17 ~ Bells Of Hell !

Ak's pov :

The meeting went smooth. Obviously it was our win. I dropped Mr. Brown at elevator and while returning stopped at Tanzeel's desk.

He still isn't here, where he could be? is he upset on what i said? Is he caught in a problem? I was looking at his desk as a maniac when after sometime there elevator dinged and i turned to look non other than him.

The family reason made me 'awweddd' at him and I just lost my ability of shouting and screaming. Giving him a final warning I left.

I thought of giving a treat to everyone as we won this. Going out is suggested to order from Chops and Hops to Tanzeel and made my way to canteen.

The place was filled with noises, ohmygod a very bad idea. Tanzeel next to me was playing Candy Crush and my urge to tell him the matches was wild.

The food arrived and the drink was looking weird like stars moons circles squares triangles and many more orange pieces were there. I asked Tanzeel what the fuck he did even ordered and he replied as if it's his own restaurant.

Later we discussed everything i missed on my one week conference. I reminded him he had to leave this place when Rita returns. As he left i counted the remaining days, 16 days of hell.

The next day

The conference ended at 3 and i decided its better to go office instead of house. While my way to elevator i saw Jenny Daniel and Tanzeel laughing and having tiffin together. Ignoring it i went in my cabin.

I have to face him again today at night. I think i myself just need to quietly leave at 8, but that don't work. I just can't change my schedule because of someone.
Also tomorrow is going to be a holiday for me because..let it be let's avoid it. So i can't go.

Completing few pending works and having my 9th cup of coffee, i checked the clock it was 8.30, I started working on the whiteboard of the profit and losses. My head started to hurt looking at all the mess and numbers, I realized I'm not alone.

Opening my door I saw Tanzeel still sitting in his tight blue shirt and black jeans hair all straight and the eyes still straight. Today he looked intimidating.

"Tanzeel come in" He looked up at me surprised following me in.

"So i know you won't go and I think you can help me in this" i pointed at the board.

"Yes mam why not, he grinned and sat on the chair taking it near the board. I too followed him.

After 20 minutes we couldn't figure a division the calculator was saying different answer we got a different answer. We both 'tsked' at the same time
and drawn a very big cross on the whole board.

Looking at each other our eyes met and he laughed. It was sweet, made you feel good, you wanted more, you wanted to tell him to laugh more when he keeps quiet and excuses himself. But you don't.

I was scrolling phone, it's been 5 minutes he went in freshroom. Someone's phone rang, looking at the table it was of tanzeel, the name flashing 'Mom' and putting a lid to my suddenly awakened emotions i received it don't ask me why but i couldn't stop.

"Hello you're coming now ? or tomorrow?" The voice asked. I felt I heard the voice be foreign somewhere i couldn't point out. Tanzeel suddenly with a horror face appeared at the door and snatched phone from me going out. STRANGE.

Sitting down I remembered my Mom, it's her birthday tomorrow, i don't knowing how to feel. It's been ages, i sometimes feel i will forger her face too. A knock came and i whispered a come in. Tanzeel came and ask me "Are you fine"

"Yeahh yaa" i answered and got up to continue our mess, when he held my wrist and made me turn towards him. And he hugged me.

For the second time someone hugged me. But this time he wasn't a stranger. He was Home.

The motherfkin life and luck, I took them in my hand amd burnt them tightly hugging Tanzeel and burying my face in his neck.

He patted my back cradling my head. His nose was touching my neck passing shivers down my spine. I felt so peaceful so perfect, as he was made for me. We stood like that for god knows how much time.

I parted, our noses touching almost each other and tilting my head i gave him a peck on his lips and came aback quickly. His hands still on my waist he studied me, and after a minute pulling me by me waist towards him he kissed me.

THE BELLS OF HELL RINGING EVERYWHERE.