38 ~ Shouts and Bangs.

Ashi's Pov :

Reaching the office i quickly went on my floor to see Tanzeel's grin. Noises could heard from his cabin- someone was moaning more like hissing. WHATTT WTF.. I opened the door slowly to see him standing next to Jenny her stomach laid on the desk her dress's back zip open, Tanzeel's fingers pressing her back, the grin which he only shares with me on his face. My already broken shattered heart which i had taped broke again.

Turning quickly. I. RAN. FROM. THERE.

Trying to control my breaths i sat on my chair. What the fuck i just saw? I felt like vomiting. My eyes were burning. Noooo.noooonoooo. This isn't me. I don't give a fuck to Fuckin Tanzeel. He is just a fling and nothing more. The door knocked and i quickly wiped my face changing my demeanour.

"Come in"

"Ashimaa when you came?" Tanzeel had the same grin still.

I tried to smile my teeths digging hole in my lips. I couldn't bear what was happening and i knew I'm going to loose control over my body soon.

"Tanzeel you and Daniel have to go at the sight visiting of the 'Rao's penthouse'. " I said hurriedly typing things in my laptop. avoiding his eyes.

"Okayyyy but are you fine? you won!? where's the treat?!" he sound excited, happy. BECAUSE OF WHAT?

"Yes but i just wanted to remind you, I DON'T LOVE YOU. I WILL NEVER. I'M NOT A GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL. I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS AND PROCEED WITH US."

A knock came on door and thanked my stars it was Daniel.

"Daniel you and Tanzeel are leaving right now for the penthouse" i said glaring at him.

"Yesss mam. right now." he eyed tanzeel to follow him and pulled him out.

.

I could still feel the goosebumps and the yuck feeling on what i saw at noon. It's 8 and i thought Tanzeel will come as always to pick me but he didn't. Does he really have something With Jenny? Why he said he love me if he liked Jenny? Are all the boys same!? Why does it always happens with me? Why can't someone love me? I started feeling nauseous. I need to go to my house and sleep taking the pills for sleeping. Clearing my throat i left the cabin to find Tanzeel's cabin empty, he might have gone straight to his house after the sightseeing.

I looked at my car and decided to drive instead of booking a cab. I was about to reach towards it when Jenny and Tanzeel came from opposite side i quickly hid behind a pillar. He had picked her in his arms, her hands curled at his neck. I couldn't see her face it was towards his neck. Is she hurt or something? Should I go?

I called Tanzeel if she is really not well, I can go and help her, she is been a very good employee of me. The ring went and Tanzeel's curious face picked it. He glanced at his surroundings and i ducked behind the pillar more. Her heels were swinging in his hands

"Where are you?" I asked directly.

"I am Home Ashima, busy I'll calll later."

Settling her in her car he drove with her opposite to his house's direction.

Well why I'm getting hurt? I knew right this would happen and I don't love him to feel so much. He doesn't own me or something. I need my pills as soon as possible. Driving with the highest speed i reached, taking the pills welcomed the dark when a drop escaped my eyes.

.

"Ashiiii come quick" It's Tanzeel's voice, Ohmygod is it 7 am already? I abruptly got up and glanced the clock it shown 7.10 goddd i am not even ready yet. Getting up i brushed my teeth and took a bath. Why didn't Tanzeel came in the room yet ? He isn't even speaking anything? Did he went or what? Does he wants to breakup? I don't think i can go today to office also i need to go and talk with uncle. I need to tell him about the Larsen's deal and our next step towards my dream. Wearing my grey shorts and a white sweatshirt i came down to tell Tanzeel leave.

Tanzeel was sitting wearing a white shirt his muscles flexing through it, black jeans, his hairs were messed, upper buttons open and chest visible. He was staring at a corner thinking something. He is looking as if something very big has happened, he is feeling Bad. He is feeling bad because he cheated on me. He will now express his feelings towards Jenny and leave me. I felt the sudden urge to kiss him, to kiss him fucking for the last time and break every ties with him. I knew this would end like this still I went for it.

Going near him i cupped his jaw and kissed him, straddling his laps i adjusted myself on them and deepened the kiss. He wasn't replying just allowing me to do whatever i want. He knows he is guilty. This is bad. Very bad. We are both going to end. My anger was rising up.

I bite on his lips a little more harshly he winced. Playing with his tongue i opened his shirt caressing his chest.

I could feel him growing my hands went down towards his pants i was about to remove them when he hissed.

"aeennniiiii" The next second i was on my legs blinking... He had his eyes closed. I was wrapping my head on what he said .. Jennyyy? He said Jennyyy. Didn't he?

Did he really took me as Jenny? WOW. THIS WAS A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME. NO ONE HAS EVER INSULTED ME LIKE THIS IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I could feel the silence and the loud thumping of my heartbeats.

His eyes snapped opened and widened the next second. Before he could say anything I rushed to my room. Tears were flowing like a fucking dam!

I wrapped my blanket on mt body leaning on the wall. I am not at all made for love.

"Ashi i am sorry. You deserve more."

The words were ringing in my head. I deserve no love. Tanzeel started knocking loudly on the door. I am not at all a soft love dove girl anymore. I won't cry on a stupid man. Knocks turned to bangs.

"Ashiii listen to me once" He said shouting. I have made myself, build my whole career standing all alone, and just because of a random guy i can't let everything fall.

"Ashiii i lovee youuu... listen me oncceee..." Loud bangs.

What is love? Fucking someone behind a girl you say you love? Who the hell is even Tanzeel? THE LOUD BANGS AND SHOUTING CONTINUED WHICH I IGNORED. He is just an assistant of me. He is just like an other boy. Angrily i thrown a vase on door. The loud noise shattered in the whole house.

I wiped my tears angrily. He still continued to shout and bang. Now if i went out I'll see his crying face and I'll melt myself again I'll hurt myself. Throwing the things loudly in a go on the table i angrily swallowed the sleeping pills and fallen on the floor. I could see everything clear in front of my eyes. I am happy being single, i don't need anyone in my life.