36 ~ Nothing just

Ashi's Pov :

"Sorry what...??!". A loud shriek like voice replied me. I looked up to glance at Rita, giving her a 'mind your voice' face. Her eyes were on fire and an unbelievable expression covered her face.

"I am removing you from my personal assistant job Rita, don't act like I am removing you from this office." Keeping my voice in check i continued.

"You will sit in the cabin on 2nd floor and will inform every update, queries, problems, to Tanzeel."
"Also you'll be the assistant to accounts department, contact Mr.Miles for that."

"Did i go wrong somewhere?" Internally sighing i waited for someone to rescue me (which I have been doing often) As a cue Tanzeel knocked on the door

"Here, your coffee and cupcakes mam" he grinned looking at me.

Rita snickered loudly "Mr, Ashima Mam don't eat cupcakes" Simply ignoring her thanking Tanzeel i started chewing cupcakes and sipping my coffee.

"Rita you have been called by Miles in account department" Tanzeel said looking at Rita. She left with a huff clinking her heels angrily.

"Hard day?" Sitting in front of me he took a cupcake.

"Big hard day"

"Don't worry i am handling things out" he said with a grin and stood to leave. The way he said those words normally as if it's his everyday work to do.

"Where are you going?" i frowned. He just came since morning to meet me.

"Daniel and I need to talk on a project, just came to save you from Rita" I smiled looking at him leaving.

It's 3rd, today. We reached yesterday late at night with so much of memories. The places we visited, the night walks on London streets with holding hands, the huge amount of food we were eating after every hour, the loud laughs i shared with him, his jackets which still is at my house.

I thought he'll come with me but obviously he has a family here, has a house here so he booked a cab for me and left for his house when my cab arrived.

These two three days were like sudden sun emerging when my life was filled with darkness.

And i do remember that much sun is also harmful so i need to discuss some limits of our relationship aka situationship with Tanzeel.

~

Tanzeel's Pov :

"If we did this project... "

The door harshly opened with loud heels noise.

"Get lost from here till Ashima Mam is being nice, you can't handle her tantrums"

I completely failed at controlling my laugh, Rita wasn't a smart, intelligent, competitive, pretty lady, she was all over-maked up,
over-jeweld, and dumb. The urge to shout that i am your boss Mam's future husband is huge.

"Rita it's fine, you have got a great replacement" Jenny said lovingly as she is.

"Noo.. I want my place, it's better you shut up.."

"Ms. Rita you're disturbing us in a very important meeting, me reporting this to Mam adding your behavior towards your senior will make you throw directly out of office" Daniel suddenly spoke in a dangerous voice which actually made me feel scared. She blinked twice and stomped out.

"She is a headache sometimes" Dane muttered angrily and continued our meeting.

.

After the meeting over with Dane and Jen we all went to canteen to have food. Last two days were pure heaven, Ashima, me and nothing else. We walking on London streets, talking about various things. We reached yesterday late at night and I had to go to home because Manav warned me not to go at my apartment. He strictly said to come home, which i did a mistake because he gave me lecture on how Ashi is not a good girl material for an hour.

"Tanzeel, you look different since morning, something special?" Jenny asked.

Nodding a no i grinned "Nothing just.."

Daniel chirped in between "Something is going on, why mam kept you still here?" he asked with a frown on his face laced with worry. WHY IS HE SO WORRIED?

"I myself don't know" muttering we finished our food while talking business and i left for Ashi's cabin.

"Heyyy" she smiled looking at me which made me throw the 1 hour lecture i got from Manav yesterday straight out of window.

"Are you done?" I asked, she turned the laptop to show the ppt which she was checking.

"This is the last only few slides are left, then I'm done."

"Okay." i sat on the chair infront of her staring at her humming a random song.

"Who's your favorite singer?" She asked suddenly concentrating on her screen.

"I don't know, I haven't discovered yet" i said sheepishly. Actually I love various songs and not a perfect singer.

She left a chuckle which she is often doing in which i am absolutely in love. "That's wierd, you should have a favourite singer who will lift your mood."

"Who's yours?"

Hey eyes glittered looking at me and excitement covering her face "I love so many singer's, but the most is Taylor Swift."

"Woahhh she got good songs..." i thought she didn't even liked music but here she has a list.

"Yess actually.. but i haven't been much listening due to work." Now that was sad.

"You might miss your mom" before I could think i stated that.

"Noo... actually i don't remember her much, it's been years i have seen her face, few years back i removed everything belonged to her."

I don't wanted to ask why i nodded a yes caressing her hands. "We can leave if you want."

Getting up we left the office together and spent the night in each other's arms.