28 ~ I freezed

Ashi's Pov :

"What is this ' I asked looking at the brown carry bag he was holding.

He replied looking anywhere but at me, " I thought you would love some wine."

I was already high due to the just loss i achieved, drinking a wine with him will take me to a state where I'll happily sex with him.

As if he heard my thoughts clearing his throat he said "Don't worry it's non-alcoholic"

i nodded and took the bag from his hand removed the bottle and sitting on my sofa started gulping the whole bottle. The liquid giving me a weird peace and relief.

Tanzeel sat next to me and started drinking, completing a whole bottle i went for the second one and started drinking it as if i survived on it.

My vision blurred and i stopped because crossing the limits of drinkning when tanzeel and i live in same room is a big risk, whether it's alcoholic or not.

"You know someitmes loosing is fine" he stated. Yes he don't know what it takes to build an empire and rule it. Losoing for me is like coming a huge step back which i avoid and loosing to Manav Chabbra is way too insulting.

"I know that Tanzeel but in my whole life i have seen a lot, failed a lot, and now failing seems a very huge blow on me"

He turned at me giving his full attention "But you know whatever goes around comes around."

I replied with a scoff  "yeahh you really think? how do you think we will get now Mr. Collin's deal"

He replied with a grin "It won't come as same as Collin's deal but a more big deal than it Ashima".  Not that again. Noone calls me that.

"Did you ever had a fight with with Chabbra's?" he asked curiously.

This was not the moment of talking about those people. i nodded in a yes giggling (specially on my life now that he made me remember Chabbra's) the non alcoholic wine was not good at all.

"You are way too cute"

DID I FELT MY CHEEKS HEAT ? YES.

AM I FURIOUS ON HIM FOR MAKING SUCH COMMENTS? YES. NO.

He stopped drinking and stared at me with those intent eyes such eyes they show in that cliche movies as if he want to just look at me forever, he can burn the whole world for me, and he just can't stop himself looking at me we slowly leaned in each other and kissed each other, this was not a angry kiss, this wasn't a 'save me ' kiss

This was a soft, slow kiss as if we have all the world's time to discover our whole body. I sat on his laps and he gathered me pulling me towards his chest, his hands travelled from my back to my front and he looked at me with dangerous burning eyes, i couldn't resist the heat coming from his body and i removed my top smoothly he picked me in his arms, my legs locking on his back and we went in his room.

~ (I ain't capable of writing after this :)

The sunlight creeped in and i slowly opened my eyes, there was a hand snaked on my bare stomach i kept a hand on it feelings it's warmth and the hot breath was fanning my neck. I freezed when Tanzeel leaned in my direction and closed my eyes.

~

Tk's Pov :

The sunlight danced in front of my eyes and I slowly opened it. The first thing hit me was the smell, i found my nose was in someone's hair which were dangerously smooth. Someone was pressed against my body. ASHI.

I felt my arm on her bare stomach, her hand on top of it. slowly getting up on my elbows i peeked at her and she was asleep, kissing her side forehead i slowly removed her hand and pulled my hand going for a bath.

Yesterday night was crazy, we were super drunk yet wasn't drunk. Yesterday we very completely vulnerable, bare, opened one of our important thing in front of each other and let it consumed.

Yesterday we gave each other something very valuable to us. While kissing we fallen on bed and she removed my pants i removed her shorts and there was no going back.
One thing I didn't liked, Ashi was uncomfortable so she didn't removed her bra and didn't allowed me to do anythings except take me in.

Nonetheless i did what she wanted and boy! i would lie if i said it wasn't a memorable and a best night. The cold shower wasn't helping but i did my best to show I'm feeling normal.

As i came out of shower she was nowhere to see.