12 ~ Sweet Moments 1

Tk's pov :

If looks could kill i would have killed long back. Mom is looking at me as i attempted a murder,

"Mom it's just a vase and i broke it by mistake, but my friend loves it" i thrown my best puppy look "plsss give me some idea"

She replied sternly eyeing suspiciously "Okay we will see it later first let's have dinner".

After dropping Ashi, without a second thought i took a right to mom's place and here i am. Sanket and aashna went to meet a doctor in London. We all don't show much but we are dying to bring back Aashna's legs and get her rid of wheelchair. Unnati and Manav are at Unnati's mom's place and i couldn't be more grateful. it's just children and mom, i so miss this people when I'm alone in my apartment.

For me life is just my family isn't it? like when you're tired and your mother smiling ruffles your hair, that's the most blissful thing or small children making silly jokes, your siblings making sure you are great. I need nothing more than this.

Sometimes Saanika used to hate me for giving her less importance and when I think about it, it wasn't a happy relationship, it was just something already broken but scared of someone noticing.

We were broken but the guts to tell each other weren't present. For me the one who understands the family matters a lot, because of them i am here today and i don't think I'll meet ever someone like that. After having dinner mom said "let's seat out".

"So how do you think you can mend it?" Mom asked with an impossible face.

"We can't stick and decorate it with tapes, that's bull.. Oowwwww" Mom slapped my arm eyeing the kids, who will tell her they are more spoiled than me

"I mean it's absurd, think something more" i have to come up with something. Mannat whispered low enough only me to listen in which she failed completely "Is this of Red?"

Mihir chuckled, he is the most spoilt child in our home but when it comes to his loved ones he is insane. Once he gone to a boy's house who teased Mannat and complained his parents 'Your son abused my sister tell him to be away from her'.

The other day Sana wasn't allowed to attend a birthday party so he forced me to take them on a dinner in a restaurant where the birthday was. I couldn't help but just adore the way he was beside her every time.

Last month everyone were out for work and Aashna fell from the stairs, he directly drove her to doctor in her unconscious state, Sanket was more furious less grateful. That was the first time and last time Mihir drove a car.

But aren't children the most purest thing in the world? They are silly, innocent, loving, dancing around making everyone feel good. I wish they never grow up, My girls will leave the home after their wedding taking the chaos with them. I wonder I'll ever have a child. Sana tapped my hand again

"Yes sweetie it's of Red ". I said her pinching her cheeks.

Mihir quipped in "Is she really your girlfriend?" everyone looked at me excitedly, I don't know why but telling no felt ohh so wrong, nodding i said

"Let's see I'll tell you all if it works" their open grinning mouths were worth watching.
I looked at mom "can we be pls serious and find a way for this.

She assessed the vase pieces properly and suggested " This is not a hard material we can try to melt it and reshape it "

I felt on cloud nine for this idea! I countered immediately "Melting will take hours and how we will shape it?"

Mom looked at me raising her one eye,"You have other idea?" i nodded a no "Is sleep important to you or this vase?" i eyed the vase, i could see the other three giggling, mom continued " You want to do this?" i nodded in a yes.