14 ~ I WILL WIN !

Tk's pov :

It was 8 clock and as i said I'll obviously leave when she leaves. Here i am yet sitting out.

The door opened and she came out surprised to see me here still.

"What the hell are you doing here still?" she asked angrily but still cooly

"I have work to complete, the contracts need to be read once and..." cutting the sentence she eyed me like a cat.

"Get all the files done then and also check all the mails, also the Parker find tricks to make them cave in for 80 thousand dollars." i nodded and she still continued,

"Also i want a pdf which includes our successful projects our failed, the cheaper one the heavy one. Then, make sure you make our recent project instagram post, also report me coming every meetings and contracts. Arrange sweets to our close partners..... "

She muttered more 10 useless things and went in her cabin closing the door with a thud. i started completed her every given work.

It was 9.29 when she came out and i was almost done, ALMOST.

" I can't believe you're really here, are you mad?"

i calmly replied "as your assistant it's my duty to be with you always".

She raise her both eyes i quickly added, "I mean in office of course."

Sighing she sat in the chair in front of me. The floor was plain silent quiet. At the left was a desk which was mine a chair i sat on a chair in front Ashi sat on and the right was ashi's cabin, and nothing else so being an extrovert i never liked silence, i loved to talk with people, to make them at ease, to heal them but i don't know just how to do it with Red.

"You know it's fine to slow down" i suddenly said her cutting the weird silence.

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously lost.

"I had once a friend who always wanted to win, always run, be on top, and in that race he killed himself." i could sense her being uncomfortable and uneasy. YES. My words did affected her. IMAGINARY WORDS.

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded a yes. "Yes, he had a heart attack at just 27 because he used to be always tensed and worried."

"What was his name? " I wonder if she knows I'm lying. If she knows she's good at hiding it.

think. Think. THINK. "RAHUL" i said remembering. Sorry Rahul uncle but let's be honest guys we all have atleast once killed our some relative as an excuse.!

"Sad" staring at my face for a minute she abruptly stood.

"You do know right that i won't pay extra to you?"  smiling i blinked my eyes as a yes.

"And if you're thinking wearing this sweet facade can get you in my pants or money, you're wrong. You are nowhere near my standards and i hope you know it.
You better work what you're told and leave when told. Also make sure to close all lights when you fkin leave."

Stomping her foot loudly she went in her cabin. I don't recall someone being this rude to me or someone's words ever hurting me this much. The words she said didn't hurted me that but SHE said is what hurted me more. Like as i said i am an emotional sensitive ass, tears started dropping like rain falling from the sky. Gosh it did hurt a lot. I do knew I'm not near her standards. I AM NOT.

My brother might be, but having a little dumb restaurant and a rich brother doesn't make you too rich. I DID KNEW THIS. I knew i should have studied, do something big in life like Manav, Sanket but i can't i couldn't, and i absolutely don't wanted to run in a race in which everyone runs. I have always thought low of me, but i tell myself i made up this all.

Red came, with a stoic face. Dam my eyes tears were forming again and again

"And please change that slippers it's so gross," keeping few notes on the desk she continued "buy a pair of shoes and stop crying, it's won't attract me. BE A MAN." Saying this she left-the lift opened-she walked in-clicked the button-doors closed....

The silent air laughing at my tears.

It's strange how anger consumes people and change them. The person with anger issues are like a balloon, they'll try their best to keep in but after a limit they have to scream and burst. That's just happened now and I'm fine with it bcoz atleast she didn't kept that in her mind and burst it out.

Well mom always reminded me to cry, because crying makes things better. Women and Men are equal crying IS equal. If a woman can cry and whine a man can too. I do. Manav do. Sanket do. And we make sure the children too learn this. In India people few people do have this mind that Men shouldn't cry, Men don't cry, but i made sure my every patient was better at crying.

No one in this world can come and tell me what i have to do. I'll say it and I'll do it. Crying is not at all shameful. It's shows how much deeply i feel things, It's me.

I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I need to go home today.

I don't love RED. I just don't but i always made sure everyone around me loved me, made sure they felt safe and happy around me, and someone coming and spewing such things was a hit. And that coming from Ashi Khanna was a big hit.

I stood looking at the moon in the sky it was crescent bright yellow. Looking down it was Ashi staring it, she raised her hands wiping her cheeks by the back of her hand, rubbing her face getting in she drove off. And I just forgot what happened, i wanted to run to her, hold her, love her, and just Love her.

It's hurts too much to need something you can't have. It hurted me a lot that she didn't looked at me the way I look at her. It's so pathetic to feel the burn and not know what to do about it. It's ture every story starts with a small crush and end in tears...We make ourselves miserable by choosing to love someone we can't have. 

And i realized in this moment

I LOVE ASHI KHANNA.

CRAZILY. MADLY.

AND I'M GONE.

ONCE I LIKE SOMETHING I GIVE MY BEST TO WIN IT.

~~~~~

OHEMGE !! A slap and dose of consistency is what i need ! gonna be regular now. YES. For sure.

Also the thing is I have 5 stories to work on !!!!!!!! crazy my mind is recently.  Two of aktk two are unnav one is aasan and one is different. haahaaa!! promising to be regular here though.

THANK YOU IF YOU READ TILL HERE AND YOU'RE LOVING MY FF.

I'LL LOVE IF YOU VOTE AND COMMENT. !

ALSO OH MY GOD ! THERE IS SO MUCH AND SO MUCH MORE TO COME SKSKKSSKS !!!!!!!!

SENDING YOU LOVE AND PEACE <3.