Ch. 72/73 - The Start of the Monster Wave

It took too long to upload I got an asthma, and I was a bit under the weather.

█████████████

The Start of the Monster Wave(1)

█████████████

The first thing that Iron did when he regained consciousness was to join the Ghosts that were in the middle of a fierce fight.

Although he was exhausted and injured, he felt much better than when he was unconscious and facing the witch. This was mainly thanks to the green power that surrounded Iron's body.

The healing power was simultaneously healing both his internal and external injuries. In addition, the mana from the Black Forest came in and refilled his exhausted mana.

'Is this because the witch's strength has weakened?'

The mana of the Black Forest and Two Moons' power that had been restricted by the witch's power had been gradually released. Because of this, his synchronization with Two Moons was getting better than before. His sensitivity to the mana of the Black Forest was also increasing like crazy. Even now, he could feel that his divine power was continuously rising.

'If it's like this then...'

He was filled with mana. And he even gained something from his fight with the Ghost King. These two things gave Iron the confidence to fight strongly.

Bang!

Lintel's eyes widened when he saw Iron joining the fray while facing an explosion. After all, Iron remained fine despite going against a specter's explosion that was trying to target the exhausted Lintel's back.

"You... did something change?"

"Is that so?"

Lintel murmured blankly to himself as he stared at the mana that was wrapped all over Iron's body.

The mana of the Black Forest was shining strangely as if it was synchronizing and working together with Iron's divine power. That was in addition to Baepsae's shining green light of healing that was already shining on Iron's body. And that wasn't all. Although it was just a little bit, Lintel saw something had changed in Iron's mana when he saw him blocking the specter's explosion.

'Did I get closer to Steel?'

Iron mumbled as he listened to Lintel's words.

Although it was only a bit, the color of his mana had certainly changed. In addition, his sensitivity towards the divine beast had increased rapidly after his deal with the witch was over.

Lintel also began to cut the incoming specters when he saw Iron smiling pleasantly as he cut the specters. Perhaps it was because Iron had joined the fight that the Ghosts were now able to relax for a bit.

Iron's force right now was infinitely closer to the 5th Stage. He was also able to nullify the witch's debuff through the mana from the Black Forest. And thanks to Baepsae's powers, the Ghosts, who were exhausted, were being healed and revitalized. When all of these three factors added up together, the exhausted Ghosts began to get enlivened once again.

'I'm really a Ghost now, right?'

Even if his current force was still a bit lower than the rest, he was still able to supplement it with his divine power.

Iron smiled happily as he fought more sharply and more energetically with the other Ghosts.

When the Ghosts were finally able to defeat all of the specters around them, the Ghost King also stopped pushing them back. It seemed like fighting and pushing them back was consuming a lot of power so it retreated back to the dimensional gate to make the battle line more refined.