8 ~ Holy fuck !

Tanzeel's pov :

yesterday at night, after getting freshed, eating dinner, i was staring at my phone unbelievably. Daniel and Jenny my one of very special customer and friend called me for a help they wanted an assistant to their boss for few days. I asked them who the fuck is even your boss? They said coolly "It's Ashi Khanna" i was rooted at the place for a second and remembered what Manav said the girl's name after leaving the club . YES. ASHI KHANNA. "What's the time?".

I don't regret telling my friends that i am always free you can call me anytime you need. Entering the building, which was of 5 floor and covered in glass the insides screaming money and richness. Jenny told me to bring coffee from Starbucks which was way too far so i went at 'Chops & Hops' Ohh! it's my restaurant's name, quickly parceled a coffee and came here. I was mesmerized by the office, the way it looked with aesthetic colors, posed showpieces, glasses and statues. 

"Welcome tikuuuu" Daniel fuckin Chen comes from a corner and hugs me getting on my nerves.

"Thank you Dannyyy boy" I said smirking seeing his scrunched face.

"Ms. Khanna is in a very very horror mood, one mistake and she'll be on the Annabella mood and eat us."

Nice joke i didn't even laughed. Frowning i mumbled
"Your habit of throwing laughless jokes won't go".

"No and Never" A 5'6 girl came with blonde hairs, a cream color knee-length dress, a huge tired irritated look yet a small smile.

"I don't know how you tolerate him Jenny"

Jenny the most pretty, highly patient and loving also who says Daniel is her best friend and will plan birthdays and dinner's function for him as he won Oscar the whole month early tagging me, also it come more big from Dane.

"it's Jenny Swift we are talking about, she can bear anyone" We did laughed at this Dane's joke and a shiver ran through me as the time came to enter the lion's mouth.

Entering the cabin she looked like a beautiful strong woman who just came out from a magazine, i did wish to go and tell her how beautiful she looks simply wearing a yellow loose pants white top with rhin straps. Those golden big earing dangling and the bright red lipstick and her dark brown hairs all down.    Holy Fuck ! Can i just go and ruffle her hairs and kiss them?. NO. Okay the look she was giving at me told me she recognized me and was going to therow both Jenny and me out. Quickly showing the one more just now ordered coffee cup i grinned at her.
My heart was on the way to break ribcage but i grinning-ly refused her when she asked have we met before, she looked relaxed as she sipped the coffee and i killed the next questions showing how much easy - peasy i am when in reality i was freaking out when she asked how did you make the coffee, i was going to promote ' Chops and Hops ' but coughing i told her it's one of my friend. The next question was like a fireball which i had to eat and i did. Clearing my throat very honestly lying i said 'No No i don't know Manav Chabbra'.

After coming out of the cabin i saw Jenn and Dane sitting on the assistant's desk with curiosity and dread in their eyes. i giggled looking at them

"Say hi to your new boss's assistant" They looked stunned and excitedly hifi-ed me

"Finally" Dane said exhaling dramatically

"Thank you Tk leaving your hotel you decided to help us" Jenn said giving a big smile.

"Always" i added "Make sure you don't tell her i have a hotel" they looked raising their eyebrows

"Just don't tell guys i don't feel to tell her" they nodded and i was bombarded with history, geography, how it works and everything of A.K company.

It was 7.50 when Jenn Dane left and i waited coz the light in the room in front of me was on, means Ashi haven't left yet. Checking the mails and her next day's schedule for last time i went knocking on her door.
Ashi still looked the same way looked at morning. the way her eyes shows tiredness makes me wonder does she even sleep?. She said me to leave before giving her a coffee and almost shouting that she leaves late and allows no one to wait here after 8, Jenn did said the rule of leaving before 8 i just thought everyone leaves.
I could have waited - I wanted to wait but there was something more important than everything in the world so i had to leave giving her two cups of coffee. On my way home i chuckled in the car bcoz the rule was about to break...