Ch. 10 - Northeast Military Academy... (2)

Sorry for not updating I was busy with school programs, clubs and anniversary this month.

█████████████

█████████████

With the mana awakening test being finished, the formal training in the training camp had finally drawn to a close. After that, each child went on and left for their second training camp.

Those who did not have a single shred of talent for mana awakening were sent back to where they had been while most of them decided to head for the army's training camp. They would train there for another 3~4 years before moving to the frontlines to support the troops at the rear. The children who lit up a blue light, just like Jaiden, were sent to the military academy.

Fortunately, Jaiden's academy opening ceremony was just right around the corner so he was able to go there right away. Otherwise, he would just be like the other children who would stay at the training camp for additional training. The children would train as they waited for the academy's opening and would only be picked up when it was time.

"Bye. See you later."

"Yeah."

Jaiden sat in his room alone. He felt a bit lonely after sending off the last remaining child of his team. Since he was being sent to the farthest place, he was left waiting alone. After a few more days of waiting, he was also ready to leave for the Northeast.

There were about thirty children that were waiting when Jaiden arrived but there was not a single person that was the same age as him. All of the kids waiting were older than Jaiden. However, they were still around 13 years old. None of the children went beyond that age.

'Are you saying that one has to reach the 2nd Stage by the age of 13?'

Remembering the words of Lieutenant Colonel Milwaukee, Jaiden was able to draw his own conclusions. It seemed like the requirements for eligibility to apply to the Northeast was determined by talent again. In other words, even if one had awakened their mana, they still needed to raise their level to join the Northeast Academy. Because of that, only those who had reached the 2nd Stage by the age of 13 were qualified for application.