43 ~ Coming Home

Tk's pov :

"Misunderstandings lead to things we never imagine" Mom said looking at the flowers in our garden. The morning light making the garden shine and telling us to come out of dark.

We both were sitting in lawn - 10 minutes before we did a silent prayer for Saanika and her family. Mom's eyes were still filled with tears after all Saani was daughter- like to her. I try to be strong and big in front of her.

"You really think i should go and tell Ashi?" Mom's been asking me since yesterday what happened between me and Ashi, why I'm not calling her or why I'm not telling everyone about her. Except the last question i answered everything coz i couldn't lie looking at her face.

I told her she misunderstood me with Jenny and that she is a really different personality from me and how I'm not ready for a relationship now.

"You should Tanzeel, just because she seen you with Jenny, provoked her things she could never imagine and as we know she lives alone, she might have been more miserable taking it all alone."

"But now everything is fine Mom, she is on her way and I on my own, i left her company i had recently started to work as her assistant." Mom eyed me surprisingly

"Tanzeel i know you aren't showing but you do have the regret of not telling Saanika how much you loved her, you do regret not convincing her more to shift here. If today you didn't cleared things tomorrow it will be a regret for you." She said looking at me straight intently, silently commanding me, i need to go and clear out things. I nodded. Mom's words settling in. If tomorrow i hope it doesn't happen, but if i loose Ashi like this not clearing out things, it will be hard for me.

Now if i look  from my mother's eyes she is right and my therapist heart is telling i should atleast clear things with her and leave. She should know i didn't said jenny while she was kissing. She should know my past. It's my mistake i should have said her, cried in her arms and made her listen all my rants. I should have confessed everything beforehand. It hurts when i realise everything happens because of me, Ashi seemed already troubled and i added one more baggage to her.

"So how's our boy" Mihir came out masking a happy face, only if he know Aashna told how he was crying worrying for me. So much for a 15 year kid.

I smiled ruffling his hairs "Perfect."

"Tkkk chachuu we need to go to park" Sana cried making all baby faces. I noted to get her a gift, it's her 6th  bday coming soon.

"We will go  later baby" i replied pinching her cheeks.

"Nooo,,, noooo laterrrr noowwww" Her baby eyes were so small now i couldn't deny.

"Tanzeel chachu pls let's go, we will get fresh air" Mannat chipped in.

"Take them out before Mihir goes and drive taking them all" Mom chuckled saying and Mihir rolled his eyes.

"I am a good driver" he stated a matter of fact.

"And also i want to meet my girlfriend" he said which cracked me. So much for a 15 year kid. Scoffing i started my car and left, smiling at looking how Mihir shown a thumbs up to mom.

"There is a bracelet here Mannat didi" Sana said and i turned to see one of Ashima's gold bracelet.

Mihir snatched it from her and handed me before examining it. "It seems precious, return it to her." and continued to stare out of window, as if he just didn't said something precious. Kids sometimes unknowingly are therapy for elders. I smiled on my life and luck.

I'm coming home Ashi.

Ashi's pov :

I sighed loudly. I thought changing into a crop top and shorts would give me ease but NO. It's the 5th bottle of beer and still i don't feel good. Today was exhaustingly exhausting. As Tanzeel left it seems my whole world is scrambled and screwed. Rita couldn't even bring a good coffee for me. Without Tanzeel his team seemed soo dumbbb and lazyyy. The shine and happiness was lost from everyone. Either he took it with him or it was him.

From checking all the files and presentations to last checking projects everything felt difficult without Tanzeel. I miss him. His lips. His eyes. EVERYTHING. I miss the few happy relaxing nights we had. I miss the feeling of being with him, the way I turned him on, the way he kisses. I groaned feeling all tired and irritated. A knock on the door brought me back to my senses. I freaked out, if uncle sees me in these state he'll come and settle here for a year. Quickly covering the bottles with a blanket and adjusting my dress i got up to open the door. To freeze.

"Hiieee" With Black tight shirt rolled up sleeves with blue jeans, handsome face black quiet silent eyes was my nightmare standing. I closed the door loudly with a thud, my heartbeats rising and breaths coming out faster, suddenly feeling sober. I didn't expected him. NO. The bell rang again.

"Ashi i just want 2 mins of you, i want to tell you something important and I'll leave as soon as i am done." he shouted over the door. NO. THAT'S A GAME. HE IS PLAYING. NOTHING IS GOOD. His face will eventually melt me.

"I am not leaving till you open the door, i will take your only 1 minute."

1 minutes felt right. It's probably my alcohol speaking. He'll leave right within a minute? He must want his salary obviously or some file or some document so he need only a minute. I opened the door slowly and left for hall.

He came behind me and stood in front while i was sitting on sofa. Removing the blanket i opened a bottle and started drinking it coz i needed that. He seated on to the next couch facing me. STARING. GLARING. SOLVING ME.

"Ashi i had a girlfriend in past named Saanika" I sucked a breath slowly gulped it and drank the beer till half.

"Why you're here?" i asked feeling suddenly agitated and defending. I need him out.

"We were together since childhood... andd"

"Can you just fucking leaveeeee" I thrown the bottle to a corner harshly, feeling relaxed as it shatters and breaks just giving company to my heart.

"I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUS.."

"SHEE DIEEDD!!!" He shouted getting up making a wide eyed face.

The silence was big, it could have gulped us and binded us forever like that. But he was here to remove every threads. I sat slowly absorbing his words. Death. The one word i hated to core.