2 ~ WTF !

𑁍 YOU MADE ME A ME,
THAT I NEVER KNEW,
I COULD EVER BE.𑁍

a week later,

Ak's pov

there were giggles heard from Rita's cabin. i furrowed my eyebrows and opened the door to the and gosh. the scene made me highly boil in anger! boxes of pizza's, tissues, chips, wrappers, cans and unknown two boys and a girl. One of the boy fuckin had digged his boots in my sofa eating WTF! and now i am loosing it. clearing my throat every eyes snapped on me. Rita's widened eyes made me more mad ' i am the boss darling'.

silently walking to the sofa guy " Remove. your. shoes. " i said calmly. sitting on sofa he removed his shoes,

"Hold it in your hands and get out of my office RIGHT. NOW." i said raising my voice a little yet calmly

"BUT WHY!? " i noticed the black dust on sofa, the audacity of this guy!

"I. SAID. RIGHT. NOWWWWW!!!" and here i screamed irritatingly on top of my voice.

WOAH. I REMEMBER MY THERAPIST SAID TO AVOID USING HAIR PINS AS LAST TIME I HAD CUT SOMEONE'S HAND WITH IT VERY BADLY. BUT RN I NEED A PAN TO HIT HIS HEAD AT WHAT HE SAID!

"Only if you are are a filthy rich parents princess laid in money and a spoilt brat you can't order people around Ashi Khanna "
ignoring him i called our care taker,

" Yes mam."
"look what i got" i said him smirking pointing at his shoes lying on floor. " It's the same one which you buy the same company GOSH.! ," i looked back at the man " Do you earn same as my caretaker? ohhh what are you sweeper? cleaner? bathroom cleaner?" chuckles were heard making me smirk he had a disgusting look on his face.

"Ramesh pick the shoes and throw them in bin RIGHT. NOW." he picked his shoes and went, before that man could snatch it from his hands i kept my leg and he kissed the floor making the floor laugh, horror faces coz it was clear i made him fall.

Folding my hands i looked at Rita who had tears, TYPICAL.

" Rita, is this your home?? i never expected this from you! are you in your SENSES?!. One day i decide to take a holiday and surprise ya'll to help you with work and this is what is seeee!?! huh partying?!" sorry Dr. Nikhil but i need much more more therapy to control anger.
" AND this man keeps a leg on my sofa with his boots!! and lying here like WTF! IS EVEN HAPPENING IN MY OFFICE!. " i screamed the guy had got up dusting his shirt and was looking on ground, his veins shouting his angerness. MY. FOOT.

" Mam we have to discuss on Mr. Parker its urgent. " Daniel the most talented and the best employee of my company interrupted us which means it's hell urgent.!

" Mam please come I'll tell people to clean here. " huh

" No!! " pointing at the four people " these people will clean all this mess !!! " i turned to leave but stopped at the door.

"Ramesh i want the sofa change right now. i hate when cheap people touches my things!!" i glared once to them and left. BIG DAY.

~

Its four hours i am just working on this laptop, thought of taking a holiday today to go somewhere before taking a small round in office but the round turned disaster, a knock disturbed my thoughts, and i figured it's Rita, her heels sound irritating the hell of me.! i don't know why i just fire her DAMMN! she is a good friend of mine and she isn't that bad when it comes to work plus she is a girl the biggest thing which holds me. i am glad i could find her on time and loosing her would be too bad ! god knows will any girl will ever joint, but as usual god wants me to never be happy.

" Mam ahh.. I-wanted to tell you something".. came her small voice as if she is deciding to tell or not. i nodded reading the contract papers.

"myweddingisfixed" it took me a minute to understand words coz of the speed.

"wow that's great" what more should i say?

" yeahh thanks mam. it's in a month so i needed a leave." i nodded tiredly

"andd ahh.. hhsoorry for what happ.. -

" STOP! if you are done leave and never talk it again. " i am missing my bed and blanket and a painkiller !

" Mam likee.. ahh. will you come? "

Now tell me guys i am regularly working everyday day and night running here and there like a madman dying to win every project, trying to sketch new ideas, new designs and how can you ask this?!
i banged my fists on the dest slamming the pen i looked at her. "Ms. RITA RODRIGUEZ I REALLY. REALLY HAVE A PLENTY AND PLENTY AND INFINITE - NEVER ENDING WORKK." i said swaying my hands here and there...

"I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU LEFT MY ROOM AND ENJOY YOURSELF IN YOUR WEDDING. AND BRING ME A COFFEE IN PERFECT HALF HOUR." i said very tiredly on which she nod and ran out of office... I SIGHED.. BIG. DAY.

~

𑁍 ONE MISTAKE,
    ONE MISTAKE.
    AND EVERYTHING CHANGED. 𑁍

Love Heals Heart. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara