29 ~ Humiliated

Ashi's pov :

As soon as he entered the bathroom I ran for the dear life in my room, I exhaled slowly easing the rush of air. Sitting on my bed I recalled what happened yesterday, did I just- thi.. this!!!! is bizzare!!!

Am I a 20 year who can't control her hormones girl? SSHITZZZ.

Now what will Tanzeel think? How the fuck we will face each other! There's a party tonight! God everything is going to be hell awkard. I pulled my hairs and grunted I am crazy how can I even allow this ! I still remember how he looked at me with these hooded eyes and a grimaced face saying 'I don't have condom'

ONLY IF HE KNEW. Ignoring the pang of hurt in my heart, I told him hurriedly I am on pills and there was no going back. It was us. Just us

My phone ringed and it was uncle, I threw the phone angrily gritting my teeth. What I have done?

It's a thing, now no matter what i won't be able to repair. It was 10:15 am i sighed falling on my bed closing eyes. Never in my last many years it slept till 8, I always had problem while sleeping and it never ended till more than 8, and here i was sleeping so peacefully till 10 am.
Now if I'll sleep I'll be late for the party Mr. Collins thrown and my blood screamed not to go because it was especially for Manav Chabbra and we were just guests. I got up and thought of making tea, you might think i would be a coffee lover but sadly not, tea is a medicine for me.

The moment it comes in my mouth it don't go in my stomach it straight goes in my head decrease the headache then travels through my soul and eases everything. I thought of ordering it but ewww I will always prefer homemade tea then ordered.

I was pouring myself a cup when Tanzeel came out- there stood this man who was same height as me- shoulders and muscles like a bear which was actuallly 'bare' with this wet black dark hairs, the water was dripping from his chest to the towel the tied on his waist. His eyes staring me as if i was the one naked and he was devouring it. Sure i wore a black knee length top because I wanted to get ready for party i wore it roughly.

Clearing his throat he came and sat on the dinning table I quietly took another mug and poured him a cup too. Pants up Ashima you need to man up and face the situation you aren't that weak now, are you? My brain scoffing replied a 'no' whereas my heart was little oppostie but that little thing is better not to be trusted. I went with two cups and offered him one sitting in front of him.

I started speking curtly and in my 'no bullshit' tone

"look Tanzeel whatever happened, was just the heat of movement .." He cut me mid way.

"Are we waiting for the party or leaving?" he asked his attention still in his phone, god knows what he was scrolling, is that more important than me? i mean that.. like this topic is more important than the phone right?

"Yes we need to attend becuse we might meet more people and this parties are when you can expand your work, we should go." He nodded and the way my blood boiled which didn't had any reason to because you wanted to close this topic Ashina he did closed it so what's wrong with you now?

"Nice tea" He said raising his cup and grinning looking in the phone. Is this for real? I am feeling as if someone just thrown a bucketfull of ice water on me and slapped me in my face. Was yesterday just a everyday hookup to him? I felt so dirty, gosh why am i feeling like this?

I banged the table slightly addressing him that I am leaving "Yesterday didn't meant anything to me, sorry for what happened I was drunk."

Saying this i left for my room feeling all angry regret and humiliated .

It was 2 when i started getting ready, i wore a black long gown, which slightly shown my cleavage, applied eye liner, mascara and a blood red lipstick

Tied my hair in a high pony which reminded me of how yesterday tanzeel removed the rubber of my hand smoothly and looked at me, my hairs all sprawled he tucked them in and kissed me more hungrily

Tied my hair in a high pony which reminded me of how yesterday tanzeel removed the rubber of my hand smoothly and looked at me, my hairs all sprawled he tucked them in and kissed me more hungrily. Suddenly my breaths became heavy and ohh goddd my insides started dancing-

A knock came on my door before i say wait Tanzeel entered. Somewhere after i came in my room with my tea i heard the main door opening and closing and i knew he was out and just came in. I was looking dam flushed I tried to control my facial emotions.

"Are you fine mam?" he asked and i nodded

"Ahh.. that.." he handed me a small box wrapped in a blue glittery paper, i took examining it.

"I was out searching for party outfit and saw this and thought" he trailed off.

I was about to thank him and make him get out of my room when he continued "Thought it'll suit you. See you mam" he said with a small grin and left the room.

I unwrapped the small box, curiosity dancing in my every cells, to my utter surprise it was a lipstick. A beautiful nude colour lipstick, way more better than my red. I realized one thing that Tanzeel didn't like red lipstick.

I quickly wiped off my red lipstick and put on that nude colour which made me look more pretty.