31 ~ Oohhuuhhuuh

Ashi's Pov :

I saw there was something more in the box wrapped up small, tearing it carefully i gasped looking at the dress!!! WHAT IS THIS!.

The colour made my mouth open Goodnesss! these black outfit is nothing in front of this! but wait why should i wear? who the fuck he is to tell me what to wear and i am already ready, i will return this to him i don't want gifts especially from him who don't even know how to talk maturely. I caressed the dress feeling its smooth cloth my body craving to wear it.

Leisurely i touched the dress to my body and looked in the mirror the dress was perfect for crying out loud ain't i happy with what I'm wearing. After a whole 10 minute pep talk, pros and cons i gave in and wore the dress by Tanzeel.

Looking at the mirror i couldn't take my eyes off the dress was perfect hugging me tightly, slightly changing and touching up my makeup i came out to see Tanzeel sitting on the sofa in hall. He wore a dam black tuxedo, his hairs all set at a side, the chiseled jawline the all-is-well eyes and face, he looked at me and he really looked at me. from toe to head. chin to head. waist to head. i want to laugh i kissed this boy we had a wonderful night together and instead of kissing each other again we are acting awkward...ooohhhuuhhhhhuuh.

Ashi what are you thinking!! i scolded myself internally, he said with a loud whisper

"You look beautiful". My inside flipped and muttering a thank you we left.

Mr. Collins had sent us car to reach the destination and i hurriedly said Tanzeel to sit with me giving a reason to talk about project, where in real i just wanted to him to sit next to me. I didn't wanted to talk the silence between us felt peaceful not at all awkward, i love silent conversations more than anything. It's like we both have different worlds but still we know each other's world.

I missed Rita she used to always make jokes even most of the time I ignored her she was still fun, she used to motivate me in our car rides, use to share how her friends were afraid of me in college. I was used to her after all she was a good friend of mine, but this.

This is different i know he isn't talking but i also know he wants me to win every stage of my life, i know he is saying me to never give up, i know he wants us to kiss, but today there is something different in his eyes they are heated dark possessive determined yet with a weird shine a glint and a face appeared in the back of my mind, staring at Tanzeel's eyes and i shuddered at that thought, at that faces.

THERE IS NOTHING ASHIMA KHANNA CAN'T DO EXCEPT LOVE. And by that i texted a message to Jenny asking how many exact days are left to Tanzeel go.

After few silence Tanzeel started the 'Grace Collin Warner's suicide' incident which was a bad move, because I knew this debate will turn out bad but yet i felt bad for her, i felt her. It's not like she got a problem she was fed up and she just died. It even takes a lot of courage to take your own life. I was strong enough to break free through that phases but not everyone is.

I. can. feel. her. Her crying and everyone watching her breaking down yet no hugs, no love, no peace, not from them not from anyone else. She might have explained her story, tried to find someone to listen and now that she is quiet everyone wants to listen her, now that she is gone, everyone seems to care, and now there are tears on her grave.

There is never nothing like suicide it's always 'society did a murder' but to not take that blame people call it suicide.

What's wrong if feeling tried and drained out someone chooses peace forever we should respect them instead of making that a hot gossip topic and mull about it.

As i said we both have different thinking process the debate turned out real bad and his last words hit me as if someone thrown ice-cold-water on me. The driver looked at me with a small smile waiting for me to get out. Blinking my eyes rapidly the second i got out clearing my throat the cold air hit me making me shudder and regret for wearing this.