32 ~ Please

Ashi's Pov :

We sat quietly in the car, after an hour from the dance i didn't had any interest to have dinner because the whole hour i was sitting listening to various speeches of Collins and family while Manav Chabbra was looking at me as if i stealed diamonds from him, instead of being happy and enjoying on his victory he enjoys pissing me off. Tanzeel being Tanzeel sat on front seats enjoying the speeches not giving me a fuck. So i finally declared to leave.

"Drop us to 'The Brunswick Diner' Sir" Tanzeel said to the driver with a grin. I secretly appreciate that he didn't sat next to driver and swiftly entered next to me.

I raised my eyebrows looking at him, he replied "I know you didn't had dinner i too didn't and this Brunswick is a very famous place you'll definitely love it." I was way too hungry so i leaned on the window quietly.

"Your flight has been booked mam at 8 am tomorrow" he said with a smile.

"What do you mean? you aren't coming?" i was quick to reply what does he even has here?

He clears his throat and scratches his forehead he does that when he isn't sure what to speak. "I have a work here" he finished

"What work?" i completely forgot about him might having a girlfriend or even Jenny being his girlfriend. SHIT.

"Do you have a girlfriend or any situationship you're in?" i asked my directly my eyes widening not wanting to beat around bush.

He looked taken aback "Nooooo i don't have anyone in my life" Somewhere i felt relieved he didn't say 'You are the only girl in my life' or more worst 'You're the only one i am in situationship with'.

"I want a true one lovee." His eyes hold so much of shine and glow looking at me and saying those words.

"I don't do relationships" i stated quickly and he nodded slowly i wonder what he think behind that nod, realising he didn't gave me a reason of him staying back i asked again. "What work do you have here?"

He sighed "I want to check on a relative he stays here."  Oohhh so why he booked my tickets without asking me? he'll stay here..wait what's today's date?... OOHHHHH.. It's.. 29..29thh todayyy 29th March... Rita will return on 1st Arpil.. only two day left he wants me to go and part ways forever. Realization dawned on me and the car came to a stop and Tanzeel got down quickly. I suddenly felt empty, i won't be able to see his handsome face his sick yet beautiful grin- the knock on the window by Tanzeel startled me, i got off masking a face.

I hissed due to the cold wind when Tanzeel removed his back jacket and quickly draped it over me putting my hands, i inwardly laugh looking at his white full sleeves shirt and black pants as if he is a waiter.

He knew this restaurant very well because the manager came and greeted us and they both hugged a bro hug, the manager sent us on the 9th floor and gave a seat next to the window sliding from which the whole street was visible. I gave him the right to order for me too as he knew better than me. Returning from restroom he rolled his sleeves while walking as if it isn't the most sexiest thing to do. Averting my gaze i looked down as our drink arrived

He started explaining me the drinks and all the ordered food and i realized he is a foodie last time too he was very excited the time i gave a treat. We ordered Peach Sangria first as a drink after a glass i felt relieved and dizzier and soo goooddd it was quite sweet yet quite strong. Then the food started coming first which was Chicken Noodle Soup then came Combo Burger which had grilled chicken burger patty with bacon, American cheese and spicy mayo. Then the last one was South West Wrap which had bacon, chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, mixed cheese and chipotle mayo.

After finishing the food i felt euphoric at its taste, Tanzeel kept on talking about the food and hotel i kept nodding as i was busy shoving food. We ordered the 8th round of that drink and now i was sure i was wasted. I regretted it because i know if i am wasted I'll do everything that I'll regret.

"It was the best food i ever had in my life." I said feeling dizzy. He kept his hand on my back and guided me to the car which dropped us within minutes to our hotel.

I got out my body swaying, Tanzeel came beside me holding my shoulders. My breath  hitched as the sudden warm i felt.

"Can you walk mam?" he asked and i felt angry why is he calling me mam now? he kissed me, we slept together together, he calls me Ashima glaring at him "Don't.....caaalllll meee.. mammm." i said shoving my finger in his face "Calllmeeee... Ashima.." giggling i continued "Youuu kiss meee, then fuckmeee and then callll... thennn call me mammmm"

"Mam, let's walk you are drunk." he said, i turned dramatically staring in his eyes. "If i was sober I'll would never told you this but I want to kiss...."

He quirked his eyebrows, his jaw set tight and I could see his jaw tickle. Swiftly he picked me up i shrieked by the action our noses were sticked to each other his hands below my knee and other on my back and we entered the building. My hands tightly held round his neck

" I really want you tooo.. kisshhh.. meee.." he wasn't replying me now yet i can feel him getting hard the heat of his body and the loud heartbeats was a proof too.

As we entered our room he dropped me on my bed but i didn't left his neck

"Mam you are drunk pls let's talk tomorrow" he said but he was too late coz i already pulled his collar crashing my lips on him. because. this. will. be. the. last. day. I'll. ever. see. Tanzeel. He pulled me by my shoulders lightly, i huffed.

"After this night we will go on our ways Tanzeel please". I had ought i won't plead anyone anymore but it just broke. His dark eyes saw me my lips a burn in them anger in them and the next moments were all that i wanted.