18 ~ Smooth af

"Mam you fine, you look so flushed"

Ohmygooodddd Oohh-shittt did i just !? You got to be kiddin me! I just imagined we kissed. My god.

"Mam?" We were parted from the hug and i realized i was staring at him, quickly taking aback.

"Ohh" i muttered awkwardly. Fuck.

"It's fine mam" grinning he sat unaffected. Clearing my throat i too sat next to him in front of the white board.

Turning at me he said "It's fine to express your emotions"

I too turned at him and replied "I do, you haven't seen me much when I'm angry I will throw you out."

"And what about when you're feeling sad?" Blinking i tried to understand where this is going.

"Can i ask you a question?" He asked softly as if i am a soft barbie doll. My foot

I didn't replied because taking the silence as a yes was his habit. I was staring at his eyes all time, looking how can those eyes be like a quiet ocean.

"Did you had a breakup recently?" He asked witha low voice. Right Now the latest lastest lastttt thing i want to talk about is my boyfriend. Without thinking i muttered

"It's my mother's birthday, she's no more". I thought I'll feel embarrassed sharing this, awkward and I'll cringe but i felt nothing. No. As if i am not just talking about a very private part of my life.
I looked at him to see the obvious pity, aww, I'm so sorry looks i got, but he didn't had any reaction in his face except confusion.

"SowhatAshima?" He asked quickly not even realizing he called me Ashima. Did he just- Only my mom called me Ashima and No One else. Surprisingly i felt good, my mom used to call me Ashima and since 15 years no one has called me Ashima. It felt good to be called by someone by your real name.

He continued "It's your mom's birthday so let's celebrate it, enjoy, cut the cake, travel somewhere,"

Grinning he added raising his hand in air "go to 'The Corner Home' it's her birthday, you should celebrate and enjoy it and make her feel happy there."

No one replied to me ever like this who knew about this. This boy in front of me is growing on me. I am not going to cry and shout because i can't meet my mom, I'll laugh and celebrate so she'll feel at peace.

I nodded," So when should i come to pick you tomorrow?" rasing my eyebrow I glared at him. He was quite smooth af.

"Like if you want? you know the gifts and all it needs someone with you" he looked at me sincerely. And I too smoothly accepted his offer and we both left together at 10.

Getting fresh and unknowingly feeling excited i slept.

Tk's pov :

I pressed the horn for the second time but no response. Yesterday we shared such a good moment with each other.

She literally accepted my company and without getting angry listened me. The moment she hugged me, my breath stopped for a second, we were of same height, our noses were in each other's necks. I didn't wanted to leave her.

I needed to hold her, to smell her hairs, ruffle them, to kiss her and  make her giggle. But she parted and was staring at my face lost looking flushed.

Later we left at 10 together not saying much.
A ding from my phone came checking the notification the message was from mom, ohh godd yesterday Ashi picked the call of mom, i thought I'll be screwed up if she learns I know Manav crap, the whole family is my family.

Luckily i snatched the phone on time and she didn't discovered anything yet. Yet.
'Kids are making dinner today' i read the message and blarred the horn for third time to hurry so I'll reach on time at night.

Getting irritated i opened the gate and the house wasn't as i expected. It was not very big, not very small at right there were pretty flowers. The colouring and design was so pretty. I thought her house would be all black. Passing the staircase the door was open so i entered.

"Mam" I heard voices from a corner and i passed hall and there was this big luxurious kitchen with clean white cream grey cabinets and tiles. Tbh as compared to my home it was small yet beautiful.  Ashi looked up at me her hairs tied up in a bun, her face without any makeup a white pajama pant and an orange baggy tee.

"What the fuck are doing here!?" she screamed literally making horror faces.