.

"I ordered breakfast please have it" Thanks gods she sat next to me and started eating the eggs and sandwich i served.

"Do you want me to suggest any company for your name?" i felt hurted that she wasn't even looking at me "Noo" i said shoving the food in my mouth. We ate in silence then.

Clasping her hands she announced 'okay I'll leave now' i asked her should i come to drop which she declined telling she booked a cab.

I went her to drop towards elevator as the lift was approaching our floor my body reacted as if it can't leave without her i turned her harshly by her elbows snatched her sunglasses and kissed her. We were perfect. Our eyes intensely boring at each other. The kiss was dominating and harsh and urgent and pleading her fingers massaging my scalp and other chest, my fingers pressing her more to me. She kissed me ten times more intense than me. Our tongues clashing each other and moans were echoing. It turned suddenly salty when i saw tears in her eyes "Ashi" i whispered with a cry, while kissing my eyes watering. "I love you Ashima" i couldn't recognize my voice and couldn't believe i fuckin just said that. The elevator pinged at the exact time and she parted quickly pushing me slightly, breathing hard i wiped the tears slowly, my fingers caressing her cheek which she slapped instantly getting angrily, snatched sunglasses from me and walked off.... I shouted loudly a 'BYE' hoping she hears it.

~

Wearing a clean blue shirt and brown jeans i left the hotel to visit Sanket and Aashna. It was 12 pm. Manav flew yesterday night and I'll return with Sanku. Entering the cab i sighed. After Ashi had left i kept starting hoping she returns but she didn't. I knew this day would come.

"Hiieee brother" Sanket welcomes me with a big grin. i try to smile handing Aashna the flowers i brought on my way and her sulked face instantly brightened.

"Heyyy, how are the reports" i asked as we settled on sofas, they were living in a hotel which was quite big than us.

"Nothing it's fine Tk, they were just aching Sanket overreacts as usual." Aashna said looking at Sanket adoringly. Them and their secret love story.

Aashna faced a very severe accident not much after she gave birth and from then she is on wheelchair. We have all decided not to much elaborate it coz it'll hurt her more that she can't stand ever. Sometimes i wonder how the hell even that happened. They didn't said much except 'a car dashed her'.

"Yeahhh but what the reports say?"

"They were normal, said the same shit she can't walk ever, just updated her medicines for the occasional aches" Sanket replied. He was looking tired and worried. Aashna's eyes were small and red and it took me a lot to stay strong and not breakdown. I miss mom and Manav and kids the most.

"Why are you looking as if you cried for hours?" Aashna asked, i wanted to tell them everything but now looking at their faces i don't.

"Nothing i just didn't got proper sleep, came here just to explore as usual you know" smiling i tried to ease the mood.

"Yeahh Yeeeahhh we know" Aashna laughed off.

Later we decided to have lunch together at 'The Brunswick Diner' which was one of my fav in London and it felt good to come back to family to see them struggling yet smiling it motivated me in a wild way. We returned home when they informed me they already booked today's night's flight tickets and i slapped Sanket's head for it. I promised them I'll return on 2nd April as i didn't want to go before 2nd.

It was 5pm when i left for my hotel feeling good and refreshed. I recalled feeling this exact yesterday at the party. It was very stupid of me to say that her in the car, i couldn't look at her after that but seeing her with a boy suddenly made me feel mad and i very mannerly stopped their dance, holding Ashi and dancing with her i apologized finally feeling relieved. The first time i made her smile, laugh by lifting her in air and it hit me hard now I'll walk in all alone empty. Pinching my nose i told myself whatever this is It'll go slowly and I'll move on. Holding back my tears i walked with long strides towards my room.