4 ~ WOAH !

Ashi's pov

"Hey beautiful a dance?"

Okay, it's been very very long no one even looked at me adoringly, and here this "pls-don't-ignore-me" face guy is asking me for a dance. Second, there is not a single chance i am looking beautiful ewww..! I took him completely and he was tall than me, all perfect shoulders, white tight shirt the muscles peeping out, blue jeans, glittery black eyes,  making any girl fall easily heehee not me :)
what sucked me was that smile a big huge smile and what made me scoff was slippers!! Woahhh Woaahh he wore freakin slippers flip-flop.

Where are we? IN HIGH SCHOOL?
To my utter surprise he took my silence as a yes and held my hand from my thigh and gently holding it he took me in a dancing corner and kept it on his shoulder, his both hands going around my waist. And the fkin song changed!

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up ;
You made me feel as tho i was enough,
We danced the night away, we drank too much."

His black eyes were a magnet and i was iron both staring at each other, are my eyes even visible in these goggles? my hands slowly went towards his neck his hairs were same like Varun Dhawan straight. his eyes screaming every thing i hate, glitters, sunshine, young-ness, cheerful life.

He suddenly swirled me his hands on my front waist now my hand on his. i was so tired that I literally leaned on his shoulders inhaling the best scent in the world the heat of his fingers were running wildly from my shirt.

" Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone cold sober ;
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to say over
I said, I already told ya,
I think you should get some rest."

"I think you should get some rest" he whispered in my ears, his lips touching my skin, hairs and a shiver passed through my spine I step ahead. what is he a palmreader?
he can't even see my tired eyes or he is completely here to get lay down, not wasting a second I turned to bid him a goodbye his face lacking his grin changed with concern and plucked eyebrows and he hugged me. can i scream?

A STRANGER HUGGED ME. it's been years no one has hugged me! this was a foreign feeling my hat falling back, opening my hairs I couldn't wrapped my mind he caught my wrists slowly from my side and wrapped on his back tightening the hold on me. slowly i took off my goggles and exhaled the unknown breath i was holding loudly. It felt good, light, to be here in his arms tf unknown arms but nvm i snuggled more in him his chin tickling me on my neck and i let myself loose after whole 5 minutes we slightly parted and I felt his lips lingering on my side head making me weak and before I could loose more , quickly wearing my glares and locking my hairs in hat I. RAN.

"I knew I loved you then,
But you did never know
cause I played it cool when
I was scared of letting go ;
I know i needed you
But i never showed ,
But i wanna stay with you until we're grey and told,
Just say you won't let go.
Just say you won't let go.... "

Sleep didn't welcomed me as usual giving up i started drawing designs and plans for the next meeting.