3 ~ If you were a better man !

YOU LEFT IN PEACE , LEFT ME IN PIECES.

~

Ashi's pov

Mummaaa. Mummmaaaaaa... i woke up sweating like a running marathon, These fuckin dreams will never leave me. Even after being such a great successful businesswoman i am still sucked in these dreams. drinking a glass of water in a go i put my head in the piles of work. after few hrs i got a message on our recent successful project, "planning to meet in a club", after overthinking + more overthinking! i finally locked my apartment.
.

Loud noises kept my all thoughts at bay. the music was banging in the club lights were hurting my eyes even after wearing thick black goggles it was too hot my long read coat, black round hat, black tight jeans, white top tucked in. Drinking the wine i enjoyed people dancing, screaming, hooting, deciding to company my team for a dance at a corner i went and saw Manav Fucking Chabbra ! i slapped my forehead, hoping he don't recognize me These family will never let me live in peace.
Reaching the dancing spot the song changed and i cursed sitting on a chair waiting for the change of song but the screaming of people wasn't helping.

"Sometimes, in the middle of the night,
I can feel you again
But I just miss you, and I just wish you were a better man".
closing eyes i leaned back in chair

"Paris hold so much of love isn't it?"
"Yes darling just like your eyes hold for the whole world" he said kissing my forehead
"What do you mean?" i asked him leaning on his shoulder adoring the Eiffel Tower.
"As the Paris make people happy your beautiful eyes, kindness, sweetness, pretty face also spreads happiness."
"Ohhh isss ittt??" i said blushing like a madgirl.
"You are too kind for this world love."
"Come on. i know you'll punch every bad guy" i said breaking in laughter and him adoring it.

We might still be in love,
if you were a better man
(But I just miss you and I just wish
you were a better man)
Yeah, yeah
I know why we had to say goodbye
like the back of my hand
But I just miss you and I just wish
you were a better man
A better man

" You don't even know her how can you give such a huge amount?"
"Come on i have a lot of money and she's a child they never lie."
"What are you? GOD?"
"Yes my child and me your future wife is going to make you mad and throw in mental hospital !" we ended laughing me holding his arm, walking on the empty streets of New York.

We might still be in love
If you were a better man
You would've been the one
If you were a better man

I was numb, helpless, staring at the two, letting in things, warm tears were running down from my eyes,

Shitzzz "Daammitttt" i cursed under my breath... where am i even going GOD. i realized the song has changed and was about to get up when someone came in front of me.......

little did i know my life will take a 360° turn after this night...

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

• MEMORIES CAUSES MORE PAIN,
THEN IN REALITY... •