23 ~ Hope she's fine !

I picked her up in my arms and tried to wake her up. Her skin was hot. Super hot. Oh shit what the fuck is happening. Sprinkling few water yet she didn't woke. I got hyper, No, no don't get its not a good for your health tanzeel. breathe in. breathe out. Suddenly my mobile is flashed with mom's contact and as soon as i received i started speaking. "Mom, one of my friend suddenly fell unconscious and I'm screwed. She isn't waking !"

She replied calmly "Tanzeel take her to her home first. Send me location I'll come with Daisy." I quickly picked her up in bridal style and drove off to her home. Daisy is mom's best friend and the best frkn famous New York Doctor.

Exiting the car quickly i picked her up and opened a door to one bedroom attached to hall. Laying her properly on bed i called again mom. She said she's just reaching. I took out my handkerchief and found cold water in the refrigerator. Pouring it into a bowl, wetting the cloth i kept it on her forehead, when the bell rang, getting up i opened.

"Where is she?" Dr. daisy asked. "Here up" she went in and said me to wait out. Damit.

Dr. Daisy came out after about an hour.

"Doctor how's she? is she fine? Like she is quite busy nowadays, but she had a high fever? how? an.." Dr. Daisy cuts me.

"Tanzeel it's fine, it's not very serious, it's just normal, i gave her medicines she'll be fine. But she has a very weak health, make sure her food is healthy and she waits a lot. She can't be pressurized or tensed."
Okay. This is isn't normal.

"Is there something i should know?" i asked her curiously. She nodded in a no "I think it's not my place to tell you."

"Okay Dr." i greeted her and giving a small smile she went off. Suddenly i realized i called mom, Manav's mom. Fuck. But mom don't love the media and fame so she don't come out a lot just like me, so there is are lot chances of Ashi not knowing her. I hurriedly went in room and sighed looking her still asleep.

Entering the bedroom, the scene made my heart go all awwww. Mom sat next to Ashi's sleeping body and was caressing her forehead. Swallowing the lump i asked her "Mom, doctor wasn't clear, what exactly happened?"

"Nothing." She said looking at me with those eyes, which said 'not the right time to talk'

"Nothing Tanzeel it's just normal fever and weakness."

"okayy" i said nodding a yes, waiting for her to elaborate.

"Don't ask her about it, she'll tell you if she wants to." Getting up she glared at me.

"I'll make something to eat for her, come out with me to help."

We both went out closing the door, and helping few minutes mom to make her soup, and just told her, i work for Ashi's company nothing less nothing more. Later i fell asleep on sofa forgetting that i have to remove mom out as soon as possible.

~

Something was shaking, earthquake ?. Oh God i felt a snack on my head, and i hissed loudly in pain.
" Mommmm! are you serious " i shouted looking at her and rubbing my part of head she just hit.

She smirked "what momm?" again she tapped my head "i am waking you up from last 5 minutes." She chuckled continuing "I wonder how you wake up at time for office"

"It's just that Ashi's single glare comes in my mind and at perfect time i wake up." i said laughing, my laugh echoing but with a female like sound. SHIT . FUCK. I looked back to find Ashima laughing with her all messy face and hairs, sitting on dinning table. The sound making my heart melt and those eyes throwing a cast on me. I guess this is some Ashi's hidden twin sister !? What i couldn't do, mom done in the first meet. MOM. Manav. I stared back at mom widening my eyes.

"Tanzeel i can't imagine coming in you're dreams and frighten the hell of you." Ashi said laughing that means she don't know mom. Husshhhh.

We three laughed together and mom made us eat soup and dal rice.

After we finished i asked Ashima  "are you feeling well mam?"

"Yes, thank you so much for the this, i was just on fever."

Mom started "No Ashima.."

"Ashiiii, it's Ashii mom" I said suddenly, dam no one calls her Ashima it's just me and i want it like that way only.  She suspiciously gave me a look and continued.

"Ashi this things matter a lot, child it's not just fever, you should take care of yourself." Mom eyed me and I silently left taking my plate towards sink.

I hope she's fine.

Later i dropped off mom home and left for work. Ashi said she'll be late.